Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 292311 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #240 on: January 08, 2024, 12:09:08 PM »

Happy Birthday Puff - have a beautiful day!

Happy Brthday Lori -enjoy your special day!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #241 on: January 08, 2024, 12:19:53 PM »

Phyl, love that denim owl!

Lani,
glad Aly has a nice boss that will help her get her stuff moved in! Dhort trip for Mike!  I haven't seen the Tillamook Peppermint Bark here, ir sounds good! Theyr Mint Chocolate Chip is wonderful!

A 150 ft. Iceberg passing through Iceberg Alley near Twillingate, Newfoundland                  Egads!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

BrokenLug

« Reply #242 on: January 08, 2024, 12:43:49 PM »

Good Morning Beakers!
Morning Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Lisa, oh my flood watch in the winter! Take care  :-*

A lot of rain on top of a lot of snow on top of totally soaked ground with high winds =
We are charging up all of our electronics.   ::)

https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=okx&gage=lodn4
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 02:30:47 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #243 on: January 08, 2024, 01:06:31 PM »

low temp this morning 32 - high today 55

Clynn - Forgot to mention that NR's latest sweater is so pretty!
Love the birthday remembrance for Elvis!!!!     Love the comment by Talon about 'Grandma & Grandpa'!! ;D ;D
Happy heavenly birthday to your friend Kay and hugs for you Clynn.

Lani - So thoughtful of Aly to have taken that beautiful picture of you & Sadie! :)  Love your snow pictures!     So happy to know that Aly & Dewey are home safe & sound. I'm sure you are relieved {{Lani}}  :-*     Wow-cold temp for you in AZ today!    Nice that Mike will be home an extra day by leaving Wednesday, rather than tomorrow. :)

Puff - Hope you are feeling better so that you can enjoy the happy birthday that you deserve  :-* {{Puff}}

LisaG - Later on in the season when the weather gets nice, maybe Bradley & Kelly will have you & Jeff over for a barbecue on that nice deck! :)

Tsk - Good job on the puzzles - like the designs & colors!

Karen - So nice of you to offer Lisa to spend the night on her trip to be with her Mama.

Og - You sure are busy with making the upgrades and changes around your home!!  Hope you are able to find the furniture items you are looking for. :)

Lori - Hope you are having a wonderful day - whatever makes you happy on this special day. :-*  Pat on Destini's head from me  :)    Very nice birthday remembrance for Elvis.  I love him!

Kb - Wow! Nice close-up of the California Condor! :)

Phyl - Our temps are similar today!

Tig - Nice that you enjoyed an early trip to the pool this morning! :)  Stay in and stay warm now. ;) :)

Hi Bl & Baz  :)

Beakers have a nice day and keep safe & warm.

Tomorrow my hubby's sister & her fiance are coming from Colorado to spend one night before heading over to Napa for a few days.  I just have a couple of more things to do today to be ready to welcome them for their brief stay. :)   

kbshcb

« Reply #244 on: January 08, 2024, 01:20:11 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1744398582906487284

Tiger viciously attacked by two coyotes, LOL.

Happy Bird Day Lori!...just saw it was yours too.

BL - sounds like a Real Winter for you!.....yes charge up...got a generator handy too?

kbshcb

« Reply #245 on: January 08, 2024, 01:50:01 PM »

3 hours ago here in Minneapolis....this is what grease does!..only an inch here where I live.

BrokenLug

« Reply #246 on: January 08, 2024, 02:25:25 PM »

U. S. A.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #247 on: January 08, 2024, 02:28:38 PM »

some bounce

KB - LOL on the "attack". We had less than an inch today.

E4E - Sorry... I needed to take care of snow. I am on a mission this year - to move the shoveled snow back several feet from the edge of the driveway (where the men in my family leave it). Therefore after several snowfalls we, hopefully, will not have a snowbank over which we need to heave fresh snow. I did the snow from the weekend when I got home from the Y and then I just now did the snow we got this morning, and I did the patios and the city walk in the front.
Therefore, I'm postponing the dinner I planned to make and ask Camper to bring home some Panda Express. He went to a movie after he shoveled the walk and drive.

Now for a warm Drink...  :o
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #248 on: January 08, 2024, 05:37:10 PM »

KB   What a great shot of that condor.  Hope the vaccination works.  I laughed out loud!!! lion and coyotes

PUFF   Based on tonight's news - you should be getting more snow than I will.

LISA   Beautiful cup with that cookie  ;D  I had bought these first 3 puzzles but a section at the grocery - 3 for $10.00.
All 500 pieces.  Each took 7 days - the butterflies took 8.  They were fun to do.    Boy, you're getting rain and Midwest finally getting some snow - Second round Thurs to Sat.

PHYL   Love that fabric owl  :D   Nice cakes!

BL    Fascinating mouse - Wonder how much it gets/hour?  ;D

CLYNN   Great card for LORI  ;D   I'm glad times have change for cough syrup  LOL  ::)

LANI   Beautiful cakes wishes for out two b-day gals today.   I think the black squirrel will win!   That's right, Aly has one great boss.

EAGLES  Enjoy the visit with hubby's sister and fiancĂ© - when's the wedding?  ;) ;)

OLDGUY   Could hardly watch the beginning of the Santi kitten vid.  Good ending so far - Now a forever home. Shouldn't be too hard after that video.   Like Santi's preview of coming attractions.  Loved that song by Police.   Maru et al - fun new year.  Darci Lynne is amazing and getting better.

Crew of 4 women and 2 men to take down Xmas at the church - 90+ minutes.  Offering 36 poinsettias free to parishioners  ;D  Then swiffered, washed and Quick shined my wood floors. ( my second January project done)   Then off to Culvers and got myself a Concrete Blizzard for dinner!! - I deserve it  ;)
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #249 on: January 08, 2024, 05:55:11 PM »

Lots of lovely birthday greetings for Lori and Puff today. Hoping you gals had fun filled celebration.

CLynn Gosh. forgot it was 'The King's' birthday today. Shame on me 'cuz, so,  I've been told,  when I was just a babe still in her crib and that man  started singing I'd pull myself up, latching to the rail top, squeal and bob up and down to the music!     :-[     Sadly---as I matured  I became enamored with The Fab Four. LOL
Unique peace symbol,  :o that glacier and that 'One Night cough syrup" Goodness the ingredients in that suff wouldn't make the pass today as OTC. 

Tig Boy! Do I envy you a warm swim in the AM.  I hear ya on 'the men in you family'.  ::)

LOL Lani  the husky chasing the black squirrel.  ;D   You know as much as I watch the History Channel, I've never seen 'American Pickers'. Most thoughtful of Aly's boss/wife to help her out like that. Goes along way in expressing their fondness and concern for her.  Being lactose intolerant, I miss out on the specialty ice creams---no doubt it was tasty . ;)   :) 

BL good idea keeping your 'electronics' batteries to capacity. Brrrrrrrr !  I really enjoyed that video of the  Welsh Tidy Mouse. so cute . Thanks

Eagles cute little penguin this AM; yes we are similar temps wondering about our longs and lats.  I wish I had neighbors like our Beakers.
Thanks.

KB  that semi-truck definitely hit a slick spot in the freeway!  Gotta watch for that 'black ice' and all.  I feel prey to that once in my life---totaled out my car.  :(

Tsk Yes. I think you deserve a Concrete Blizzard  after all that work at church today. I hope you got an  extra one to stash in a
corner of the freezer.  ;D  LOL
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #251 on: January 08, 2024, 05:58:54 PM »

#Istandwith Evan

karengramke

« Reply #252 on: January 08, 2024, 06:00:21 PM »

Happy birthday Puff!   Enjoy the day and have a wonderful new year ,
Lori, Enjoy your day as you add another year !
I hope both of you have enjoyed some of the fun goodies the beakers have
posted!
Old guy!  Lots of work going on in your surroundings!  Spring will come!  Lol.
Glad you made the sausage cake and, yes, the pork replaces any fat .  It does well in the fridge and freezes!
Clynn, Talon is one smart boy! The sweater NR ade looks like a nordic design that might have come out of one of the interesting Hobbitt Houses!   How is Harkey?
Bl, stay warm and safe!   This is a storm system that I do not understand!  Has to be multiple systems converging at your house!   Tale care!
Eagles enjoy your company!
Lani, Aly has landed in a good place!  You must feel good about this!  Mike is a very good person and a very good man!  Wish he would not work so hard!
Tsk, good job on the puzzles
  They would make me crazy!   Great dinner.
Washed bedding and a load of clothes this am!  Ordered a few items from the store and charged my cell phone!  Potted some amaryllis bulbs and  moved some plants.  Not too exciting and I hope the weather turns out  to be the same way!
Baz?
Phyl, take Jim to work and have the car until you have to pick him up! 

Phyl

« Reply #253 on: January 08, 2024, 06:13:21 PM »

Good Night Everyone...SEDs   

#Istandwith Evan

BrokenLug

« Reply #254 on: January 08, 2024, 06:14:38 PM »

Good Evening/Morning Beakers

BL - I have been watching this system in the forecast for 5 days now - every forecast has changed the snow amounts for Tue and Wed.  It started out as 1.5 inches each day - the current forecast is 12 inches for Tue.  I get to work on Tue. - forecast is for .5 in/hour rate - so I will have about 4 in. on ground at start of shift and 7 in. on the way home.  I ended up buying a 20V snow shovel today after work - it should get a workout this week...

OG I hope you can catch a snow day off work tomorrow. It looks like Iowa City is really going to take it on the chin ..   :o

https://www.weather.gov/dvn/winter&sa=D&ust=1543954865323000
U. S. A.