News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:07:55 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA

on: Today at 11:06:18 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Nora in IA

on: Today at 09:59:42 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116
BL - Sweet & comforting message for LisaG.  Love those darling pictures too. Thank you for posting. :-*    'No lead footing it'!

Clynn - Thank you for sharing the lovely photo of Irma Martin.  Such a vibrant and lovely lady. {{{Lisa}}}  Since I am not on fb, I appreciate you sharing the beautiful photo here.

Puff- Hope the rain eases up in your area and starts drying out for a little while.

Karen- Nice that you heard from LisaG.  You and Piper have a nice peaceful evening. :)

Lani- Hope you are feeling a lil better.  Wish that nasty migraine would go away forever.

Hi Paulie! ;D

Phyl- Thank you so much Phyl - we are all doing okay!  Thank you for 365 and links!

Tsk- Hope you & Tim and Lulu are doing well & fine. :)  Thank you for the latest on Lisa & Bradley - hope they get home tonight.

Clynn - Love the nest pictures!  Hope your Munchkins are doing fine! :-*  Nice of Ed to stop off and pick up some more packs of Alyssum! :)

Kb- Love your Viburnum - so pretty!!

Hi Baz  :)

LisaG- Hearts & Hugs . . . .{{{{Lisa & Family}}}}

Hi Tig, Og, Lori  :)

on: Today at 08:53:48 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc

Good Night, Beakers. Hugs all around. Take care, and SED.

on: Today at 08:51:56 PM 

(((Lani))), I hope your headache is gone, and you get some rest this weekend.

on: Today at 08:34:22 PM 
Started by MpMom - Last post by MpMom
 ;)

on: Today at 08:25:43 PM 

(((Lisa))), I hope you are safely home and getting some rest tonight. I am thinking of you and your family.

on: Today at 06:57:04 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Just checking in and no word from LISA yet.  Hope she is home by now and maybe tonight after she rests.
Thank you .

on: Today at 05:11:39 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Ginger, thanks for the beak tips.  I will look closely.  The tails will be easier to use as ID because they are so much larger!

One pic early today and one at 5:00 this afternoon -- hope all has been well in between!

on: Today at 05:04:10 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by STLbf
Looks like a nice food offering in your first pic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10