Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 55847 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #435 on: May 25, 2023, 11:55:23 AM »

Hi  Tig Bounce  ;)   Nice lake memories, good thing you had your DL and unafraid to drive alone.

LB ahhh a 3 day weekend. You need it.

Paulie  glad there's a n internet provider for that area (hopefully all will work) now you won't be so 'cut off'.  Yikes! Veggie oil attracks bears. Take care.

Ditto me getting some 'work' finished.
BBL
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #436 on: May 25, 2023, 05:57:37 PM »

I am in offic e this week. Next week home with monday off. I usually take the firday off before memorial day labot day but a coupe of people already took off tomorroe. N one will probably be in office toorrow.  So ntoday, I walked the whole day in the office without my cane. nly ise it when walking outside.  Pain in knee is so much better almost gone but stiffness is still there. But I take 4 advil  Maybe over weekend I will reduce it.   and see how that goes. Saturday I am going to go and try ding the bike again  Hopefully the knee is going in the right direction

Puff ndid you hve your procedure?

Paulie,  oh my on the pocketbook but good excuse to stay another day!!!! 

I guess depending on what surgeon says I may be leaning toward  doing surgery on shoulder.  It hurts at end of day and when I use phone or type too long.  The pain isnt so bad it's tolerable. My knee pain was a whole lot worse

I have the hiccups. I figure I would share that 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #437 on: May 25, 2023, 06:02:10 PM »

LB... Bike "should" loosen stiffness in knees, just don't overdo
Talons crossed
 8)
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Puff

« Reply #438 on: May 25, 2023, 06:45:26 PM »

LBLAJ  change of treatment decided, LB.  There's a definite loss of function in the hip.  Change of plan is to do 2 or 3 steroid injections sets.  Want to see how much relief and for how long.  Still have the replacement to resort to.  So far pain in better; effect of injections getting better now too.   Time for a wait-and-see period.

P   

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #439 on: May 26, 2023, 08:13:08 AM »

Good Morning  :)

Phyl, Thanks about internet. We'll find out today. Fingers crossed.

LB, Enjoy your long weekend. Keep us posted on your shoulder surgery.

Hi Tig

Puff, Good that the steroid injections are helping your hip. I hope your wait-and-see period bring good news relief.

We're heading to cabin. Plan to return Sat or Sun. I wanted to stop by here before leaving. I'll be sure to remember my purse when returning. LOL

Take care.

jicaji

« Reply #440 on: May 26, 2023, 01:07:25 PM »

Hi everyone

LB...Hope you continue to progress.  I live by 3..."What if's"

Phyl...Love your posts.  So sweet.

Paulie....Enjoy your weekend.  Sounds wonderful.  So nice you can get away whenever.  I bet you'll see many, many wild life around.  I KNOW YOU WON'T LEAVE YOUR PURSE ANYWHERE lol.  I remembef well when we went camping years ago with the girls and
left the pillows and sleeping bags for the camper at home.  We had to go back home for them after we had travelled an hour and a half. 
Oh well, "stuff" happens.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and prayers....I still can't sit for any length of time on this chair by my computer.  Some days OK, some not so OK. But far better than last month thank God.  He surely hears our prayers and I truly appreciate them.

Well, gotta get up now.  Again, thanks to you all for inquiring about me and sending prayers.  As I say to Paulie, "Always something."

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

Phyl

« Reply #441 on: May 26, 2023, 02:35:44 PM »

Gosh am  I late in posting this...

Good Morning ...

Currently 80F  and  High 81F sunny, Low 58F  clear.

Jim off early today and will do some mowing and trimming.

{{{Puff}}}
hopefully injection chg will help---Ooops Just read they have.  Sending 🙏 's

{{{LB}}}  hurrah. A 3 day weekend. Hope you can get some rest. So glad to read taht  the knee is doing so  much better.  Tig's advice is good. Just take it easy and keep the tenson loose (low number setting) at least to start. YOur PT folks can help you with that.  🙏 's  continue. Pets to Copper.

Paulie LOL your purse. Enjoy your weekend.  Safe travels/have fun.

jicaji   so nice to see your post; Maybe it's the chair at this point in time/recovery. A different chair perhaps ,now that your back and all 'has changed'.      🙏 's  continue.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #442 on: May 26, 2023, 06:52:27 PM »

Hi Glad to see yu Jacaji!!!  Have a good weekend Paulie, enjoy for me!!!

Thanks Camper and Phyl 

I spend the week at work walking without cane wed, thurs, and friday. I went into PT without cane today He had me do 2 laps nwalking without cane.  He noticed hw I hobble but walking faster.  I saw the dr as I was walking by and told him the 5th injection did the trick for ey knees he gave thumbs up.   However, LOL it;s starting to ache now but I didnt take advil since 6am ad I just took it 1 minutes ago. Over 12 hours and a lot more moving today.  We'll see how the week takes me   :) 

So now I am back to not sure if I should do surgery PT guy says I dont need to but good seeing surgeon.   I wonder if he just doesnt want me to feel pressured I need to.  But is it better to There is a chance to develop more arthritis than already there. I have enough arthritis.  I can lose loss of morion.  IDK.   any opinions   I have questions listed already    But I sill have 2 more weeks to keep chnaging my mind  LOL, I know not to go to my family  they wont help me make a decision.   I'm on my own on this   :'(
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 06:54:18 PM by LBLNJ0668 »
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

Phyl

« Reply #443 on: May 26, 2023, 07:22:27 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

LB I  can under stand your 'back/forth' on the issue. Try not ot let any one rush you into decision. Follow your gut.   I did just that on lumbar fusion 15 yrs ago.
So glad I did n't do the surgery. I have fulll asrange of motion and moderate to light pain that is remedyed with Tylenol Xtra Strength just 2 caps in the AM only.

Just get all the facts and take your time. No dr or surgeon should put you on a time limit.   ;)     Sending 🙏 's

Paulie hope you arrived safetly  ;)

Jacaj  :)

Phyl

« Reply #444 on: May 27, 2023, 05:24:41 AM »

Good Morning ...
And, Happy Caturday !

Custodians of the 'froot'.

Currently  66 F  and  High 81F    ptly sunny, Low 52F  clear.

Puff

« Reply #445 on: May 27, 2023, 05:59:13 AM »

Cute little polka dot freckle on the nose.   :-*

P

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #446 on: May 27, 2023, 07:27:47 AM »

Good morning!! Cute good morning love the hats!! LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #447 on: May 27, 2023, 09:27:41 PM »

Hi!

Internet up and running. Testing testing to see if this posts.

Have a pleasant night.

Phyl

« Reply #448 on: May 28, 2023, 06:55:05 AM »

[

Currently   F  and  High75 F mostly sunny, Low 54F  ptly cloudy.

Jim works on Memorial Day. Last year he didn't. A rotation I think.

Hi Paulie   Hurrah!  You got internet.  ;)  See ya later then.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #449 on: May 28, 2023, 08:43:47 AM »

Good Morning, Glad your internet isup and running!!!!! Just got back form gym o doo bike, I was wworried my knees would jam up they didnt!!!  I did just under 10 minutes. My feet kept fall off pedal. SO I had enough!!  LOL May do again tomorrow  or maybe Tuesday during my lunch  or maybe both  LOL  I also walked 2  longer walks with copper yesterday with no cane.  A struggle but I did it  Knees hurt first thing in morning and a little  achy after thewalks.  Resting with a cup f coffee now bfor I make my protein pancakes. YUm, I just fond this and made onece making a bunch a freezing to have for breakfasts
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 89   Go Up