Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:11:20 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
The one in the back tipped over, the little foot is up in the air.............

on: Today at 05:09:20 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc
My 2 sets of twin "Greats" enjoyed a weekend in the NC mountains a few weeks ago, and did some day hiking... this pic at Rough Ridge, NC, near Blowing Rock, Grandfather Mtn, Linn Cove Viaduct (in background on right side), off the Blue Ridge Parkway... a good time was had by all!  :D :-*  They had been to the beach on the se NC coast just a few weeks before that... They "get around." LOL!!  :-*

Same thing about clicking attached pics...  ;)

on: Today at 05:01:23 PM 
My Littlest Greatniece's last day of Kindergarten was a couple of days ago. She had all her classmates come over to her house that afternoon for a little "Last Day of School" party in the backyard, with an inflatable waterslide, popsicles, and other games and snacks. Some moms of the other kids came, with some of their younger children along, too. Baby Bro had a big time, too!   :D :D :-* :-*

Click attached pics to turn them right-side up and enlarge them. Natch.  ;)

on: Today at 04:55:19 PM 
Happy Day, Beakers!  :)

:D :D

on: Today at 04:42:45 PM 
KB    ;D  Will you see SSRL today?

PUFF  We have a Buono Beef a couple miles from here.  I always forget about it as it is not a way I often go so don't see it.  Only thing I've ever gotten from Portillos is the chopped salad  LOLOL

LANI   How did they get those cats to march like that  ;) ;D  Two very funny gifs  ;D

First farmer's market today - had to park 2 blocks away at 8:45 this AM!!!   Got some rhubarb and strawberries for sauce which is cooling on the stove now.  :D    This afternoon my goal is to somehow put my XMas cactus in a larger pot.  Hope not to break too many fronds  ??? ???

TSK, yum on that sauce you made! I'll be right over to enjoy some of whatever you're going to put it on!  ;D  Hope your Xmas cactus re-pots without breakage, but if any fronds break off, you can stick them in a little soil and they will root and start new plants! I haven't ever done that, but my neighbor does it with hers. I don't know if she dips the ends in any rooting powder or not.

UPDATE: TSK, I just saw your cactus re-potting went well. Yay! I bet it looks great!

on: Today at 04:36:24 PM 

Bounce
Thanx folks... We still need to put the netting over the berries before we leave. It is a beautiful day 😊
TTFN

Tig, glad it's a pretty day for your trip! Enjoy your vacay!! :)

Karen, yay! It's been over a year now since you came home from "the home!"  Now don't overdo - we don't want you to backslide! You and Piper stay in the cool and enjoy the day!  :)  P.S. Last year, I finally went to get my "Real ID" D/L, and they asked me if I wanted to keep my motorcycle endorsement on it. I said no, I guess I wouldn't pay the extra charge for that since I don't have a motorcycle, or ride one anymore (that endorsement's gotten kind of pricey now!). The woman said to me that I had already paid for it on my last renerwal, so just keep it for now!! I guess you and I need to put on our helmets and get our motors running! LOL!!  :D :D

on: Today at 04:25:19 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
KB   Gorgeous yard!!  Do you have bricks lining your entire gardens?

LISA  Cool cat this AM  :)  Repotting not as bad as I had anticipated.  Had gotten a larger pot and the right cactus soil from the nursery so set it all up outside on the grass.  Used my garden knife to cut all the way around the ceramic pot it was in and it just fell out.  It was totally root bound so loosened the soil a bit.  Hardest part is lifting the "fronds" and getting the soil in by hand all the way around and packing it down.  Got it all watered and it weighed a ton carrying it in to my dining room window  LOLOL  Won't be doing that again.

on: Today at 04:20:46 PM 

HAPPY BRTHDAY, SSRL!! I hope you enjoy a fun day with treats and surprises!  :)

on: Today at 04:11:52 PM 

baz, looking forward to the pics of the kids! Here is a pic of Talon & Bella's last day of school, Balon will be in 4th grade and Bella will be in First grade when school starts back in August!   Where does time go! And starting Wednesday I will have them on Wednesdays!

Bailong Elevator, also known as the Hundred Dragons Elevator, is a glass elevator located in the Wulingyuan area of Zhangjiajie, China. It is considered to be the world's tallest outdoor elevator, standing at a height of 326 meters (1,070 feet).
The elevator was built into the side of a cliff in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, and it takes visitors up to the top of the cliff where they can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.

Clynn, glad the chiropractor visit helped a lot! Love that pic of Talon and Bella on their last day of school!!  :) :-* :-*  Bring on the summertime Wednesdays!!  :D  Nope, I'm not stepping foot in that elevator. Wowie Zowie on that incredible landscape!!!

on: Today at 03:59:06 PM 

BL, if the Pickle was heavier on your return home, then it sounds like you started catching fish once you started using the cicadas as lures, as Pip recommended!

Boga Grip landed and soft released on one heck of a Bass Pickle canoe day for sure Baz.    8)

Broke out one of Grandfathers hand made cicada like top water hopper popper lures on the lite tackle at sunrise.

Many critters joined us at this shoreline for the start of the fishing day.

The Bow, Kopje  _  not fishing or catching  _  still as a dog gets. 

Good Boy. Good Boy.

There is nothing purer than large mouth bass biting at a NY lake at sunrise.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCfjRMC7HfE

BL, nice morning of fishing for all y'all!!  :)  G'law... thanks for that nice song from J. D. and the Coral Reefer Band - that was only 2 weeks ago at The Hollywood Bowl!! J. D. looks and sounds great!  :-*  Hollywood Bowl's such a great place to enjoy some great music! I'd love to go back again, but they say you can't go back.  ;) 8)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10