Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 548276 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2370 on: March 11, 2024, 06:11:30 PM »

LISA    Good point about the soda bread.  I did  get my brisket today but usually as you walk in the grocery there is fresh bakery soda bread and sometimes with samples with butter!  Hmmm  I wonder!  I'll go back tomorrow.  Tim just told me the Irish soda bread was in the bakery.  He saw it there.  Kind of unusual as it is usually advertised in the front of the store.  He'll pick some up for me as I'm heading to Costco tomorrow.  Our whole area where they sell the chickens is being remodeled so no chickens til April  YIKES   Soda bread is easy to make.

CLYNN  We maxed out at 66 today.  Maybe 70 tomorrow.   Awww  I presume a long time resident of Wild Heart Ranch has to be euthanized... :'(  I see it is Keebler.

BAZI   YAY   No more jury duty calls. ;) ;)  So funny, When Tim had his hand surgery last week I also got peanut butter crackers from the vending machine   LOL

KAREN   You are back  ;D   Dang - that lawn crew.  So you had to have that line repaired first??
Cabrini Green housing development in Chicago was not mentioned and it was only named after her many years later.  Yes it turned into a major slum. Do believe they have torn it down.   The movie was about her first efforts in NYC Italian section.

PUFF   A goose egg in N1???
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #2371 on: March 11, 2024, 06:23:40 PM »

Yes ma'am  1 big white egg. . . .
About 5:40 our time.

Puff

« Reply #2372 on: March 11, 2024, 06:49:37 PM »

I just read Amy's post on the forum. . .there's already two eggs  in N1.  One by two different moms?  First one was on Sunday.  If you go to check things out, there's nothing showing.  She already did her camo/coverup routine. 

P

karengramke

« Reply #2373 on: March 11, 2024, 07:44:36 PM »

Tsk, most of the early inhabitants of Cabrini were Italians in Chicago!

BrokenLug

« Reply #2374 on: March 11, 2024, 08:01:46 PM »

The inhabitants where .
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 08:59:14 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

karengramke

« Reply #2375 on: March 11, 2024, 08:59:47 PM »

Are these the same pups?  Love the look of the one driving!   How did the tree trunk get on the tops of those vehicles? 

BrokenLug

« Reply #2376 on: March 11, 2024, 09:24:29 PM »

I'm always comforted by KG's observations.

Wind but yet drive away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ascEnKGjph4
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 09:42:18 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2377 on: March 11, 2024, 09:50:06 PM »

Baz- Glad you & Lani are enjoying March madness!  I know nothing about it and have never watched.  I will leave to all the Beakers! ;D

Tig - Enjoy!

Tsk - I think everyone watches in March except for me!

Phyl - Good question for Clynn!   Love the cute doggies this morning!    Love the cam pics - all good!!

Lani - Oh no, those awful Junipers - poor Mike.  How long do you think this will last for Mike - a month or so? ::)

LisaG - I too had a salon appt (with my hairdresser) @ 8 this morning!

Clynn - What you said to Baz; I hear ya on all the spending! ???    Thank goodness your Mom's tv went haywire while Erin was still there and could take care of the situation for her!   Love the pictures!!!    Oh no, so sorry about Wild Heart Ranch sadness. :'(

Tig - Your beautful Tulips!! Get that protective fencing up!

Baz - Good for you in being done with jury duty for the next two years!  You fulfilled your summons! ;D

Karen - Glad you are back up in the Beak!!  Highly frustrating when you can't do what you want with your phone and computer - especially when you pay your subscription to have it!!   Hope you & Piper have a nice peaceful night.

Hi Puff!

Tsk - Vending machines come in handy sometimes!

BL - Karen is observant! ;D

Hi Kb, Lori, Og  :)

Beakers have a good evening.

BrokenLug

« Reply #2378 on: March 11, 2024, 10:02:41 PM »

:)
U. S. A.

eburgbirdwtchr

• Hatchery nest visitor since 2007
« Reply #2379 on: March 11, 2024, 10:48:44 PM »

Goose eggs at the hatchery.  Sad day for me.  Unfortunate for RRP too.   :-\
Use the talents you possess: for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best.
Iowa Lakes Region, western North Central Iowa

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2380 on: March 12, 2024, 01:11:38 AM »

clynn, I'm very sorry to hear Keebler is not doing well. How sad for the Wild Heart Ranch crew, and all who love him...  and sweet Keebler.  :-*

Baz, YAY you're done with jury duty! I received an email letting me know the trial starting this Wednesday has been vacated/canceled and not to check in. I'm waiting to find out if that is it for the next two years.

Karen great to see your post, welcome back!  ;D

Puff, Tsk, two goose eggs in N1! I didn't know it was time. :o

Eagles, Mike will suffer with allergies until June or so. He got a shot late last May and it helped. He'll get one again, but not wait so long... sweet koala bear.

Tig, tulips already blooming. sending gentle hug for Rosie.

BL, great pics! cute pup.. oh my gosh, that tree is huge, lucky middle car!

Hi Eburg strange days at Decorah.

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk's friend Maureen, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2381 on: March 12, 2024, 06:40:39 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.... !

Currently: 38F clear   High  70F sunny,  Low 38F

{{{CLynn}}} To your comment  to me yesterday AM post---I've sent a PM 
Tks for awesome rock formations and Wildheart update. Cute use of bicycle on the garage.

Lani cute bull dog;  darling white kitten last night

Lisa glad you had 'me time' .

Tig  :)

Karen glad you're back online and all; hoping the new vertigo maneuvers help.  Our red bud tree is budding!

Old Guy ditto on Irish Soda Bread

Puff  goose egglets on N1?

Eagles sleepy koala

Eburg unusual nestings  at Decorah to be sure

Prayers for:  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family;  All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nature365.tv/

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2382 on: March 12, 2024, 06:41:28 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

March 11, 2024: Two Canada Goose eggs in N1!
https://www.raptorresource.org/2024/03/11/march-11-2024-two-canada-goose-eggs-in-n1/

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2383 on: March 12, 2024, 06:49:55 AM »

Good Morning from Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Mar 12, 2024 6:48 AM
Camera Time: Mar 12, 2024 6:48 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2384 on: March 12, 2024, 06:52:43 AM »

And, over at Stony Point Penguin Colony Camera
Mar 12, 2024 6:50 AM
Camera Time: Mar 12, 2024 1:50 PM SAST
Birchwoman

Lower right-hand corner just where rock meet the sand.

Sauces bald eagle cam