Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 57825 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #510 on: June 28, 2024, 06:07:10 AM »

Good morning, the only thing withthe disability forms is he needs to go get dr signitures and mail it in.  I doubt that will happen any time soon  He was cranky yesterday and he cried again he doesnt want to die  His boys showed up  and of course smelt like weed.  I get my mri today and a physical  its a special mri vistionaire MRI they use the results to make the knees.  Interesting I iddnt get that doen the first time. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #511 on: June 28, 2024, 09:16:01 AM »

Good Morning 

Heading to the cabin this morning. We're leaving in a little bit.  :)

LB, Maybe tell the nurses about Dr signatures needed and they can help maybe. Good luck with MRI. Sounds interesting.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #512 on: June 28, 2024, 03:12:00 PM »

Hi Paulie,  Have a good time  at cabin.    I found out the MRI I needed is because my knee is going to be custom made to fit my body.   Here is more about it https://rediscoveryourgo.com/.   The mri was more in depth and I had 3 xrays one of hip knee and ankels all used to make my knee!!!!!  so now I have a generic knee in myleft side. and a designer knee on the right side!!!!!   LOL  Now I have to come up with a name  ;)

surprise surprise my brother idd hand in th epaper work, he even got a letter one off his sons will bring it to him tonight.  I am taking him to hospital tomorrow  dropping him off then will pick him up they will allow him to use the walker instead of wheeel chair.  I seen him walk with walker and he does pretty good. he looks a little unssure but hes doing well.  He just got more sppontmnets sset in through august. he goes almost every day.   It's going to be a long road.   I pray he gets through this.  he cried again last night  saying he doesnt want to die . I feel bad for him 

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #513 on: June 29, 2024, 06:30:23 AM »

morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #514 on: June 29, 2024, 12:33:46 PM »

LB, That's awesome about your custom made knee! Who knew?! I looked at the link you provided. Very interesting indeed.

Your brother is dealing with a lot for sure.

Severe storm warnings here at cabin. They passed through earlier. Internet was down but okay for now. More severe storms in forecast for this evening/night.

Quotes: Yesterday #1 Today #4

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #515 on: Yesterday at 08:13:50 AM »

Good mornig  I slept in til 800 but still tired. 3 day work week and at hoe too thank goodness.  My brother sees the dr on Monday  I cant g but my father will be there.  I have to come up with qustions my bother is already gettin ginpatient with this long process.   I dont blame him other than he gets  an attitude

jicaji

« Reply #516 on: Yesterday at 01:19:32 PM »

Hi:

I'm typing fast because we're having a big storm and I'm sure the electricity will go at any time.

Just wanted to say the graduation party for my granddaughter was great. The food and of course the desserts were incredible, as well as the snacks and champagne.

I'm making a blueberry pie now, hopefully the electric will stay on, fingers crossed.  BTW, after all I ate yesterday, I definitely DON't need blueberry pie.  Ah well, life is short....

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #517 on: Today at 06:46:35 AM »

we had storm too just lots of rain and wind thunder was not much at all 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #518 on: Today at 09:05:29 AM »

Good Morning,

Storms have passed here now on the mountain. Torrential downpours. Had tornado warning too. Surprised me. Beautiful morning with temp in 50s.

jicaji, Awesome about your granddaughter's party. Congrats to her again! The food, drinks and desserts sound delicious. Sounds like a great time!
Oh boy to your blueberry pie! Did the electric stay on?

LB, Enjoy your 3 day work week from home.

#s 3 and 4

Wishing everyone a pleasant day.