Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 67960 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #540 on: July 11, 2024, 06:21:34 PM »

Hi This week has been crazy busy. TGIF tomorrow .  Then 1 more week in office. I have all my  Medical clearance appointments for surgery vooked even with their PT group for an evaluation prior to surgery so that way is complete and I  will go and do PT my first appointment after sugery . Im impressed so far.   My brother gets his next bone marrow biopsy done on july 30  I am going with him.   I was at the hopsital whe nthey did they first one and I watched.  OUch!!!!
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #541 on: July 12, 2024, 07:33:47 PM »

Hello  TGIF     
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #542 on: July 13, 2024, 08:10:52 AM »

Good morning  Today is fo r me.   Not fun sgtuff ctching u on things

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #543 on: July 14, 2024, 07:59:08 AM »

another wave starting
« Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 08:00:50 AM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #544 on: July 14, 2024, 03:10:06 PM »

Hi This week has been crazy busy. TGIF tomorrow .  Then 1 more week in office. I have all my  Medical clearance appointments for surgery vooked even with their PT group for an evaluation prior to surgery so that way is complete and I  will go and do PT my first appointment after sugery . Im impressed so far.   My brother gets his next bone marrow biopsy done on july 30  I am going with him.   I was at the hopsital whe nthey did they first one and I watched.  OUch!!!!
Good morning  Today is fo r me.   Not fun sgtuff ctching u on things
Hi LB! I'm glad last week is over for you at work. One more in office to go. Hope it goes fast.

How is your brother coming along?

Good for you having all your appointments booked for your next knee surgery!

I hope you're having a good weekend. What do you mean in your last post about "Not funn stuff etc"?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #545 on: July 15, 2024, 07:08:27 PM »

Hi Paulie, I was cledan meal pepping that kind of stuff.  My brother is ok. frustrating me  .  i7I dont know if he is trying enough or making execuses in why he doesnt do anything. he just lays in bed all day except when he has to go to the dr.  His platlettes are improving he hasnt needed plattets. His blood was border line so they gave him a blood transfusion today shoul de good to friday maybe longer I hope.  I try to be there for him but   he can be a pain in the rear.  He talks different   (like his tone) he doesnt sound the same not sur eif from chemo  or not.  I got him a pilll organizer so he knows when and what medicines to take.  Hopefully he remembers to fill it u every week or his son. His oldest did it yesgterday

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #546 on: July 16, 2024, 08:58:30 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Gotcha about your weekend routine.

Sounds like your brother might be depressed. Understandable with all he's been through and going through unexpectedly. Very nice of you to get him the pill organizer.
Was he employed when he was diagnosed? If so what's happening? Is his position being held for him?

The heat wave so many are going through is something else!! I go outside only if needed. Way too hot. I've been keeping up with water in birdbaths and birdseed in feeders.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #547 on: July 16, 2024, 08:48:55 PM »

I am alte I had to ork a little once I got home  I was behind on some things.  Yes my brother i sprobably depressed.  I Know he is scared he has said that multiple times  as he cried to me  His kids are no help either.  I havent been sleeping well for the past 2 weeks and very tired.  Hopefully that changes soon . 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #548 on: July 17, 2024, 09:25:33 AM »

Happy Birthday jicaji!!  Wishing you a special and pleasant day.  :)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #549 on: July 17, 2024, 09:28:35 AM »

Hi LB, You've got a lot of worry and stress. Have you tried Melatonin to help with sleep? I haven't used it but know some who have and they say it does help.

I like all your quotes today.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #550 on: July 17, 2024, 06:57:51 PM »

Happy Birthday Jacaji!! I hope you hd a wonderful day

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #551 on: July 17, 2024, 07:02:16 PM »

Hi Paulie, Yes I use melatonin everyday I usually get a good 5 hour sleep before waking up but now I am gettin up more often and snacking too much :(   It's been busy at work and more responsibilities I am enjoying it more but its still confusing   that is the new stuff 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #552 on: July 18, 2024, 05:48:19 PM »

heloo been busy busybusy at work

jicaji

« Reply #553 on: July 18, 2024, 08:26:12 PM »

Hi guys

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes.   We went out to dinner on Monday and then my Brenna came over last night and we had a nice dinner, birthday cake and she stayed overnight.  Needless to say, big breakfast this morning.
Weather here has been so doggone hot, but tonight it's supposed to go down to 65, so  maybe the a/c will get a break and we can open the windows :)  I've been puttig ice cubes in the birds' and squirrels water.

LB, sounds like you are a busy lady these days.  Hope all goes well for you and your brother.  Sleep well tonight .  Jim takes Melatonin sometimes....It helps.

Hi Paulie...Are you going to the cabin this weekend? 

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #554 on: July 19, 2024, 07:06:10 PM »

TGIF!!!! I may work osme this weekend I need to get caught up on some reports.  Yes Jacaji Busy at work!!!  MY brother didnt need and blood or Platletes this whole week!!! Yippe hopefully on the mend!!! I am taking hi to his Bone marrow biopsy on the 30th then his next dr appt with oncologist on 8/5  I want to know what is going on and hopefully come up with questions to ask.   I cant wait until I can just lay in bed tomorrow am and not have to get up ...  I take melatonin I usaully could get 5 straight hours but  not this past week.  I usually fall back in a deep sleep 30 minutes b4 I have to get up for work .   so I wake up exhausted :(