Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:11:52 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc

baz, looking forward to the pics of the kids! Here is a pic of Talon & Bella's last day of school, Balon will be in 4th grade and Bella will be in First grade when school starts back in August!   Where does time go! And starting Wednesday I will have them on Wednesdays!

Bailong Elevator, also known as the Hundred Dragons Elevator, is a glass elevator located in the Wulingyuan area of Zhangjiajie, China. It is considered to be the world's tallest outdoor elevator, standing at a height of 326 meters (1,070 feet).
The elevator was built into the side of a cliff in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, and it takes visitors up to the top of the cliff where they can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.

Clynn, glad the chiropractor visit helped a lot! Love that pic of Talon and Bella on their last day of school!!  :) :-* :-*  Bring on the summertime Wednesdays!!  :D  Nope, I'm not stepping foot in that elevator. Wowie Zowie on that incredible landscape!!!

on: Today at 03:59:06 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc

BL, if the Pickle was heavier on your return home, then it sounds like you started catching fish once you started using the cicadas as lures, as Pip recommended!

Boga Grip landed and soft released on one heck of a Bass Pickle canoe day for sure Baz.    8)

Broke out one of Grandfathers hand made cicada like top water hopper popper lures on the lite tackle at sunrise.

Many critters joined us at this shoreline for the start of the fishing day.

The Bow, Kopje  _  not fishing or catching  _  still as a dog gets. 

Good Boy. Good Boy.

There is nothing purer than large mouth bass biting at a NY lake at sunrise.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCfjRMC7HfE

BL, nice morning of fishing for all y'all!!  :)  G'law... thanks for that nice song from J. D. and the Coral Reefer Band - that was only 2 weeks ago at The Hollywood Bowl!! J. D. looks and sounds great!  :-*  Hollywood Bowl's such a great place to enjoy some great music! I'd love to go back again, but they say you can't go back.  ;) 8)

on: Today at 03:44:15 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116
Happy Birthday SSRL!

on: Today at 02:13:31 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by Phyl
Cane Ridge Bluebirds, Cane Ridge, Tennessee May 2024
 2nd clutch May 2024

5-25-24. 11:05 am---CR #69 at 12 O'clock, CR# 70(1 O'clock) then CR# 71and CR#72looking up and the camera.
Near fledgling time. No more photos will be taken. We're on fledge alert!

on: Today at 01:53:47 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
Bounce

Cicadas. Huh. We stopped for a bite at Mille Lacs lake.... Billions of non-biting Midges all over!

BBL

on: Today at 01:34:28 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
Good Morning/Afternoon Beakers....Happy Caturday!

karen - I got my driver's license in Mississippi, not written test either back in the 80's.  The highway patrol officer took us out for a drive around the block and said, you're good to go!  ;D
Hope you and Piper are staying cool!

oldguy - I hope there was no loss of life with the tornadoes yesterday.  Thanks for the tunes. The 2nd group is good! 

E4E - Jeff is the same  :D  By the way, thank you!  :-*

Lani - What a beautiful good night pic last night. Mike feeling ok? Those lil ice cream comes for ssrl's bday pic is so cute!

Phyl - Sweet pic of Maggie hidden.   

kb - Absolutely, the reason for the long weekend.  :-*  Yard look pretty. 

clynn - Great pics of the munchkins on the last day of school, and I bet you can't wait for Wednesday's!!  My ex-SIL made something for her girls, like your Mom made for you all. 

tsk - Rhubarb and strawberry sauce sounds delicious.  How did your re-potting of the Christmas cactus go?

Puff - Enjoy your Italian Beef sandwich! It sounds delicious.  Bring me one to ATF! just kidding!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SSRL!!

on: Today at 12:28:59 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Happy Birthday  Ssrl

on: Today at 11:52:22 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb

Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge
  ·
⚠️Black bear spotted on Bloomington Ferry and River Bottoms Trails today, 5/24!

Woah!...that's where I grew up in Bloomington....I'd call that an urban bear now....pretty dang close

on: Today at 11:44:29 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
tsk - no not today..she's laid up having recently had knee replacement surgery. Didn't see her on my birthday either for same reason.

Will get together sometime later when she's done healing.

I've already wished her 2 Happy Birthdays so think you all can do the rest, LOL

Very windy once again here today...glad it's out of the south and west...my neighbors will probably grill..LOL

on: Today at 11:43:47 AM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Couple pics from this morning.  All's good here at DNN.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10