Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 380559 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #2895 on: March 19, 2023, 05:54:19 PM »

baz, sounds like you had a wonderful time last night, good for you! You are a wild woman on St. Patty's Day!

Clynn, LOL! It was mid-afternoon, and I was at the Irish pub for 45 minutes at the most, from arrival curbside, till departure.  ;)   Not so wild. Ha ha. Love that pic of Cat Stevens with his cat - reminds me of "Tea For the Tillerman." I wore that album out!

Lani, ugh! It was hard watching the ending of the Kansas game yesterday... a day for big upsets, for sure!  Is Mike speaking to the world again yet? I wondered if your TV stayed intact.  :o ;)  Yes, I will watch the FDU v. FAU game, starting soon. Which Cinderella will survive that, I wonder.  May as well say, "FDU all the way!" at this point.  :-\ ::) :D  I bet the dogs dressed up for St. Patty's Day were so cute! My town's parade was last Saturday.  That lemon blueberry Irish soda bread I found was a special thing at my grocery store's bakery. I've never seen it before. It was so good - and it's gone! Yum.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #2896 on: March 19, 2023, 06:33:48 PM »

TSK, I just turned back to see the end of the Marquette v. Michigan State game. It has been a close game. There are 35 seconds left. Marquette trying, but maybe not quite enough time for them to get the rest of the points they need.  It will be amazing if they can pull out a win.  Oh pooh, Mich St won, and you know that final score doesn't really reflect how close it was, no thanks to all the fouls/free throws at the end to try to stop the other team.  ::)  Oh well... next time!

((Lori)), I hope you and your Dad are feeling better! Have either of you been on meds long enough to test again and see if you're negative yet? Wishing you both feeling well again soon!

Lisa, it sounds like a nice birthday lunch time out was had by all.  :)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 06:47:54 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #2897 on: March 19, 2023, 06:46:12 PM »

Stay safe and warm, Beakers. SED.

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2898 on: March 19, 2023, 09:06:54 PM »

Hi Beakers -

Tsk - We just called it a 'gecko';  we were walking along a walkway on the grounds to the pool and we noticed the little cutie that blended in perfectly on the large leaf!

Baz - Oh my gosh!!  I too listened a lot to 'Tea For The Tillerman' album of Cat Stevens!!!  One of my friends bought the album and we spent lots of days playing the LP on the record player!!  Talk about memories . . . . . :)

Kb - First day of Spring tomorrow - I sure hope you get some Spring temps soon!

Clynn - Hope you didn't overdo yourself today! ;) :)

Everyone have a good night  :)

A few more pics - hope you are not sick of us!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2899 on: March 20, 2023, 12:25:48 AM »

Eagles tks. enjoyed your vaca photos. Your Mom and Star doing 'okay' ?
 Your tiny green 'fella' looks like a green anole lizard (Anolis carolinensis).
https://www.anoleannals.org/2014/01/09/sicb-2014-suboptimal-locomotion-in-anolis-carolinensis/

Clynn  I hope you paced yourself. And,  did you achieve your 'objective"?

Good Night...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 12:34:41 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2900 on: March 20, 2023, 12:26:27 AM »

Tsk, 90+ Cedar Waxwings must have been an awesome sight! I get excited if I see one here.  ;D  I have a couple of friends who are having their pets DNA tested, it seems more and more people are getting that done... sorry about Marquette, but what a great close game!

Eagles, What gorgeous weather you had in Kauai, love the view of the ocean. I can feel the breeze from her... cute green Kauai buddy  ;D. ... sending prayers for your mom and Star.

Baz, dagnabit FDU didn't make the 16. Another crazy day of basketball. My bracket has x's plastered all over the page. Mike is doing fine, he had a cozy burger while watching basketball, which he did all day!  ;D ... Aly is the big winner so far, and she rarely watches the game.  ??? .. you and Zippo take care  :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lani's daughter Shannon, Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.
Sauces Family.🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #2901 on: March 20, 2023, 06:34:50 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

Sunny and 54F today. With this evening  32F and mostly clear skies.

Tsk sorry about the Marquette loss

Baz   :(  FDU didn't make 16

The calendar says it's Springtime although the temps  for some may not.

Phyl

« Reply #2902 on: March 20, 2023, 06:36:31 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Mar 20, 2023 6:35 AM
Camera Time: Mar 20, 2023 6:34 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Phyl

« Reply #2903 on: March 20, 2023, 06:40:57 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Mar 20, 2023 6:37 AM
Camera Time: Mar 20, 2023 4:36 AM PDT

Audi  :-*

From Chat:
Dave
21 minutes ago
March 20, 2023 4:06:33

Phyl

« Reply #2904 on: March 20, 2023, 06:44:45 AM »

Aryana Hummingbird
Mar 19, 2023 8:44 PM
Camera Time: Mar 19, 2023 6:43 PM PDT

Phyl

« Reply #2905 on: March 20, 2023, 06:56:30 AM »

Tau Waterhole
Mar 20, 2023 6:55 AM
Camera Time: Mar 20, 2023 1:54 PM SAST
Birchwoman

Phyl

« Reply #2906 on: March 20, 2023, 07:00:54 AM »

Tiger Lake
Mar 20, 2023 6:50 AM
Camera Time: Mar 20, 2023 7:49 AM EDT
Birchwoman

Dutchy Girl

This live cam overlooks Big Cat Rescue's Tiger Lake, where tigers can cool off in the water or take a drink. Two separate tiger enclosures both have access to the lake, with one tiger in each enclosure. Keep an eye out if you don't see one immediately--tigers like to move around!

TAMPA
FLORIDA, USA

LIVE VIEWING HOURS
All Day
ESTABLISHED
April 2016
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 07:02:44 AM by Phyl »

Phyl

« Reply #2907 on: March 20, 2023, 07:05:41 AM »

Tembe Elephant Park
Mar 20, 2023 6:57 AM
Camera Time: Mar 20, 2023 1:56 PM SAST
Birchwoman

Just missed the elephants.  Here's a water buffalo instead.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2908 on: March 20, 2023, 07:21:39 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

33 right now, high 57 today, with sun! I have 9 boxes for Goodwill, a big garbage bag full for the trash and a big stack of recyclables ready to go! Taking Kay to the doctor this morning and a car check up this afternoon. I talked to karen yesterday, she reports that her aides say her walking is getting better!

First Day of Spring!

Phyl, a beauty of a sunrise and seeing #7 makes me happy! Do you think 2 tiny hummer eggs?  Cute Spring picture! Great Africam pics!

Lani, did Mike have only one Cozy Burger yesterday?  ;D

E4E, are you a Cat Stevens fan? I have loved his music from DAY 1! I have all his albums, on vinyl, cassette and CD. Tea for the Tillerman, I wore that one out too! Morning Has Broken was sung at our wedding...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmAOBosGlHY   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HLB8WfrzlM&list=OLAK5uy_m7PR9HaQNckYdiTJYWiFhOXc2ayH5Kzzk

Southwest Florida Eagle Cam - E21 & E22: Defying the Odds & giving us all hope when we needed it the most! 📷 by Marti Lord
Check in on the Eagle Family at www.SWFLEagleCam.com

For you Puzzle Peoplehttps://craft-hub.com/collections/best-sellers-final-sale?utm_source=YIN+PEACOCK+WHAT+I&utm_medium=ORDER+PEACOCK+MARCH+16&utm_campaign=CREATIVE+TESTING+2

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #2909 on: March 20, 2023, 07:54:28 AM »

Bring it pretty please!...
Not getting out of the 30's today...

Morning all