Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 300356 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #5730 on: June 26, 2024, 04:18:27 PM »

Great close up of The Elder and The Younger Hellgate ospreys.  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

karengramke

« Reply #5731 on: June 26, 2024, 05:21:00 PM »

Lani, great catch of the osprey picture!   Tks for sharing that!   Lots of work with firewising!   Been maintaining a home , alone for all but  4years of my adult life!    Find it fun  except for the frustration now due to   limitations due to old age!    No longer do a  tenth of what you all do!
Our rain blew past for the most part Lisa!  Maybe it will land in your yard!  How is the little white and tiger
🐅 spotted kitty? 🐱

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5732 on: June 26, 2024, 05:58:13 PM »

LISA   Love that fence treatment  ;D

LANI   Thanks for that great screen shot of the Hellgate kids  ;D
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #5733 on: June 26, 2024, 06:06:24 PM »

Howdy Beakers!

Ho Hum.  ???

Went for The Big Squeeze today. Got a call after it was read - all clear. Whew.

Good night, Beakers. Peace. SED.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5734 on: June 26, 2024, 06:56:16 PM »

We've been getting a good dose of rain all  afternoon, started  right after 'they' mowed.   And now  continues  with heavy
T-storms thru  this evening

Lani  tks for the Royal update looks like TF and WYL are having a very 'deep' conversation;  tks for Lady Hawk's video; LOL Dad N and DN18
Aweswome close up of Hellgate Kids

{{{KB}}}

Lisa pretty AM greeting

CLynn Erin-as I said this AM;  how was Munchkin Wednesday ?

{{{Karen}}}

TSK  PT is a litany of 'this, that and  for the other'.

Baz congrats on the mammo

Sending Good Night and sleep well greetings and wishes  from

Mississippi River Flyway

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

BrokenLug

« Reply #5735 on: June 26, 2024, 08:59:48 PM »

Drop some erosion Katrina type sand bags from a Chinook helicopter.

MN got any of those them there helicopters circling around .

- Save the Pies. -

I've had the great pleasure of consuming from that very place.
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5736 on: June 26, 2024, 11:57:18 PM »

{{{Kb}}}

{{{Karen}}}

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5737 on: June 27, 2024, 06:03:18 AM »

BAZI  :)   Good for another year!

PHYL   Lots of rain for you too.  :o

BL    Destruction of that restaurant gives you a whole different perspective on that terrible dam break. :(

LANI   Awww  good night pups  :-*
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #5738 on: June 27, 2024, 06:12:01 AM »

Good Morning Everyone... !

Currently: 73F  cloudy , High  87F   partly sunny,  with  Low 70F

Lani  puppy dog noses  :)

TSK  a good bit of rain , did the 'job'.   

'Happy Birthday!'    Dad

Prayers for:  The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. 
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #5739 on: June 27, 2024, 06:14:16 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

June 26, 2024: News from the North Nest and Trempealeau
June 26, 2024  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2024/06/26/32338/

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #5740 on: June 27, 2024, 06:20:55 AM »

#Istandwith Evan

kbshcb

« Reply #5741 on: June 27, 2024, 07:39:21 AM »

This one is for tsk - What is it? From Jaspurr

https://wildlifecenter.org/news-events/news/2024/allegheny-woodrats-helping-save-their-species

Morning....another dry day until this evening...I'll be spending time outside!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5742 on: June 27, 2024, 07:52:37 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

We had a fun day! A trip to Walmart to pick out a toy, painting and Bella and I made cookies!

Phyl, I had never heard that there was a white eagle originally in the running, I didn't think there was a white eagle unless it was an albino!  I am sure glad they chose the Bald Eagle! Those North kids, now they have another view of the nest to gaze upon! Thanks for Amy's Blog! All critters are looking good, even the turkey vulture bits! And again, a thought of willi hit me...  I so remember those 45 record adaptors, you either had to have several of those or an attachment for your record player!

Happy Birthday to your Dad in heaven!

Lani, love the dog noses... and the Royal Albies updates! They are such sweet and sociable birds! Oh that pic of the Hellgate kids! I am so glad that Finn is a great provider!

tsk, we are having a cool five days, 82 for the high today, rain tomorrow, in the 70's Sunday and Monday! Hope it's heading your way!

baz, one would think that with all the technology they could improve breast cancer screening! I always feel like they know the exact point at which you are about to scream, and then it stops. I wish you peace...beautiful.

karen, you are doing very well with the P/T!  Keep it up! My Mom has not been getting out as much, us girls have chatted about it. When I talked to her yesterday she had been to Fairfield (15 miles away, they have a Walmart there and her doctor is there) to get some groceries and visit Linda at the hospital. And she is one that can spend an hour in a store and not buy anything... When Becky/Jennifer were there earlier this year they got her one of these (below). She tested it out and she was able to get it in and out of the car easily (weighs 11 lbs). She didn't use it at Walmart, the shopping cart is fine, but she used it when she went to the hospital to visit her sister who is in rehab. (Aunt Linda fell and broke her leg...). She needs one of these too!

SF Bay Ospreys, Richmond and Rosie - this is the pair that had their nest in the old crane overlooking the ocean. The nest was destroyed by a storm and this is where they built their new nest! Not a great view!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 10:23:22 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #5743 on: June 27, 2024, 08:25:39 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Lani - Loved the pic of the two Hellgate kiddos!

karen - We had rain too last night.  It must have been the same as yours...it blew by quickly, but my flowers did get a drink.  :D

tsk - Thank you on fence treatment.  :D  Pretty morning greeting.

baz - Glad to hear all went well with the big squeeze.

Phyl - Thanks, and good pic from Flyway showing the high water on that perch!  Thanks for links!  Happy Heavenly Birthday to your Dad!

clynn - Aww, R&R mest so far away!  Good day with the munchkins.  What kind of cookies did you all make? 

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5744 on: June 27, 2024, 09:43:43 AM »

Lisa, it's a recipe Ed's mother gave me when I asked her 'what can I make with over-ripe bananas besides Banana bread'?  She was a Home Ec teacher before she became a counselor. She was a wonderful cook! Banana Oatmeal Cookies. Ed said he entered them at the State Fair one year and won first Prize. Sorry it's so messy, it has been used for almost 40 years! Let me know if you can't read some of it. Note: I add about 1/2 C more flour, I add floured plumped raisins and I lower the oven temp to 390. Check at 10 minutes. (this may be my oven, so adjust as needed.)
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown