Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 55803 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #450 on: May 28, 2023, 06:13:18 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

LB sounds like you're improving and being careful not to overdo.  Pets to Copper.     🙏 's continue

Paulie hope you and hubby are enjoying yourselves

Jacaj   🙏 's continue

Hi {{{Puff}}}
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #451 on: May 28, 2023, 10:47:27 PM »

LB and Phyl, Thanks for letting me know all's good with internet here.

Phyl, Bummer Jim works tomorrow Memorial Day. Yes ma'am we're enjoying ourselves. Getting more work done too in and outside with help of family and friends. We cooked out last evening. Had to bring grill top inside to clean and the grill itself in shed to keep bears away.

LB, Good news about bike and Copper walk and pancakes sound delicious.

We're planning to return tomorrow sometime.

SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #452 on: May 29, 2023, 08:38:39 AM »

Good morning I am doing some well needed cleaning.  I have Ruggable through rug for living room and its washable!!! so I am washing it today.  Not o thrilled with  the rug  (its big) but I like that its washable  Getting ready to walk copper I think I will skip the bike today and go during my lunch tomorrow  I am beng active tryhing to lean LOL  Knees are till achy at times and stiff all the timme but much better especially the back/nerve pain. Feet sill tingly if I do a lot the tingly goes up the calf at times.  I did a lot of binge watching yesterday watch the karate kid sequal  cobrai kai???  also fabar. its ok and anoher dubbed foreign movie which was acually good forget the name LOL   Going to search for another today  and for the week since I am home  hee hee
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #453 on: May 29, 2023, 08:43:19 AM »

did I tell you a squirrl built a nest on the tree right outside my apatment  I saw one jum into it.  Here is a picture also asquirrel that likes me and wants to  live with me ALways so currious with me cocmes right up to me and my door and looks in and is curious with copper.
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #454 on: May 29, 2023, 11:36:20 AM »

Happy Memorial Day Cheers Family! Remembering and honoring our friends and loved ones. Have a blessed day!  :-*

Bob Anderson

Williwaw/Annie

Jpalm

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 11:38:13 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #455 on: May 30, 2023, 05:49:55 AM »

tjhank you Lani for the reminders

Phyl

« Reply #456 on: May 30, 2023, 06:37:24 AM »

Good Morning ...

Currently  60F  and  High 85F   ptly sunny, Low 62F  clear.

Hi LB  good news about doing the bike ;still sounds good for your knee    🙏 's continue
Well, isn't that something a nest right near your door.  I guess that little squirrel has a 'crush' on you. LOL  Cute that one.
I now have 3 squirrels viving for shelled peanuts off our deck.  Do you think Copper will be 'okay' with your new 'friend'

Hi Paulie glad to hear your 'Memoral Day'  had some good grilling. Huh? Just kleeping the grill in the shed will keep the bears away.
Our brats turned out vey well.

Jacaj  🙏 's continue

Phyl

« Reply #457 on: May 30, 2023, 07:09:37 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 06:37:16 AM by Phyl »

Phyl

« Reply #458 on: May 31, 2023, 06:36:57 AM »

Currently 69F mostly  cloudy.  High 86F mostly sunny, Low 65F  clear.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #459 on: May 31, 2023, 06:53:58 AM »

Good Morning did the bike again yesterday knees are still achey which I think is the new norm.  I have to sign my lease for the year and I just dont want to do it.   One more year maybe a miracle will happen this year so I can get out of here.  Price is too much!!!! too much everywhere. I really need a cosg of living raise. I get a 3% raise rent goes up 7% that doesnt include everything else that increases gas, good, insurance etc that explains it all 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 06:56:00 AM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #460 on: May 31, 2023, 07:35:34 PM »

Hi!

Whew I've been busy since we returned Monday evening. My husband and I decided to stay an extra day until Monday after family and friends left Sat and Sun. Monday late morning we decided to load my SUV then still have time to do some things inside then relax on front porch before leaving. Well when we decided to leave I discovered I had done another dumb thing. Nope didn't forget to put my purse in car this time. When I opened the car windows when we loaded things earlier (because it was a very warm day) I forgot to turn off the ignition key. Yep! You guessed it. Drained battery and wouldn't start. We looked at each other thinking no way! And cabin is in a remote rural area. I called the cabin contractor who lives a bit away to ask where to call for a jump. He's a nice guy and said no problem he'd come to help. He did. Car started right up. While we left the engine running to charge battery we invited him inside to see what we've done so far setting up and decorating. He ended up staying close to an hour. So we got a late start returning home .. a 2 1/2 hr drive.
Yesterday was busy with laundry from last week and weekend plus catching up on things to do around house here and today the same. I'm finally getting caught up. Well that's my story of the second dumb thing I did leaving cabin. Geez Louise!

LB, Good to hear your riding the bike and slowly coming along good. You did a lot of binge watching. Sounds relaxing.
I remember last year when you were deciding to sign another years lease or not. You looked at a variety of different places to move to. I remember the single house you liked a lot but it had not so pleasant stairs. You tried your best last year. Maybe a miracle will happen for you this year. Hope so.

Phyl, To answer your, "Huh? Put the grill in shed to keep bears away" .. yes the smell of food on grill and if any food or trash left in open will attract bear(s). There's black bear in the mountains at cabin. The guy who drilled for our well water said they used vegetable oil on the pole for drilling. The next morning they saw bear paw/claw prints in the dirt around pole and holes where it dug. We saw them too when we arrived that morning.  Smelling the vegetable oil attracted it. Interesting right? I was going to hang a few bird feeders but the news in the area is they are also attracting bears so no bird feeders will I put up! lol

Lani, Beautiful memorial post. Thank you for sharing.

Well time to clean bird baths here and fill bird feeders. No bears at home here!  ;D

Take care and SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #461 on: June 01, 2023, 06:48:49 AM »

Good Morning.   I woke up to  pink eye. All crusty . Yesterday I thought It was a sty but then over night the goop and redness came through. I called teledoc and I have a script to pick up when pharmacy opency all withing an hour. 
Sorry about your car Paulie but sounds like a wonderful time otherwise!!

Phyl

« Reply #462 on: June 01, 2023, 09:30:22 AM »

Good Morning ...

Currently  66 F   High 86F mostly sunny with Low 65F  clear.

Paulie   :o  running the car battery down.  So glad all turned out well for you two.
LOL Sorry it wasn't that sort of a 'Huh?' more like an agreement  that ought to have been 'Eh?"

LB so sorry about your eye. That's a misery. But hopefully the Rx will help it heal quickly. .🙏 's  continue

Jacaj 🙏 's continue

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #463 on: June 01, 2023, 10:02:51 PM »

LB, No way! Pink eye! For heavens sake. Did you mention pink eye in one of your posts a few weeks ago? When I read about you having it I thought you had mentioned it for some reason. Maybe not. Maybe I'm thinking of my local news that said Dr offices are reporting it going around here. Good you got the medication. It helps to clear it up pretty fast. I caught it from one of my granddaughters when she was a toddler. I wonder where you got the germ from?

#s 1 and 2 .. especially #1

Phyl, Gotcha on the bear. Cozy and relaxing photo today.
How are things with everyone in Beak Room? I used to read there but it's been a very long time since I have because I've been so busy. Please tell them I said Hi. I remember when Karen finally returned home. How's she doing? And how's Lani's family? And is tsk fully recovered from her surgery? We've pm'd at times in the past but have lost touch. Trying to keep up with home and cabin plus helping with my two oldest granddaughters among other things my days are busy from AM to PM.

I heard from jicaji this past weekend. She's still having good and not so good days.

Wishing all a good night's sleep. SED

Phyl

« Reply #464 on: June 02, 2023, 02:19:56 AM »

Good Morning ...

Currently   F  and  High 91F sunny, Low 62F  clear.

Jacaj 🙏 's continue. Hoping today is a good day for you.

Paulie Karen is doing well; Lani and all are good; Tsk is doing well and PT  starts soon.

LB how's your eye doing this morning? 🙏 's continue
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 89   Go Up