Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 436733 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #5775 on: June 07, 2023, 06:35:42 PM »

Lisa you mentioned all the kitty krazieness was going on while  you were gone to the hair salon yesterday  that's what was my reference. LOL
I'm sure the kittens will be with you a while longer.  You're gonna miss them.

Tsk what's the verdict on your eyeballs?

Lani tks for update on Millie  & Willie, been following them off and on what a pair  :-* ;  I have about 8 threads I attend to, so I had a 'moment' of confusion with Iris.  Tks for quick update.

E4E Jim will be home at 10am tomorrow with a check in at work 6:15am.  When he gets home he has a choice of helping me w/chores or running errands.

CLynn looking forward to the cruise photos

OG it's been so dry here lately, Jim will not morw this week. But he trimmed up 'willow park'.   
Kilauea Volcano  made the national news segment on FNC this AM

KB
flying squirrel faking crime scene---LOL

Dinner's about ready:  homemade meatballs w/ whole wheat/whole grain spaghetti, tomato /basil sauce; romaine and spinach salad w/ olive oil vingergret, vino and Peroni, of course!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 01:04:12 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5776 on: June 07, 2023, 06:40:17 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #5777 on: June 07, 2023, 08:31:20 PM »

Hooe Ll havea good night!  Seds

« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 09:11:02 AM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5778 on: June 07, 2023, 11:58:07 PM »

Oldguy, thanks for the update on Kilauea... great performance by Queen on Street Band. 

Tsk, have fun with the girls.

SED Eagles  ;D

Karen, I hope all is going well with pt.  :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk friends Jean and Dennis, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #5779 on: June 08, 2023, 12:37:59 AM »

U. S. A.

Phyl

« Reply #5780 on: June 08, 2023, 06:12:43 AM »

Good Morning

Currently  in Cane  Ridge, Tennessee:    64 F  foggy.    Today,  High 82F sunny, Low 53F  clear.

Lani cute puppy from last night

Karen how's the PT?

Tsk and the girls night out?

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5781 on: June 08, 2023, 06:21:32 AM »

Right now Anthony is snoozing at Two Harbors nest.
But yesterday...

Jun 7, 2023 8:29 PM
Camera Time: Jun 7, 2023 6:27 PM PDT

Jun 7, 2023 7:39 PM
Camera Time: Jun 7, 2023 5:38 PM PDT

**enlarges for detail

Jun 7, 2023 3:36 PM
Camera Time: Jun 7, 2023 1:36 PM PDT

Mom brings 'chow'...
**enlarges for detail
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 06:26:58 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5782 on: June 08, 2023, 06:35:16 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, hope all is well with you and yours...  So glad to hear that Millie returned, I hope food isn't scarce this year...

BL, Aqualung orchestra, very different!

Phyl, we were to get some rain yesterday,  the radar showed it the green right on us, but poof! it turned north and we got 11 drops. Anthony is getting those wings up! A coke float, I remember them as a weekend treat when we were kids...great on a hot afternoon!

tsk, did you have a good time with the girls last night?  I love girl get togethers, mine are when I go home to Mom' and see my old high school friends. Did you and your girlfriends meet at school? We are supposed to get some rain this weekend too!

Erin sent a couple pics:

Lisa, kitten craziness, don't you love it!  ;D ;D

On the wildfires out of control in Canada...  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/07/canada-wildfires-smoke-air-quality

Tiny Tiger cub, Stripe, is just 10 minutes old here, his eyes won’t open for another 10 days

Hellgate Osprey -  CamSusan Dimitrakopoulos - I love this image with the new guy and the little sparrow.  ❤️
'So you're Iris's basement tenant!'

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #5783 on: June 08, 2023, 06:48:55 AM »

CLynn  tks for sharing Erin's cruise phots. Are those 'towel' animals the hotels leave cute? Then there's the chocolate left on the
bed pillows for 'sweet dreams'.    Tiger cub and mom, such a sweet photo.  Tks for Hellgate Osprey, yes cute caption.
The smoke fallout from our 'neighbor' Canada is at the danger level. And, down South we're keeping tabs and watching the skies. In Nashville, located in the Cumberland Basin, all the 'junk' settles and stays. They say the KN95 masks will help in this...I have loads in a closet.

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5784 on: June 08, 2023, 07:28:35 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

54 heading to 73 and sunny - blessed with another beautiful day  ;D

OLDGUY   Very talented kids - they must all play by ear...Amazing group

EAGLES  You were pretty chilly yesterday!!

PHYL  New lenses.  ;) ;)  My astigmatism "axis " has changed - whatever that means LOL   A Coke float - I prefer root beer.  ;) ;)  Fun night out as always.  Ate outside - beautiful day.

CLYNN   Very cool ship pics.  Impressive.  Love the towel creation.  :)   My SIL Barb did not work after she had her son so met a whole bunch of friends that way.  I worked and joined the group a bit later.  So I've known this group 37 years now.  Two more gals came on later and one dropped out over the years.  We all used to live in this town but now 3 have moved out of the 7 of us.  I know none of my high school friends as that all happened in Milwaukee and I moved to Chicago after college to work.   So Iris's new friend is still hanging around...sure hope this works for her.

KAREN  Are you settling in on one primary caregiver now?
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5785 on: June 08, 2023, 07:55:41 AM »

Over 400 fires burned in Canada, and blazes this year have already scorched roughly 9.8 million acres of forest — more than 10 times the acreage that had burned by this time last year, officials say — sending smoke billowing down the east coast of the United States, from New York past Washington, D.C., and as far west as Minnesota.

https://www.canada.ca/en/natural-resources-canada/news/2023/06/the-government-of-canada-provides-update-on-wildfire-seasonal-outlook-and-outlines-response.html
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 08:35:42 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #5786 on: June 08, 2023, 09:22:15 AM »

I matched up static with the hatchery nest.  Maybe testing going on - or wires drying out?

P

kbshcb

« Reply #5787 on: June 08, 2023, 09:43:08 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1665316562771890176

Adorbs..

Morning!

Out watering, same ol same ol.

karengramke

« Reply #5788 on: June 08, 2023, 10:05:00 AM »

Good morning Beakers!  Thanks for the cheery morning greetings! Love sun flowers! Next year I am planting some!   How is that for optimism!
Pt is fine!  No complaints about it but I am still pretty much toed to the walker!    Believe my continued bouts with dizziness and leg muscle weakness are the culprit!  I am going to the ent md this afternoon and hope to find the source of the first and a possible cure! The legs will just take more time and effort on my part!
Tsk, I have 2  hh workers.  For many reasons they drive me crazy!  I feel like a social worker when they are here!   Instead of getting paid, i pay!  Lol
Mama. Finch still on the nest.  Not sure about this!   Have read all about it in my trusty Cornell bird site and still no answers!  Time will tell !
Erins photos are very interesting!   Subjects more fun than the usual palm tree shots!  Thanks!
Tsk, my high school friends all abandon Chicago and our girls day out became 3 or 4 days visiting at different places around the country.  Great fun but probably  no ow at an end due to age related issues!   Actually two gals remained in the house and Chicago area.  One has since died? 
I worry about the wildlife in  Canada!  Death and destruction of nets and breeding areas!  Absolutely heartbreaking!  Clynn, thanks for the article!  A great need for climate control!
Iris needs to get serious about the new  guy! e 22 finally left home a few days ago!
 74 at waking up time today going to 94! Summer time!
Hope the kitties are good !

LisaG1967

« Reply #5789 on: June 08, 2023, 11:31:35 AM »

Good Afternoon Beakers

I started this post early this morning, and keep getting sidetracked. 

Thank goodness for a somewhat cool morning, even thought it is very hazy and smoky looking outside from the Canada wildfires.  I had the HVAC people here yesterday doing a yearly maintenance on my AC, as I didn't feel my thermostat was working correctly.  While they were here they cleaned the coils on my unit.  They left about 2pm and told me they set it to 72°, and that it should take some of the stuffiness and humidity out of the house.  I was like ok.  So, a lil before 4pm, I was like, hmmm I don't feel the AC anymore.  I got up and went to look at thermostat and it was not even on.  I pressed the power button...nope would not come on.  Called them back, and they came out...went to check the unit and when they cleaned the coils water supposedly got on the blower motor and cause a short and it is now broken!  All I know is its going to be 80° today, and someone better get me a part.   :D

E4E - Thank you, you are too sweet.  :)

Phyl - I am definitely going to miss these kitties!  Mmm, loved Coke floats.  Thanks for cam pics.

karen - Hope all is going well with HH and PT!  Kitties are good...they go for another round of vaccines today. 

Lani - How is Aly making out?

BrokenLug - Thanks for the tunes.

clynn - They kitty craziness is cute, till you get scratched up.  ;D ;D  Aww, such a cute cub. 
Oh, I see Iris' potential suitor is in the nest with her?  Great pics from Erin!

tsk
- Are you keeping the frames and just getting new lens? 

Puff - I heard that static too.  I wonder if they are trying to get the sound working again at N1.  You can hear the static, but no squees from DH2.

kb - Morning  :)