Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 447314 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #2910 on: March 20, 2023, 08:02:54 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

31 feels like 19   heading to 53 and mostly clear today

BAZI   The trick to preparing the dinner was a crockpot and sitting instead of standing to peel carrots, potatoes and chop cabbage.  LOL

EAGLES  I love looking a pics esp of warm places in winter  LOL    ;D  Nice one of you and Kris .  You look a lot like a high school friend of mine  ;) ;)

LANI   I graduated from Marquette in 1969.  I was a commuter so would stay after school for the games and then take the bus home.  They won the NIT in 1970 and would go on to win the NCAA in 1977.   Of course lost interest as the years went on.  Sure was fun at the time. :)

PHYL  Beautiful flyway this AM   So many live cams to watch.  I'd never get anything done   :o

CLYNN   LOLOL  You have one busy day!!!  Oh my - What a haul out of Ed's man cave  ;D ;D  Good news on Karen.   Took apart my last jigsaw puzzle for the winter and put my nest back in order.  ;) ;)

KB   Awww  Sweet frog pair    At least it's not getting out of the "teens"   :o
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2911 on: March 20, 2023, 09:04:37 AM »

Morning eagle buddies!

Phyl - Thanks for the link on the green anole lizard - now we know what it really is! :)   Such a beautiful scene @ Mississippi River Flyway Cam!  Love all the cam pics! :)  Wow, huge water buffalo!

Lani - Yes that is so true about the ocean breeze in hawaii - I would step out onto the balcony and comment on how fresh the air was - paradise  :)

Clynn - Sounds like you are busy as always - and good progress being made! ;) :)  Nice of you to take Kay to her appt.  Yes I am a fan of Cat Stevens and his song 'Morning has broken' is a favorite of mine too - how special that this song was sung at your & Ed's wedding - it is beautiful!

Kb - Love your spring pic this morning!  I do hope your weather turns to Spring real soon!

Tsk - Thank you!  I see you are switching gears from winter (took apart your last jigsaw puzzle) to Spring  :)

All have a beautiful day.

Puff

« Reply #2912 on: March 20, 2023, 10:39:32 AM »

Got in late last night, later that scheduled.  Hit the familiar bed after the loooong flights.  Some had me home sooner (14th-19th).  Y'all talked a lot, filling in for me?  Read only through the Beakroom; this took 6 AM - now to read just Beak.  Lots of Beak to reply to, be back later.  Unpacking and groceries next.  Later!

P   

LisaG1967

« Reply #2913 on: March 20, 2023, 10:40:27 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...Happy Spring!!!

I had a post all written up, and I just don't know where it went.   ;D

E4E - More great pics from Hawaii, love seeing pics. 

tsk - You must have some wind today, for it to feel like 19. 

kb - Morning  :)

clynn - Love your "kind words" saying.  You have a busy day ahead.  That is great news about karen!  Great pic of the SWFL kiddos. 

Phyl - Great pics from the cams this morning.  It sure didn't feel like Spring time temps here, either. 

Lani - Aww, the white kitty. 

baz - It was a nice lunch.

Puff - WELCOME HOME!!!

kbshcb

« Reply #2914 on: March 20, 2023, 10:49:17 AM »

Even at just 32 above, our walks are now down from 35 minutes to 25!...no ice in the roads except along curb line...huge snow piles but it's nice to clip along without looking at one's feet.
Will have to extend them by a few blocks when much warmer..

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2915 on: March 20, 2023, 12:01:26 PM »

Happy Spring Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Clynn, WOW, you've been busy as usual! Looks like Ed needs to make a few shopping trips to make up for drop off at Goodwill. LOL! ... We're all on the Peace Train.... SWFL eaglets and M15  :-* fun puzzles. I hope all goes well for Kay. Good news about karen  :-*

Phyl, busy as always, thanks for update pics

Kb, darling spring pic  :-*. YAY, You and Ollie were able to get a walk to start the day!  ;D

Tsk, we're expecting rain and possibly snow the middle of this week. Puzzle put away too, I'll bring it back out in the heat of the summer.

Puff, Welcome Home!

Eagles, Have a good day  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2916 on: March 20, 2023, 12:18:18 PM »

PUFF   Home safe and sound in the good ole USA.  Can't wait to hear about the trip when you get your self settled.

LANI   What a sweet AM photo  :-*

Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2917 on: March 20, 2023, 02:57:00 PM »

HAPPY VERNAL EQUINOX, BEAKERS!  :D

« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 04:22:40 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2918 on: March 20, 2023, 04:13:27 PM »

BAZI   LOLOLOL  Sweet baby bro and his new plushie toy  ;D

40 mph wind gusts here this afternoon  :o
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #2919 on: March 20, 2023, 05:22:43 PM »

tsk - Whoa, that is some pretty heavy gusts.  We were windy like that last week.

baz - Awww, Baby bro, too cute!

Lani - Cute morning greeting.   

kb - Glad to hear that you and Ollie got out for your walk. 

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2920 on: March 20, 2023, 08:53:36 PM »

Hi Puff! Welcome back home  ;D  Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

LisaG - Oh no - you lost a post this morning?! :o :(   It is such a bummer to spend your time in replying  to folks and then have your post disappear. :(    How are Bandit & Misty doing?   My Star seems to be doing well. :)

Kb - Did you & Ollie head out for a walk today?

Lani - Yes, I had a good day spent here at home, cleaning and doing household tasks! ;)  I did make a quick trip to Target, but that was my only errand for the day!   Dinner was simple, we had a multitude of left-overs, so I warmed them, and that's what we ate!  Now I have more room in the fridge and it looks cleaner now! ;D   Hope you and Mike and girls had a nice weekend and a good first day of Spring. :)

Baz - Sweet pic of baby brother!

Tsk - Your wind gusts are about like the ones we have been having.  So far today wasn't that bad, but winds & rain are expected to come in later tonight.

Good night Lori, Phyl, Oldguy, BL, Tig, Clynn, T40 and All

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2921 on: March 21, 2023, 12:37:36 AM »

Baz, adorable pic of Lil Bro with plushie toy! LOL! He has the cutest button nose and pink cheeks!  ;D

Eagles, I wish we had a good weekend. Our KU lost, and so did the rest of our NCAA pics! UGH! I'm trying to be a good sport...  Next year  ;D ..... Great minds think alike!  ;D I cleaned out our frig today too. I need to check out our freezer too. Very soothing good night pic, reminds me of the islands.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lani's daughter Shannon, Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.
Sauces Family.🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2922 on: March 21, 2023, 06:47:07 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIG

Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2923 on: March 21, 2023, 06:57:23 AM »

Hello Everyone and...

Clear skies and 32F. Today 56F with scattered rain. This evening  40F and  rainy .

Clynn  Hope all's well with  your friend Kay;  great news with Karen, keep it up.;John Lennon;  Not sure if Aryana laid two tic taks this time or not. I'll wager #2 tictak is in there somewhere.  Just have to wait for better view. What I want to see this time is a time lapse video of the hatching. ;  Gosh!  You''ve been busy. Ed's gonna  :o LOL   Mille  Grazie for SWFL photos and all. I'd luv to a puzzle with pieces like those in your post yesterday.

KB lovely photo of the pair of frogs; you and Ollieman got a walk in,  ;)

Tsk like your lollipops tthis AM; If I sat and watched cams for any length of time---my bum would be so 'cotton-pick'n " sore ,I fidget and curse and get up and ...

hI Eagles  African water buffalo are nearly taller than a human man and 'bout the size of an compact class car; Years ago,  I almost booked a Nat'l Geographic non-gaming 'Safrai'    :(

Hi Puff  glad you're back, all safe and sound too. Bet you have loads to tell. And, we're all ears. LOL

Shucks Lisa sometimes I do think there are digital goblins in these machines; Are those bite-size waffles in your GM greeting?

Lani that string of rodents look like might be some harvest mice, cute .Such a cute kitten tonight.

baz
sweet Baby Bro

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2924 on: March 21, 2023, 06:58:38 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Mar 21, 2023 6:57 AM