Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 62271 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #420 on: May 20, 2023, 07:54:54 AM »

Good Morning Now what a cut meme Phyl Thanks  PT sat with me for almost an hour to go over the mri.  Pretty much a combo of things arthritis pich/compressed nerves could also be a combo of neuropathy.  I a msee the dr Monday after chiropractic to go over it medically and to give me next steps most likely epidoral shot  I a still in aww with tis place.  Its so hard to find compassionate drs. but how do you find so many in one place.  They are alwasys giving comfort.  I still didn get the arm mri back yet hopefully Monday
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #421 on: May 21, 2023, 07:25:24 AM »

Good morning  It was rainy day yesterday got more rain than they said we would. It was a washut today is nice. Back to office next week.  I have meeting tomorrow with dr to go over back mri stll none on arm. Cooked  a ot yesterday so knees arent my friends and will clean today at least try
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #422 on: May 21, 2023, 05:39:34 PM »

Hi LB
Glad you like the meme yesterday.
Wonderful that PT took such time with the MRi details. Sounds like lots to work thru.
Sounds like a wonderful place with wonderful folks there.
Here's to more news tomorrow. And, a good week ahead at work.
SED's

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #423 on: May 21, 2023, 05:43:30 PM »

Just looked at the patient portal and thy finally posted the mri for arm. I think I am going to be sick.  I'll find out more detailsn  tomorrow on both  but all I know my kees hurt more than my arm.   I read as total torn tendan but seems more is going on   posted the report below 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #424 on: May 22, 2023, 05:59:31 PM »

hi, hope all is well

Phyl

« Reply #425 on: May 22, 2023, 07:25:23 PM »

Hi {{{LB,}}} Paulie and {{{jicaji}}}   hope all is well with you Paulie and jicaji.
Good inspirations today.
Hope you had a good day at work and all LB

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #426 on: May 23, 2023, 05:34:56 PM »

Hope everyone had a good day.
Getting ready for dinner---take out.

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #427 on: May 23, 2023, 05:40:55 PM »

Hello I am exhausted couldnt sleep last night too much on my mind. So I am seeing  2 sergeons about my arm (2 opinions) My dr said to at least sit with a surgeon to see what they have to say SO getting 2 opinions . Did my last injection on mknees today epidoral is on hold to see how my knees are he thinks some of the pain may be from the nerve issue.  Epidoral is not a fix for the tingling feet. It may  work or may not work. I may have this feeling forever. It has improved some.   But for sure not happy 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:42:34 PM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #428 on: May 24, 2023, 08:36:29 AM »

Good Morning  :)

Coming by quick to say Hi!

My get-away to cabin became an extended stay due to something dumb I did. Will explain later. Won't do that again! Nothing bad.
I got a good night sleep last night. Much needed too and will explain that too.
Anyway I have a heck of a busy day today but HAD to sit on my stool a minute to say Hi, do a quick read to be sure everyone is okay here.  :)

BBL

Phyl

« Reply #429 on: May 24, 2023, 12:10:07 PM »

A slightly belated Good Morning ...

Currently   F  and  High 84F sunny, Low 60F  clear.

{{{LB}}} 🙏 's  good idea from your PCP as you know ---this will help guide you in your decisions. I have the same 'tingling' in my feet too. My neurologist said not to fret that much ,as it's more  common than one thinks. The tingling comes and goes.

Hi Paulie shucks! I hope that 'something' wasn't too 'dumb".

{{{Jacaji}}} how are you doing? Much better I hope. 🙏 's

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #430 on: May 24, 2023, 06:49:53 PM »

Hi!! Had a good PT day, I saw a different one today but I have seen him before, He likes to talk. He asked how I was doing mentally with teverythig thats going on.  I ythough that was strange but so well appreciated!! I really dont know how I feel.  I feel a lot. Mostly frustrated. Thats what I told hm but now that I thought ofit. Jealous too of everyone who can walk normal. LOL    There is definily improvement  I cant complain well I can I have been but trying not to !!  Hi Paulie I will probably be asleep by tthe time time come on!! Hi Jacaji Fell better!!! Hi PHy I so feel like that tiger!! JUst hanging in there LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #431 on: May 24, 2023, 10:58:27 PM »

Whew! A long busy day, evening and night. Some family visited this evening and one of my daughter's made dinner for everyone. I really appreciated that. She's a sweetheart.

Phyl, I laughed at you saying you hope the something wasn't too dumb.

LB, Good question you were asked about how you're feeling mentally. Having up and down feelings is normal I think. You've been through a lot. I'm glad to know that you feel improvement in some areas and I'm still reeeally happy you found the place you're going to. That was a God send to you.

About jicaji, She's still have ups and downs with her back feeling/getting better.

Okay .. about my dumb action. We left to return from the cabin when we had planned. The drive one way is 2 1/2 hours. After driving one hour I realized I had left my purse at the cabin. I can now laugh at the facial expressions on my husband's and my faces. We were stunned. Duh to me!! Sooo we drove back to cabin. We got there at 7pm. Dusk then night would occur if we started to drive back home again so we just stayed at the cabin another night. The next day we just stayed there then returned home early evening. I made sure I had my purse with me!! And will be sure I do going forward.  ;D

Time to Zzzzz. Wishing you each a good night's sleep.
Take care.

Phyl

« Reply #432 on: May 25, 2023, 06:26:23 AM »

Good Morning ...

Currently  59 F .  High 83F ptly  sunny, Low 56F  clear.

Paulie that's was sort of 'dumb' LOL   :-*    leaving you purse behind.  Glad you made it home alright.
Tks for update on jicaji,.  🙏 's  continue.

LB glad to read you'e having some improvement. And, that you found a nice PTfacility. 🙏 's  continue

#IstandwithEvan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #433 on: May 25, 2023, 07:48:23 AM »

Bounce
Paulie... My parents and I once drove to the lake 2.5 hrs. When we got there and were unpacking my Dad realized he had forgotten his small suitcase ( full ) of medicine. Luckily, I was old enough to drive. I drove home, and back up to the lake. Years later,  we would spend a week at the lake and I would drive them home and turn around and drive up for a week by myself. And that was all before cell phones.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #434 on: May 25, 2023, 09:28:59 AM »

Good Morning  :)

Phyl, Yep! LOL I love the cottage in photo you posted. You post cool pictures. You're welcome for jicaji's update.

tig, Good to see your "Bounce". Oh my to your driving to lake story and your dad's meds! Definitely good you were old enough to drive. I'm sure that was appreciated.
Spending a week at the lake sounds very relaxing. Geez that was a lot of driving for you driving your parents home then turn around to go back. Lots of things we did when we were younger, right? Lol
Oh!! I just re-read your post. You drove back for a week by yourself! Nice!!
And before cell phones too. Nice that's freedom!   ;D

LB, Are you in office this week or home? Monday no work for you is nice. Before I retired I always took the Friday before Memorial Day on a Monday off to have a long weekend.

Tomorrow we're going back to cabin. I finally found an internet provider that specializes in remote rural areas! The router was delivered yesterday. Fingers are crossed it works good.

While there last week a Hummingbird kept flying up to front porch. I don't have any floral hanging baskets up yet. Still working on setting set up inside but got a lot done so far. Anyway I'm taking a Hummer feeder to hang on front porch but wondering if the nectar will attract a bear. Don't want that so close!! I'll have to google to see if nectar attracts them. I hope not.

One did show up when guys were drilling for well water. Guy said they use vegetable oil on the drilling pole. When they came back the next morning there were bear paw/claw prints at pipe. He said the oil attracts bears and they lick it. My husband and I saw the prints too when we arrived that day.

Well time to get some work done. Later ....
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 89   Go Up