Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 545254 times)

T40cfr403

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #1200 on: February 05, 2024, 09:16:07 PM »

Lani, your religious dogs are a hoot! I just have to throw a cat in there!

Don't forget...
Sister Felicity Immaculata, Mother Superior of the Order of Eternal Indifference ;D
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1201 on: February 05, 2024, 10:45:46 PM »

Later, Beakers. Take care, ((All)).

Baz, This is great!!!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1202 on: February 05, 2024, 11:26:49 PM »

Kb, very teary here after watching the elephants and their former caretaker's reunion. Elephants are amazing creatures! :-*

Baz, Glad you're feeling better and getting your walk in. It does help to keep moving. Last two years of watching the Albatross, I didn't know about their foster parenting system. It sure works. And the Albies seem to be so accepting of other chicks. No wonder they are such social birds. Other parents will sit down with lone chicks for a visit too.... Jayhawks need that win. Tonight is our state rivalry game KU vs K-State at KSU. It'll be a tough game.... delicious healthy game snacks and food.  ;D ... Your chicken dinner looks delicious, YUM!!! ... I'm making Mike roast Spatchcock chicken with potatoes, carrots &  gravy tomorrow night.

Clynn, Interesting looking cat paws.  ;D ... The world’s longest continuous road looks like the road to travel for BL and Pip! Cool ;D 8)

{{{Tsk}}} always serving others.  :-*

T40 Sister Felicity Immaculata, Mother Superior of the Order of Eternal Indifference  8)

SED Eagles, Puff, Tig, BL, Oldguy :)

Good night!

Prayers for Chile

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Eagle's mom, Tig, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1203 on: February 06, 2024, 06:11:18 AM »

Good Morning Everyone....  

Currently 34F clear   High  59F sunny,  Low 31F 

The weather was so nice that Jim grilled a pork tenderloin. I made Southern style potato salad and served it on a bed of mixed greens mixed with diced red onions and tomatoes topped with HV Ranch dressing. No dessert.

CLynn enjoyed your  kitty from yesterday

KB awwww elephant calf

Puff  :)

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; the country of Chile; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1206 on: February 06, 2024, 06:16:22 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, what a cute light! We are going to have a beautiful day today, 57, sunny, low winds, the trifecta! Delicious dinner, but no desert? What's up with that?  ;D ;D  Reading about Mardi Gras now...  Thanks for the link!

Lani, oh that sweet baby and kitty sound asleep... Yes, that cat was surely photoshopped, LOLOL! Cats just aren't as willing as dogs to get dressed up! Hope Mike has been able to relax, how is his back doing? Hope all is well with Shannon and Aly!

Puff, Bella's birthday is coming up, you know I have been buying stuff for months...  ::)

T40, always good to have a glimpse of our Beloved Sister Felicity!

Phyl, speaking of liver reminded me of my Aunt Linda. She was a farmer's wife, as both of my Aunts were, and always cooked up a storm. She was checking something in the pressure cooker and when I looked in the pan it was a huge tongue!  A cow's tongue. Ewwww! That was over 50 years ago and I can still see it plain as day!

tsk, you are a Saint, for sure!  I am betting that longest walk has some pretty sketchy areas to travel, especially the part through Russia!

Sue Bruhling - SWFL - 'When I Grow Up! I want to be like you Mom'... ❤ "Southwest Florida Eagles - February 4, 2024  Thank You! Debbie Botelho for sharing your picture with us! ❤
https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/southwest-florida.../

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #1207 on: February 06, 2024, 06:20:44 AM »

This is an all inclusive article that’s a keeper    ;)

Top 10 things to know about Mardi Gras

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/article/mardi-gras-fat-tuesday-origins-traditions

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1208 on: February 06, 2024, 06:38:57 AM »

GOOD MORNING

PHYL   Thanks for the backround on the Red Shoes.  Amazing how it got past me.  Clever chandelier  ;)  Love a low tide landscape.  Eerie in a way. 365

T40   I think Sister Felicity may have been the instigator for this phenomena  LOL

LANI   You come up with the best good night photos  ;D :-*

CLYNN   You're up early today  :)   Debbie's clip at SWFL was so touching.  :)
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #1209 on: February 06, 2024, 06:53:39 AM »

CLynn cute oil barrels this AM; tks for Sue's SWFL - 'When I Grow Up!'  is so sweet-pulls at the heart ; farm folk don't
waste much. Neither, my grandparents nor Jim's family as farmers ate the more 'exotic' types of meat  ---liver was about it.   As a child, I do recall seeing
beef tongue in the meat case in Safeway and Skaggs Alpha Beta when 'we' grocery shopped---very thankful it was only liver at our house.  :)

Tsk luv your heart banner this AM; I think you're correct on the  "Sister  Felicity' may have been the inspiration for the  Anthropomorphic phenomena

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 06:56:55 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #1210 on: February 06, 2024, 07:07:51 AM »

https://youtu.be/mkHH5xKVyvM

Why don't all turtle owners give them skateboards?....esp if they have cats!

Morning.

LisaG1967

« Reply #1211 on: February 06, 2024, 08:06:03 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

karen - This is a recent pic of her that B&K posted on FB.

tsk - She looks to be sitting up pretty good in the pic, but I did see a video of her where she is really trying to crawl.  LOL, nominating BL to walk.

Lani - Thank you...like tsk said, a milestone for Sydney 6 mos.  :D

kb - Aww, that is awesome that the ellies never forgot the caretaker.

baz - That meal looks wonderful!  I wanted those beignets too!

clynn - I hope Erin is planning a nice party for Sydney, too.  Wow, can you imagine walking that far? Love the SWFL pic this morning.

Phyl - That 1yr birthday will be here soon. 

Puff - Morning  :)

Puff

« Reply #1212 on: February 06, 2024, 08:09:36 AM »

Mornin' Lisa.

P

eburgbirdwtchr

• Hatchery nest visitor since 2007
« Reply #1213 on: February 06, 2024, 09:01:26 AM »

Had a re-occuring ear-worm, so I found it on YouTube and thought I'd share it with yah.  ;) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv8KAgBOjAI
Use the talents you possess: for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best.
Iowa Lakes Region, western North Central Iowa

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1214 on: February 06, 2024, 09:42:47 AM »

bounce

KB... I wonder if Lutsen is cursed or what? https://news.yahoo.com/night-fire-destroys-historic-lutsen-135700217.html#:~:text=Lutsen%20Lodge%20has%20been%20in,Papa%20Charlie's%20at%20Lutsen%20Mountains.

I love liver and onions. Mom was a great cook. I have also enjoyed beef tongue... well prepared by the nephew of a former b.f.

After trying most foods, because Mom said, there is only one I prefer to not eat... Radishes. I do eat most vegetables only because they are good for me though.  >:(

We plan to visit a bakery in another city today... to try the Paczkis

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)