Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 83195 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #645 on: September 06, 2024, 07:47:40 PM »

good evening, I hope I sleep good tonight   finers crossed
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #646 on: September 07, 2024, 08:02:53 AM »

good morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #647 on: September 08, 2024, 04:01:03 PM »

good day

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #648 on: September 09, 2024, 06:52:06 AM »

morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #649 on: September 09, 2024, 06:44:50 PM »

Returned from cabin early this evening. Busy pleasant weekend with family and had fun on 4-wheeler. We went to Sportman's Club too.
We're exhausted. Knee throbbing for some reason. SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #650 on: September 10, 2024, 07:31:06 AM »

good morning, glad you had fun paulie

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #651 on: September 10, 2024, 04:36:55 PM »

Thanks LB, How's your week so far?

How's your brother doing?

I got all the different eye drops Puff and Karen told me about. I'll have to let them know and thank them for the info

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #652 on: September 11, 2024, 06:17:46 PM »

This week is ok better than last, my brother is in the hospital again.  The TPN bag (feeding tube through his port is not working.  I am not sure what  they are going to do. tak was feeding tube through stomach now mouth. His platelets are low so he needs more and hes having a blood transfusuion now .  I havent gone to the hospital I needed a break  I dont like seeing him this way (like he is giving up)  I will see him tomorrow.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #653 on: September 11, 2024, 08:02:01 PM »

LB, Sorry about your brother. Worrisome for you for sure.

Long day for husband and me. I took him to ER this morning. Got home this evening. Good thing is he was able to return home. Got Rx and he goes to a wound clinic next.

Exhausted again. SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #654 on: September 12, 2024, 06:50:44 AM »

Good Morning oh no Pauliie!! what happened??

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #655 on: September 12, 2024, 08:14:38 AM »

Some bounce

HUGS all around...

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #656 on: September 12, 2024, 07:52:37 PM »

Hi LB, When he got to the top of the stairs here at the house he lost his balance and slid down backwards on one leg. The initial hit caused a large contusion and a few smaller ones and sliding on carpet messed up his skin. Xray was done to rule out air pockets. None and Dr said good because they are not good news. Ultrasound ruled out abscess. Good. He was discharged with antibiotic and will be attending a wound clinic for treatments. It's from below his knee down to ankle. It looks terrible. Hard to look at honestly and huge swelling. But God blessed him it wasn't worse and will heal eventually.

Did you go to hospital to visit your brother today? How's he doing? Sorry he had to return to hospital. I know how worried you are about him

Hi Tig! Nice to see you! Thank you for the Hugs! Why do you say Some Bounce and not Bounce? Everything okay? I'm sending you a HUG.

Well I've done my two days eyedrops prep prior to my first cataract surgery in right eye. The procedure is tomorrow.
During the consult I was told cataracts in left eye too. The left eye procedure will be next month.

I got my 3rd Euflexxa knee get injection today. Done for another 6 months again. I did speak with my Dr about knee replacement and PT prior and procedure afterwards. I can't keep putting it off forever.  I know I have to eventually.

Puff and Karen, Thank you again for all the cataract info you gave to me a few weeks ago. It has really helped with my understanding of the eyedrops and procedure.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #657 on: September 13, 2024, 07:01:18 AM »

Good luck Paulie and god bless your husband.  My brother actually looks a lot better when he is in the hospital.   He is getting another port for his stomache. to do the tpn bag.  They are afraid for an affection using the other one.  They go through his mouth to set up th etub so the food goes directly to his stomach.  Waiting for hi splatlets to improve.   he agreed to rehab afterwards.  Thank god.  He is not getting good care at home sorry to say 

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #658 on: September 13, 2024, 03:38:41 PM »

Hi Paulie... Just a reaction to the various "troubles" here.
I'm ok... We have been traveling since the 29th!

Keep my stool warm
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #659 on: September 13, 2024, 07:34:19 PM »

Good luck Paulie and god bless your husband.  My brother actually looks a lot better when he is in the hospital.   He is getting another port for his stomache. to do the tpn bag.  They are afraid for an affection using the other one.  They go through his mouth to set up th etub so the food goes directly to his stomach.  Waiting for hi splatlets to improve.   he agreed to rehab afterwards.  Thank god.  He is not getting good care at home sorry to say
Thank you LB, Cataract surgery went well. I actually watched! My eye had to be open anyway. Was very interesting. I actually saw my initial lens removed ... slid out sideways and eventually the new lens inplant slid in through opening. Didn't hurt one bit during procedure. Afterwards some discomfort, not much, and three different eye drops needed to use to prevent infection stung a good bit at first but feels better after using repeatedly.

Thank you for the God bless for my husband.

I must say God bless your brother! He's been through and going through so much. Good news he's hospitalized. Best place for him I agree to receive the care he needs. You said previously he wouldn't get the care he needed at home. Excellent he looks a bit better and has agreed to rehab afterwards. You keep up the good caring for him too. You are an excellent sister. He loves and appreciates you.