Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 547749 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2340 on: March 10, 2024, 02:02:52 PM »

Phyl- Forgot to say how cute the vid of cat & little kitty yesterday! :)

LisaG- Hope you & Jeff enjoyed your shopping trip yesterday!    Those are some high winds/gusts you are expecting today  ::)

Lani - Awe, sweet Top Flat Track chick  ;D    Do you think Mike's eyes are watering due to Pollen?

Phyl - Like the music cup this morning!  Thank you for providing links! :)

Clynn - Sam & Sophie looking so comfortable & cute napping together!     Thanks for Karen's status - must be so frustrating for her with not having Internet - bet she can't wait to get back in here!     Amazing Utah picture!   Wish I could tour the USS Wisconsin ship!

Tsk - Enjoy setting out your decorations for Easter!  I have my stuff set out already. :)

Puff- Congrats on getting a new 'puter tomorrow!!  Hope all goes smoothly with the transfer of data.  Glad you gave us all a 'heads up' in case you are not on here for a little while!    I bet the Cardinal is happy when you step out there and maybe he is calling out to his friends 'here comes the feeding lady'! ;D

Kb- Zebras getting shade. :)   I hear ya on the changing of the time!  Wish they would leave it one way or the other! :)

Hi Tig, Og, Baz, Bl, Lori  :)

Beakers have a nice Sunday  :)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2341 on: March 10, 2024, 02:16:32 PM »

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :)

I walked 39 minutes today. Gorgeous sunny day after all of yesterday's rain and cloudy skies.

Oh my... March Madness - joy for some, and heartbreak for others.  (((Lani and Mike)))  Please pardon my joy.
  8)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2342 on: March 10, 2024, 03:45:59 PM »

Congrats Iowa!

Aw... Butterfly 🦋
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #2343 on: March 10, 2024, 04:12:46 PM »

Puff - Hope the computer guy gets you back up and running quickly. 

Lani - Aww, Sister Dalmation!  Love the pic of TFT watching parents.

kb - Glad you and Ollie got you walk in today.  I would wish they would leave the time change one way or the other.

tsk - A real nail biting game?

E4E - Lots of small sticks/twigs to pick up when the wind stops. 

baz - Are you having this crazy wind today?

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2344 on: March 10, 2024, 04:52:09 PM »

OLDGUY  Cat shooting rubber bands - quite by accident I think  LOL

BAZI   Want to be my mohawk?  LOL

LISA   I decided to make chocolate chip cookies during the game.  Had to be distracted as it was way too exciting.  And then to go to overtime  Yikes.  I even had to turn the sound off.  LOL  I'm terrible watching exciting games.   Hope no major damage with those wind gusts.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #2345 on: March 10, 2024, 09:14:26 PM »

Wow,

If you remember actor Michael Winslow from Police Academy and his sound effects.

Here he does Led Zeppelin's A Whole Lotta Love on Norwegian TV with a guitar player:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1766919119654236388

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2346 on: March 10, 2024, 10:00:59 PM »

Hi Lisa  latte looks delish

CLynn from what I've read the 'woolys' and early humans coexisted -I'm not too bothered by them. But...full agreement on your  concerns regarding
the other Pre-historic beasts and early humans.  ;)  Like what 'you' did with the lodge pole trunk. Sam and Sophie awwwww. Have they met Harley?
Walter's Wiggles, Hurricane, Utah  is awesome.      The USS Wisconsin museum ship in the eternal parking lot in Norfolk.  :o

Tsk I put out Spring/Easter décor yesterday...finished this AM...change the floral arrangements; furniture placement and accents; set out mini Stations
of the Cross, etc. Easter treats in apothecary jars...set and ready for the Spring Equinox...  Eh?    ;)  Can smell hose CC cookies in The South.

Puff good news on the PC/data transfer. Hope all goes well. You're fortunate to have such tech help

Lani hopefully Jayhawks are just 'saving it all up' for big game; tks for Royal
Albie update---'fellowship' of the Albies  ;)   Nice video by Lady Hawk too
Feel for Mike  this time of year.  :(

KB zebras---alot of folks would prefer the time one or the other and stop this back and forth ----.

Eagles  one time---all the time  ;)

Bazi   lizard mohawk---too cute

Oldguy  Serena  :o

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2347 on: March 10, 2024, 10:03:04 PM »

Good Night Everyone...SEDs. 

Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2348 on: March 11, 2024, 12:07:29 AM »

Kb, cute zebras, I hope the Fall rains comes soon for them.

Eagles, Mike has allergies to the Junipers in the spring.

Baz, Be Joyous!!! I'm with you, this is the best time for college basketball. Whatever happens to the Jayhawks, we're watching all the games, not just ours.  ;D  "Wanna be my mohawk" LOL!!

Tsk, I react the same way when I watch close games too. LOL!

SED Phyl

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk's friend Maureen, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #2349 on: March 11, 2024, 06:12:26 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.... !

Currently: 33F cloudy    High  52F  mostly sunny,  Low 35F

Prayers for:  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family;  All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nature365.tv/

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2350 on: March 11, 2024, 06:22:25 AM »

A visit to Africa this morning at Tau Waterhole
Mar 11, 2024 6:19 AM
Camera Time: Mar 11, 2024 1:19 PM SAST
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2351 on: March 11, 2024, 06:25:29 AM »

Mrs. North this morning...Decorah North Eagles
Mar 11, 2024 6:24 AM
Camera Time: Mar 11, 2024 6:23 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2352 on: March 11, 2024, 06:37:09 AM »

Quick fly over to Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands finds Audacity incubating her egglet
Mar 11, 2024 6:34 AM
Camera Time: Mar 11, 2024 4:33 AM PDT
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #2353 on: March 11, 2024, 06:41:53 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Popping in to say hi  :)

I have a salon appointment this morning, and will catch up when I come back.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2354 on: March 11, 2024, 06:44:41 AM »

GOOD MORNING

KB   Don't know Winslow but that was cool  ;D

PHYL    Cute felted pair of pups  ;D    Dunnock - new one for me - love the song  365

LISA   Love the good morning pic.  Enjoy your me time at the salon  ;) ;)
Chicagoland