Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 192847 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3135 on: April 02, 2024, 11:21:14 AM »

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Hi Deborah G, great to see you.  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3136 on: April 02, 2024, 11:35:05 AM »

LISA   Just checked the Norths nest - Wow snow storm...

KB  What a cute pup  ;)

LANI   What a clever idea from Mike's boss - Day off too  WOW   Royal albies progressing along. ;D    Those waters are perfect for swimming.  You can see what's comin' for ya'  LOL

DEBG  Hello stranger - So good to see you drop in!!!
Chicagoland

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3137 on: April 02, 2024, 11:40:27 AM »

Tsk, my thought exactly when looking at the waters. LOL! I haven't been the same since Mike took me to see Jaws on our first date. LOL!
No night swimming after that!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3138 on: April 02, 2024, 12:02:52 PM »

Deb, hello there! So good to see you!

Lani, thanks for the update on the Albies, they are growing fast!  How nice of the company to give the employees the day off for the eclipse!  I looked out the window about an hour ago, it was SNOWING! Light ground cover, it's all gone now, the streets are just wet. I am watching Renovation Aloha, the last one sold for $2,160,000.00. Now they are doing a small one! I get other things done during the commercials... ::)

tig, Happy Wash Day!

kb, what a sweet puppy! He looks like a good boy!

Lisa, yes, I will be driving to Mom's by myself, Kelsey will be with me in July when we go again. Then there might be another trip later in the Fall, and then Christmas (Ed drives that one!). We are all trying to go more, Mom will be 90 in November and it's starting to catch up with her. Becky and Jennifer have been coming twice a year, they usually stay 2-3 weeks. and Cathy is the wild card. Her husband seems to be going downhill , he just turned 79 and has all kinds of issues. They live near Dallas and she spends most of her time being at his beck and call. (He is not my favorite person, can you tell?).

tsk, we got about an hour of light snow, it's mostly gone now! It seems like my eye is very gradually getting better, just the distortion in the middle but it seems to be getting smaller. Still interferes with focus, perfectly fine if I close my left eye!

Hellgate Canyon - Iris's heart has been refurbished and is awaiting her return.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3139 on: April 02, 2024, 12:22:45 PM »

OLDGUY  Good explanation on the bridge remains removal.  Miri, Hana and Maru - Unbelievable she has 3 cats that tolerate nail clipping  LOL

CLYNN  Good to hear you are even getting some improvement in your eye.  :)  Brother-in-laws ::)  What can you do  ::)  I'm sure Cathy misses being able to visit Mom which made it so nice that you got Mom there last year.  Don't know that I ever saw Iris's heart before. So pretty.
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #3140 on: April 02, 2024, 01:55:56 PM »

This gal/guy is so dang cute, I'd have trouble training it...I'd be too busy smiling and laughing at it to be the alpha dog!

Kb, awww look at those ears and paws.  :-*

Puppy sure is sweet looking - To who does it belong?  KP?  Lani?

p

kbshcb

« Reply #3141 on: April 02, 2024, 02:02:07 PM »

This gal/guy is so dang cute, I'd have trouble training it...I'd be too busy smiling and laughing at it to be the alpha dog!

Kb, awww look at those ears and paws.  :-*

Puppy sure is sweet looking - To who does it belong?  KP?  Lani?

p

Puff...does not belong to me or Lani...I just re-posted a gorgeous pic from a fb page I follow: German Shepherd Lovers....that's me, a German Shepherd lover...my favorite breed as I have said. In another life I'll have 7 or more...LOL

LisaG1967

« Reply #3142 on: April 02, 2024, 02:11:12 PM »

kb - What an adorable pup.

Lani - Thanks for the Royal info.  Reading your post to Phyl, the Solar Eclipse box does sound like a fun box!

tig - HAGD!

DeborahG:D

tsk - DNN got alot more snow then the hatchery. 

clynn - I would have never guess he was not your favorite person.   ;D  Awww, love Iris' heart. 

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3143 on: April 02, 2024, 02:44:21 PM »

Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
~ Old French Proverb

I hope everyone who's feeling puny feels better soon.  :) :-*

Another very warm and sunny day here - just beautiful! I walked 20 minutes.

Take care, All, and Have a happy day!  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

oldguy

« Reply #3144 on: April 02, 2024, 05:14:49 PM »

Found this on ESPN...
What records does Caitlin Clark hold?   -   https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/39626372/what-records-does-caitlin-clark-hold-iowa-ncaa-honors-know

It has been awhile since Leonid and Friends posted a new song...
Boogie Wonderland   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQCpWw9dNRk
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3145 on: April 02, 2024, 05:46:25 PM »

BAZI  That beautiful daisy brightening up an otherwise pretty plain area.

OLDGUY   BUT has Caitlyn ever been on a Wheaties box.......Hmmm ;D ;D ;D   Love that Boogie Wonderland :)

We sure got a lot of rain here today.  :o
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #3146 on: April 02, 2024, 06:04:23 PM »

Probably waiting for the official score April 7 tsk.  Bet it's a sellout!!!! 

Fun to watch, isn't it.

P

oldguy

« Reply #3147 on: April 02, 2024, 06:16:00 PM »

BAZI  That beautiful daisy brightening up an otherwise pretty plain area.

OLDGUY   BUT has Caitlyn ever been on a Wheaties box.......Hmmm ;D ;D ;D   Love that Boogie Wonderland :)

We sure got a lot of rain here today.  :o

It is not Wheaties, but it is a cereal box...
https://www.theshelbyreport.com/2024/01/15/new-hy-vee-cereal-features-hoops-star-caitlin-clark/

On the weather front - we had snow all afternoon - it did accumalate on the cars for awhile - but all melted...

karengramke

« Reply #3148 on: April 02, 2024, 08:09:45 PM »

Tsk!  Wheaties!  Lolol!  Old Guy!  Caitlyn  has taken the Basket ball and, beyond by storm!   Good luck to her, going forward!
Clynn, good news on the improvement to your eye!  Love the ❤️  for Iris!
DebG😬
Emergency management. Called tgis afternoon to warn of strong storms due her between two 7 and 8 am tomorrow!  Very heavy rain, hail and possible tornadoes!   Not what I wanted to hear!
Hopefully I will see you in the am!  Seds

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 08:19:39 PM by karengramke »

oldguy

« Reply #3149 on: April 02, 2024, 08:57:59 PM »