Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 326130 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3105 on: April 01, 2024, 11:04:50 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Happy April Fools' Day!

Lani - Hope you had a good day, too. 

oldguy - Sounds like a nice Easter dinner.

Phyl - Pretty "Welcome April" pic.  Thanks for the 365, and for the history of April Fools'.

clynn - Pretty morning flowers in that last pic.  Hope Ed is feeling better today. 

tsk - Morning  :D

karen - Aww, that was nice of your neighbor.  My lil dachshund ate a whole bag of Nestle Crunch Christmas Bells one year.  She did not get sick (thank goodness), but left all the wrappers on the couch for me to clean up.   ;D

Yes, we did. I keep checking on the bridge.. continued prayers.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3106 on: April 01, 2024, 11:30:50 AM »

KAREN   WOW  I thought all dogs had issues with chocolate.  Good to see your "angel" may be spared... ::) ::)   Now you have your dinner tonight  - mac and cheese LOL

LISA  I'm hearing about all these dog stories where they handle it OK.  Any dog of my friends have had trips to the ER  :o

LANI  A nice peaceful intro to April in your AM pic.  We have intermittent rain and likely some snow by Wed.  Won't warm up from the 40's til next weekend.  I sure would like to see NC state take it as the 11th seed...Nice to see Shannon even tho it was a short visit.
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3107 on: April 01, 2024, 12:59:28 PM »

HAPPY APRIL, BEAKERS!  :)

My LGN and Baby Bro, and their mom and dad, have been spending Easter Break in Texas with their dad's sister, her husband, and their 3 girls, and with their dad's mother (the TX grandmom) and her husband. It's nice the little Virginia kids can visit and get to know their little Texas 1st cousins!  :) :-* :-* 

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 10:30:13 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #3108 on: April 01, 2024, 01:01:50 PM »

My other "greats" - the 2 sets of twins - and their dad, flew today to Baltimore for a Spring Break trip, and are meeting their grandmom (my little sister) at the airport there - she flew up today, too.  :-* :-*
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 10:29:35 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #3109 on: April 01, 2024, 01:24:56 PM »

Clynn, I hope Ed feels better soon! Glad th elittle ones could get by for an Easter Day visit and get their baskets. Easter dinner with the family will be nice this coming Friday!  :)

BL, good dog!  :D

Lani, I'm glad Mike got a long weekend, and you all had a nice Easter lunch meeting Shannon. Glad Aly is doing well!  :)  Slushy snow for you and Bndit to walk in!

TSK, good for you for hitting the treadmill, and doing your stretches! I hope you don't get too much frozen precip, and won't have to go out in it when it comes. I saw the forecast this morning for your area for the next couple of days.

Lisa, I forgot that Jeff works in Annapolis.  :D

Karen, I'm so glad Piper is okay after getting to the chocolate bunny!!  :-*

E4E, glad y'all could enjoy your mom and sister being there over Easter. :)  Hope your garage is staying dry!

Lori, I hope you and Destini had a happy Easter!  :)

Oldguy, you have been busy in the Garden Center there! Yum on the family Easter dinner gathering at your "like family" sons' home!  :)

I'm heading out for a quick walk...

Waving to All the Beakers!  :)

oldguy

« Reply #3110 on: April 01, 2024, 01:49:44 PM »

Karen - this is today's comic   ;) ::)

https://www.gocomics.com/theothercoast/2024/04/01
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

LisaG1967

« Reply #3111 on: April 01, 2024, 03:54:06 PM »

oldguy;D ;D

baz - Hope the 2 sets of twins had a great plane ride, and your sis, too.  Looks like a gun time in Texas for Punkin & baby Bro!  Have a good walk, and waving back at ya!

tsk - Oh no, sorry about some of your friend's pups.  I hope they all made out ok, after the ER trip?

Lani
- That sounds like a yucky weather day for sure.  Glad you got to have lunch and spend time with Shannon.  Love the geese pic!

Good night, everyone!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3112 on: April 01, 2024, 06:36:32 PM »

BAZI   Great pics from Texas - Nice home  :o  The whole family is moving around  LOL.  Hold down the fort BAZ  ;D ;D     44 degrees and we have had an afternoon of pretty steady rain.  Possibly a snow mix on Wed.

OLDGUY   LOL  Funny cartoon. ;D

LISA   Yes I should have said - all pups did well.

Go Iowa women..
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #3113 on: April 01, 2024, 06:52:52 PM »

Thanks okd Guy! We have not made a trip to the vet, yet!   Ahe is not showing any symptoms!   They usually show between 2 and 12 hoursvand kast up to 36 hours! Have 12 to  i read that it all depends on the type of chocolate!    She had tge least troubling kind, dark and baking being the worst!   Got my fingers and toes crossed!   Note to self is to put all things on the counter when leaving the room!   Dr. Hall.  Said she is okay!  Stay away from Baking Chocolate
Nice vacay pictures Baz.

Have to water some plants!  Oh, the. Humidity keft and we had a beautiful day! 

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3114 on: April 01, 2024, 07:26:59 PM »

Past few days I've had  Jim's cold coming on---headache,  sore throat, cough, sneezing and earache.  Temp 101F... Blah! Zicam helped---took two bottles. But didn't last long.  Don't think one's suppose to take that long term.
Making this quick as after dinner I going to bed.

CLynn   hope Ed is soon on the mend. Monument Rocks in Western Kansas   /  Oneonta Tunnel, Colombia River Gorge, Oregon are awesome Tks

Tsk April Fools' is an eye popper;  relieved your friends's pups are well

Karen
pets to Piper and  :o  chocolate. Had understood chocolate was toxic to dogs. I know it is to cats.

Lisa cheerful daisies w/coffee; what have ya heard on Key bridge

Lani  serene C. geese this AM; nice you/Mike could spend some time w/ Shannon; Tuesday and Wednesday we have rain in forcast

Baz nice fam snaps.

OG wolf/Easter Bunny  cartoon, too cute and so funny

Good Night Everyone...SEDs.    
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

oldguy

« Reply #3115 on: April 01, 2024, 08:51:01 PM »

Iowa is on to the final 4  ;D ;D

oldguy

« Reply #3116 on: April 01, 2024, 09:16:18 PM »

Here is a good comprehensive report by CBS News this evening...
News details on Baltimore bridge wreckage removal   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3yrDIJLhso

Maru&Hana&Miri are too good cats   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjycJGDe6rM

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3117 on: April 01, 2024, 09:23:25 PM »

Hi Paulie! Great to see you and hope you had a beautiful Easter!

Karen - Hope you got yourself an Easter Lily!

Baz - Enjoy the game!

LisaG - Hope you & Jeff had a nice holiday weekend.  :)

Lori - Cute Easter post yesterday!

Tsk - Hope you too, had a nice Easter!

Tig - Sounds like a great day yesterday !

Kb - Hope you, Chris & Ollie had a nice Easter. :)

Oldguy - Wow! busy day at work over the weekend!!

Lani - Sounds like a nice Easter was had by you & MIke!  It was just so nice that he was home with you!  Okay, read you & Mike had lunch with Shannon!! ;D

Clynn - Hope Ed feels better soon. Good that you will have your family Easter this Friday!

Baz - Glad that all of your family had a nice holiday! ;D  Great pictures!

Phyl - Take care with that cold that is coming on!  Feel better soon. {{Phyl}}

Puff - Hope you had a nice Easter. :)

Lori - Hope you, Destini and your family are all doing well and had a nice Easter.

BL - Hope you, Pip & Kopje had a nice Easter.

Beakers have a good evening - SEDs and sleep well  :)

Lani

« Reply #3118 on: April 01, 2024, 10:50:21 PM »

Iowa is on to the final 4  ;D ;D

Congratulations! Great game  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #3119 on: April 01, 2024, 10:58:42 PM »

KAREN   WOW  I thought all dogs had issues with chocolate.  Good to see your "angel" may be spared... ::) ::)   Now you have your dinner tonight  - mac and cheese LOL

LISA  I'm hearing about all these dog stories where they handle it OK.  Any dog of my friends have had trips to the ER  :o

LANI  A nice peaceful intro to April in your AM pic.  We have intermittent rain and likely some snow by Wed.  Won't warm up from the 40's til next weekend.  I sure would like to see NC state take it as the 11th seed...Nice to see Shannon even tho it was a short visit.

We've had two days of slushy rain, should warm up a couple of days this week, mainly cold weather.
NC state winning would really be something. I remember their old coach.