Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 219570 times)

Puff

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #885 on: January 26, 2024, 07:08:48 AM »

I personally Only travel one day at a time.

Because the next day brings only beautiful stuff when you zig N zag. 

Improvise Overcome Adapt.   

It's served me well one place to the next for Decades.

Puff this one's ode to you.

I feel as though some how we know the same rump's that shared the same Yak's back .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7YNKP_TBts

We'll just let Carlos take us out of hump day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGJdU2dpYxg

nice  ;D

Lani is right BL  Nice, real nice.
Listened to them this morning.  (Tuned out early last night for basketball and hockey. Both teams lost.)  Interesting sounds by FourPlay.  Hall deserved.  Santana always smooth.

So anyway - sipped my tea listening today.  Thanks for the dedication.

P

karengramke

« Reply #886 on: January 26, 2024, 09:04:02 AM »

67now going to 76.  A few degrees higher tomorrow and then a little closer to normal next week!    Load of laundry in the. Dryer!  May get a hair cut this afternoon  but nothing else planned!   Too cloudy last night for the wolf moon!
Clynn, hear a lot about potato soup lately!   Either home made or ir from Panera!   Enjoy!
Well, no hair cut today!  Hha not coming!   Her son is sick!  Will go to plan B!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #887 on: January 26, 2024, 10:54:55 AM »

CLYNN    LOL  " please close the gait"  ;D   Altho we did not have as much snow as you, we are now almost 90% grass.
Maybe it's just as we are seeing Sophie's white tummy but are their colors now becoming more distinctive?  Love her yoga sleeping position.  :D   Soup looks yummy.  Too many carbs for Tim however.  :(  He is doing really well getting his daily blood sugars down.   It would break my heart to care for a blind RTH   :'(

KAREN  I hope Plan B isn't cutting your own hair  LOLOL

Have the last remnants of the Christmas holiday now down and up with some Valentine decorations.  Hauled 4 bags to Goodwill and a bags of puzzles/books to the library for their first of the year book sale on Feb 3rd. 

Since Tim has been doing so well, we are trying a new restaurant for lunch today as a reward.. ;) ;)  It's a church converted to a restaurant.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #888 on: January 26, 2024, 01:20:07 PM »

No hair cutting Tsk!   I have done it ,however!  Lol
Have. Eaten in a Restaurant rut in a converted church!  I remember the fiid eas good nut I cannon  rememberWhere it was!  Enjoy!

Sophie looks very relaxed and secure , no fear!

Eagles what a fun time with your  friends pets! 

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #889 on: January 26, 2024, 01:53:17 PM »

TGIF Beakers!
Hi Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

I just returned from an early meeting and luncheon.
I hope everyone is well and enjoying the day!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #890 on: January 26, 2024, 03:16:21 PM »

bounce

Some pro pics from Camper. The tree was returned to the farm today for shredding. Sigh. Luckily, we have plenty of older strings of lights around the house to keep a happy spirit.

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #891 on: January 26, 2024, 03:42:47 PM »

Happy days!!!! 
Big Bear Eagle Cam we have an egg!!!!  Congrats Shadow and the lovely Miss Jackie!!
Shadow brought Jackie a fish 🐟

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

karengramke

« Reply #892 on: January 26, 2024, 04:29:12 PM »

Thanks for the news Lori! 

Years ago, the city, village or whatever would announce a date tgey would pick up Christmas trees, at the curb!   They would shred tgem and later offer free mulch to residents! After a certain time, they kept the mulch!   I guess that oractice stopped as the workd turned to fakes!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #893 on: January 26, 2024, 04:35:48 PM »

CLynn  LOL 'keep the gate closed'  what a hoot.  Hurrah! Your snow is melting.  ;)   Sam and Sophie  :-*   Gosh! That potato soup looks delish!! Thanks for posting the recipe .  Wild Heart Ranch, {{{Keebler and Helen}}}

Tsk seems like most disorders/illnesses in/with the human body are protein based.  I've started a bag for Good Will/Salvation Army myself.

Puff  so glad to read you're doing well

Karen I do cut my own hair. Fed up with 'stylists' that gab while they work and don't pay attention---ending up doing everything but what I want/like. Then I have to go home and do it over. So why bother. Speaking of I'm do for an afternoon with hair shears and a mirror. My hair is 'bout to my shoulders and is far too long for shape of my face and all. Talking like 1" to 2". It's layered so I could go shorter and have fun with mousse.  ;D

Tig tks for sharing Camper's snaps of Christmas tree. And, there's Pooh and  Tigger!  ;)

Lani  your poodle is living life in the 'fast lane' LOL

Lori tks for the update on Big Bear  cam. Wow! An egglet for Shadow and Miss Jackie.  :-*  Shadow will be a good provider.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #894 on: January 26, 2024, 06:33:27 PM »

KAREN   Here is the website    https://thefoxtailonthelake.com/   They built a large outdoor seating area attached to the church which in the summer I would prefer.  Inside is gorgeous with the high inverted "v" ceiling - huge bar and very contemporary.  BUT also very loud.  You could not go there with the "girls" and expect to have a conversation.  Food had somewhat of an Indian influence.  I had the Paella and Tim the chicken Shawarma rolls.  Will try outdoors in the summer maybe.
They still pick up trees in our town and citizens can help themselves to the shredded material.

LANI   Love the dog's outfit behind the wheel  LOL

TIG   Awesome tree light effects  ;D

PHYL   You're brave to do your own hair  :o ???

LORI   Saw that news today on Jackie and Shadow first egg of the season. ;D
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #895 on: January 26, 2024, 07:37:12 PM »

Tsk   Fab menu there at Foxtail On The Lake, ditto atmosphere  from your description

Maggie seems to have settled back into her normal self and routine. As I mentioned she has a change in her diet. Her kidney values ( and heart) went up a bit
and so the Catit treat I used as a vehicle for her BP med and Cosequin sprinkles---went 'Bye-bye".
Is now mixed into ProPlan Veternary Rx Hydra Care. It like a watery  orange gel  looks like the Catit chicken treat she's use to lapping up.
But! And, God above hears prayers for this little gal---it's liver flavor!! My Maggie loves liver---at the time of her onset---her fave was ProPlan Chicken/Liver.
With the Hills KD she lost so much weight---down to 2.5lbs. While the Hydra Care in less than 1% protine still will entice her to eat what she Rx'd.
She has all but lost vision in her right eye---that is evident when one watches her .
 A tad weak in the legs .But , she's not letting that stop her.   All agree that my little gal is 'still in the game'!
Thanks to God and Beaker prayers.    She cuddle with us last night and is back to hogging my padded upholstered desk chair ---
 leaving me with an odd chair from the dinning room.  :)

Sending 🙏 's to all .

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #896 on: January 26, 2024, 07:39:08 PM »

Enjoy the...

Have a 'Good Night' Everyone...SEDS

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #897 on: January 26, 2024, 07:48:52 PM »

Interesting menu , Tsk!   I have noticed a lot of spaces with high ceilings make for noisy environments!  Did you enjoy what you ordered?  Interesting your town still picks up  Christmas trees!  Good service!
Clynn, have you made the potato soup?  Good?
Lisa, check the weather before you leave!  Might want to delay your return a. Day!  Nothing much expected here but the 1 95 corridor may be a mess!
Tsk, lots of rain for you too!
(((Maggie)))
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 07:57:01 PM by karengramke »

Puff

« Reply #898 on: January 26, 2024, 08:16:44 PM »

I'm really thrilled for you Phyl and your love Maggie.  It's the love and special prayers she got from you and all of us here.  We understand, we feel for you all.

P

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #899 on: January 26, 2024, 09:52:02 PM »

Lani I got a hot mess of a Kopje fidgety over here.

We can't see it .. here sure does feel it's pull however.   ;)

;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander