Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 84834 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #675 on: September 17, 2024, 11:42:54 AM »

Yep, Paulie, I had a chart with dates for the drops for each eye for Camper. But before he was finished with the second eye, he had to restart drops for the first eye. And I put the drops in for him.
I hope I don't need mine done for a while.
SED
Hi Tig Sounds like you and I are chart with dates and times people. I do the same thing. Only way I keep things organized. I do the same for Charlie's meds too.

Depending on my next eye surgery next month will determine if I'm doing both eye drops. Probably. I'm sure that kept you and Camper busy. The hours in between doing drops goes fast.

Question: Why did Camper have to restart drops in his first eye? Did you do the drops to be sure they went into eye?

True to hopefully you don't need it done for a while.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #676 on: September 17, 2024, 11:55:54 AM »

Hi Phyl! LB didn't have cataract surgery. She's prepping to have her other knee replaced already! Wow right!!

Thank you about my cataract surgery and Charlie's leg healing. He had a wound appt this morning. They did some intensive work .. Ugh!!  then applied ointment and gauze wrapped leg. It's coming along with healing. Good!

Awesome you got your first of three Euflezxxa knee gel injections!! Good for you. I hope it helps you a lot.
A suggestion the first 24 to 48 hours don't over exert yourself/knee. Allow the gel to settle in nicely.
Yes I just finished my final Euflexxa injection. This will be my third round of every 6 month injections. they help me a lot! I resumed mowing my lawn for a while until I found someone else to. And I've resumed my morning and evening walks.

I really hope you get relief and your knee feels better. Please let me know. Keep me updated.

I hope Jim and Maggie are good.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #677 on: September 17, 2024, 11:59:15 AM »

good evening all. Going to be a long 2 weeks. (in office) But next week i do have a 1/2 dya and working from home 1 day cause I hav eearly morning appointmnet    I am always so tired.
Hi LB, Oh geez you're in office for 2 weeks. Good you've got a half then full day off for appointments. That helps.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #678 on: September 17, 2024, 02:12:11 PM »

Paulie,
If I recall... A pressure problem??
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #679 on: September 17, 2024, 07:50:11 PM »

Hi Tig, Okay That makes sense. How are your issues at home doing? Getting better I hope. How's your knee been?

LB, I hope you sleep better tonight.

Weather forecast for my area is rain tonight and tomorrow. Both my knees are feeling the weather. When I did my evening walk I found a really cool beat semi fast music so I decided to do my entire walk to it. Stubborn me was determined. I did but when I got home and went inside (remember I live in a bi-level  ugh) I went to the nearest chair and fell into it.  ;D LOL

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #680 on: September 17, 2024, 08:02:09 PM »

Hi,   LOng day long weeek.  Today went slow
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #681 on: September 17, 2024, 08:21:35 PM »

Knees are... Knees :(
Just sitting here watching a baseball game and listening to my heart skip beats in my tinnitus...
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #682 on: Yesterday at 01:28:57 AM »

LB - Oh gee. Sorry about the mistake.    On the knee surgery.  I hope all goes well. You're in my prayers.

Paulie  Good news on Charlie's poor leg-glad to hear it's healing. My 48hrs will be up4:30Pm  tomorrow or today as it's past 12.
This afternoon I'll start my PT for my knees and r. leg. Not--- sure how long for. Oh well. We'll see. LOL

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #683 on: Yesterday at 09:43:11 AM »

Good Morning  :)

LB, Yesterday being slow means work has slowed up maybe? How's your brother ... still in hospital or in rehab now?

Tig, True to knees but sure helps when not hurting so much.

Oh! You have tinnitus! Charlie does too

I remember you mentioning your arrhythmia when my oldest son was diagnosed. Do you take a med for it?

My heavens .. I hope you relaxed watching the baseball game.

Phyl, Thanks about Charlie. Good your gel injection has been settling in.

You're starting PT for both your knees? And right leg? Does this have to do with the fall you had when you tripped on rug in bedroom?
That's when you injured your nose though, correct?
Wishing you the best with PT.

Did Jim ever get another car? I just remembered that.

I'm wishing everyone a pleasant and 'safe' day!   :)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #684 on: Yesterday at 10:58:25 AM »

Good Morning...

LB glad work slowed a bit; hope your brother is doing well

Paulie  Yes. PT for both knees and right leg 'cuz it's weak I sometimes stumble because of it. Yes. The fall I had in guest room
was from  that weak leg and a  wrinkled throw rug...l turned and somehow got tangled in it  fell into the door frame and broke my nose that was this past October and my nose still hurts.
Jim did replace his old Pontiac with a 2020 Ford Fusion.

Jim called me from work to say after he's off at 1pm, Doc set up a lung scan because he's been coughing for the past 10days...not very productive.
 I fret so. But relieved he's doing 'something' and has seen his doc

Tks for the good wishes. Do we all need them.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #685 on: Yesterday at 07:47:41 PM »

Phyl, Ouch! I do remember all of that.

Thanks for explaining your PT. I'm sure you will be very diligent in strengthening your knees and right leg. That's important.

Good about Jim's Ford Fusion. I know you're happy having your car back.  :)

Very good Jim's Dr set up lung scan. Very good. Let us know what the results are. I just said a prayer for good news test results for Jim.

LB, Hope you had a good day today. It's still a bit early so maybe you'll check in yet tonight. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #686 on: Yesterday at 08:09:54 PM »

good evening Is it Friday yet?    Hi Paulie, hes' still in hospital. I got in contact with case worker and social worker cuase my nephew dropped the ball.  I gave them th enames of rehabs to get hi into out top 3 choices. glad I did.because mt nephew dropped the ball big time gave them no info or wrong info.   I am not sure if he is ready for rehab. when I saw him he was so dooped up on morphine.  I cant gt to him until friday I will need to talk to nurse about the morphine, maybe lesson it.  so much has happened in th epast few weeks.  dont know what I said or not said I know mostly I didnt say.  cause I would be typing non stop still.  All I know I am happy when I am working.   Thats my happy place these days unless when I get to walk.   I cant believe my surgery is coming up so fast. they called today to review some things with me.  Very efficient practice.  I am so nervous more so becaus eof my brother. what if something hppens to him when I cant drive and cant get to him.  I see his kids are useless. and they are not even kids they are adults!!!!! good nigt
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)