Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 544996 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #870 on: January 25, 2024, 04:17:56 PM »

BL - Yes, doing the same on the way home.  Ugh, rain! Thank you  :-*

tsk - I think she might have her bed raised a bit, so I need to get my brother to check that out for her.

kb - Glad you and Ollie got a walk in, even it it was in the mist. 

tig - Sounds like a productive day.

Mama will be staying another night, and they said, she will go home tomorrow. 

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #871 on: January 25, 2024, 05:07:42 PM »

Kb - Happy to see Mr. Tower up there again!   Like the cattle picture this morning. :)
Karen - Your housekeeper sounds like a 'keeper'! :)  Wow-77 deg yesterday for you! 8)
Phyl - I know Maggie is doing as well as can be with your TLC. :-* {{Maggie, Phyl}}
That is a beauty of a car you posted this morning!! Wow!!     Pretty early morning in 365.
LisaG - So glad to know your Mom is not sick with nausea now.  I just know she will be feeling better before we know it! :)  Just read further and seems like your Mom is doing well, and good that she is eating! :)     That is wonderful that your Mama will be able to go home tomorrow!  Hugs for you & Mama. :-*
Karen - Yikes :o  I did not know about the fish hook.  E23 parents are amazing!!!!
Tsk - Thank you, we did have a great evening at our friend's house.    Beautiful of your Church to be doing all that they are to help others. 
Puff - Glad you popped in to let everyone know you are still kickin'! ;D   Easy to understand why you let your newspapers go unpicked up for a couple of days (had they not wrapped them)?
Clynn - Loved the retro pictures! I too remember those days!   We had a fabulous evening with our friends - great food, great friendship, and it was fun petting & giving their pets attention!!
Lani - Thank you for Royal Albatross update!   Early morning and walk for you & Sadie!  Did Mike have to head out early?
Tig - Sounds like a good steak last night!
BL - So nice of you to help LisaG with weather info!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #872 on: January 25, 2024, 06:20:20 PM »

TIG  Did your tree shed any needles??

LISA   Good news for Mom.  ;)  Is she nervous about it?

EAGLES  What pets do your friends have?  ;) ;)
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #873 on: January 25, 2024, 06:34:46 PM »

TSK... Yep. It is a bit dry and why we are taking it down a few weeks early.  :o

camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #874 on: January 25, 2024, 08:14:22 PM »

Tig, I was going to ask if the tree was a live, balled in burlap that could be replanted!  I had one of those in NC one year and my dad and I planted it on a hill on my property!  He talked about that until the day hr died. So amazed to be planting something the first of January!   
Lisa, good news on your Mama!   You might not get rain until  day two of your trip! 
My ac  came on this afternoon!  Mickey said she thinks Dr. Hall set it on auto !  After day 2 of 80 degrees I guess it said enough!  Was hot as blazes last night though!   Never before in January!
Clynn, remember those pictures!  Cool!  Thanks for the picture of swfl!
Seds!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 08:32:49 PM by karengramke »

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #875 on: January 25, 2024, 09:24:05 PM »

Tsk - You asked :)  First, my Gf and her hubby have been taking care of his mother's brown Dachshund since his mother passed away 4 years ago.  The sweet female doggie 'Cocoa' is 18 years old right now!    Then secondly, they have a dark colored female Dachshund 'Olive' that is 6 years old.  Then thirdly, they have a female Jack Russell terrier 'Dottie' that is 1 1/2 yrs. old.  They have two kitties; Female 17 year old 'Grigio' - grey, and her son 15 year old 'Nimbus' grey w/mixed darker color (they are all spayed/neutered now).  They live on the outskirts of town and have a completely fenced in yard.  Also a doggie door for the pets that leads out to their wood deck to the fenced back yard.  Hope I didn't tire you out with info! :)

Tig - You were busy today with taking down your tree!  You & Camper have a good night. :)

Karen - You & Piper have a nice evening  :)

Phyl - Hope Maggie is comfortable and doing okay tonight.  Wishing you & Jim a good evening.

Clynn - Beautiful SWFL pic  :)

Everyone have a good evening - sleep well - be safe & warm  :)

BrokenLug

« Reply #876 on: January 25, 2024, 09:57:20 PM »

I personally Only travel one day at a time.

Because the next day brings only beautiful stuff when you zig N zag. 

Improvise Overcome Adapt.   

It's served me well one place to the next for Decades.

Puff this one's ode to you.

I feel as though some how we know the same rump's that shared the same Yak's back .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7YNKP_TBts

We'll just let Carlos take us out of hump day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGJdU2dpYxg
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 10:59:36 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #877 on: January 25, 2024, 10:55:48 PM »

I personally Only travel one day at a time.

Because the next day brings only beautiful stuff when you zig N zag. 

Improvise Overcome Adapt.   

It's served me well one place to the next for Decades.

Puff this one's ode to you.

I feel as though some how we know the same rump's that shared the same Yak's back .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7YNKP_TBts

We'll just let Carlos take us out of hump day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGJdU2dpYxg

nice  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #878 on: January 25, 2024, 11:06:56 PM »

Kb, love the Highlands cattle!

BL  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzqmVa6n-es   

Tsk, good suggestions for Lisa's mom.

Tig, awww, I hope your tree will do well at the farm....  I undecorated our tree and put it away today too.  :(

{{{Lisa and your mama}}}

Eagles, Mike had early meetings at home... He'll leave for Louisiana on Monday.  :-\ ... awww, what sweet family of pups and kitties! I bet Dottie keeps everyone on their toes.  ;D

SED Karen, Puff, Baz,

{{{Phyl, Jim and Maggie}}}

Good night!

:-*
https://twitter.com/i/status/1750644431219282403

;)

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Eagle's mom, Tig, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 11:27:55 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #879 on: January 25, 2024, 11:35:57 PM »

Lani I got a hot mess of a Kopje fidgety over here.

We can't see it .. here sure does feel it's pull however.   ;)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 02:01:55 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #880 on: January 26, 2024, 05:53:43 AM »

Currently 51F     High  62F mostly cloudy,  Low 44F 

Hope everyone has a great beginning to a wonderful weekend.     Enjoyed your  posts yesterday.
I,  for one , am looking forward a quiet weekend and a calm  next week.
Maggie has a vet appt on the 29th for her Rabies booster so she can get an updated City Metro tag.

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.[/soze]

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #882 on: January 26, 2024, 05:57:15 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #883 on: January 26, 2024, 07:04:03 AM »

EAGLES    LOLOL  They are really pet people for sure but have the right surroundings to keep all those pets happy.  Many pretty old by now and still doing well.  Love their names.

LANI   Awww how sweet - your good night vid.

PHYL  Love the Trumpeter swans.  Five types of Alzheimers based on proteins - progress being made.. :)
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #884 on: January 26, 2024, 07:04:54 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, very eerie that the heat from the Iceland eruptions shows up in space!  Will read about Alzheimer's later.  Love the swans and their sounds in the 365!  Praying for you and Jim and Maggie to have a quiet relaxing weekend!  34 now, high 36 again today. The snow piles are slowly going down...

Lani, good music, didn't know you were a R&B fan! Mike has to travel again, seems like quite a bit lately! They must be making sure they learn every bit of his knowledge before he retires (next year?). Sweet video of the old man and his dog watching the sunset...

BL, ahhh, Santana, always good! 

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?&q=Ripple+Live&&mid=A9583DEDDDB3FC5FE7FDA9583DEDDDB3FC5FE7FD&&FORM=VRDGAR

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=Ripple%20Live&mid=DF9948E4152ABD908A98DF9948E4152ABD908A98&ajaxhist=0

karen, A/C in January! But if it's hot as blazes don't you want it on?

E4E, a good group of dogs to play with, a youngster to keep things hopping! We are still having fun with the kittens, they sleep to recharge and then they entertain us with their antics! Look at Sophie's sleep position:

Lisa, so glad to hear Mom is doing well and will be home today! When do you go home?

tsk, anything on your schedule today? I have to get a few groceries, I want to try a new potato soup recipe this weekend!  https://cooktopcove.com/2024/01/15/yumminess-learnt-about-this-6-years-ago-and-its-still-on-our-menu/?epik=dj0yJnU9aDJUOFAwQmpjT0c0NzZWdDNjdDVKMkJ3d0UzTml4SkUmcD0wJm49cF83Z20xOUt4LUxXZmJyelpiYkptZyZ0PUFBQUFBR1d6ck1r

Wild Heart Ranch - Keebler, the Lemur and Helen the blind RTH!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown