Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 447827 times)

BrokenLug

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12795 on: December 31, 2023, 11:40:04 PM »

From here the prescribed valley ringing in of the eve Cannon Firing went Off exactly on time.

Quite the valley retort.

The cannon was fired from up on Sugarloaf Mountain.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVajUY-hBVI

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 06:03:52 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12796 on: December 31, 2023, 11:41:03 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE, BEAKERS!!  :D

But I walked 39 minutes today!   ;) :D  It has been a beautiful day here!  :)

;D

Baz Love these .... yay for a beautiful day!  ;D 8)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12797 on: December 31, 2023, 11:58:12 PM »

Phyl, magical nature video thanks and also, for New Year's History...

Lisa, thanks for SWFL update on new baby E23!

Karen, Puff tonights SWFL update 11:21pm E23 peeking out in front of F23 while her head is tucked, F23 up, brief peek at E23. 11:55pm M15 continues to perch on the attic watching over F23 and E23, F23 up, repositions and back to brooding. Happy New Year everyone! 24 minutes

Clynn, love your morning pics ... well, your tie-dye blanket is beautiful, looks cozy and comforting....I looked up the Thrídrangar lighthouse to see how it was built there, can you imagine the view from there. Just stunning!

Kb, majestic Caturday pics of mama Cheetah/cubs... with all the mess outside your door, staying safe and warm with Chris and Ollie Man sounds like a good plan.

{{{Puff}}} awww a new furry companion!  :-*

Tig, glad you and Camper had a good time with Bro/SIL. When does Rosie come to visit?

Karen, oh, I read your post about E24  :'( ... Aly will be here until January 6th  :)

BL, Is it dangerous for Rutt to go into ND?  ??? ... Happy New Year on Sugarloaf Mountain!

Tsk, good cleaning plan...Split pea and ham soup sounds delicious. I'm the only one in my family that likes it. I love peas.

Eagles, We've had Shannon and her dog Kona here. We've had dinner, fun visits, lots of barking between floors. LOL! Mike's asleep  ;D ... Shannon and Kona will be leaving at midnight. So, Aly and I will stay up, right now all pups are quiet/snoozing, Milo/Norman are exhausted from their Caturday fun. Well, I am too.  ;D... Mike would not trust me to trim his hair. I don't trust myself. LOL! ... sounds like it's been a nice cozy day at home for you and Kris.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

mrsfalcon

• Administrator
« Reply #12798 on: January 03, 2024, 09:41:21 AM »

Happy New Year, everyone! I created the new lounge threads and the 2023 lounge threads have been archived and locked. Thank you so much for watching and posting!

Amy