Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 57829 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #480 on: June 14, 2024, 05:14:29 PM »

Hi  My b rother WBC went up again. still in hospital he was going to be released today  They are review what to do may be in hospital for another month. Sometimes I think someone is out for my family. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #481 on: June 15, 2024, 06:45:39 AM »

good morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #482 on: June 15, 2024, 11:40:48 AM »

Thank you Paulie, Karen and Tig!!!!!  SO much appreciated. 

It was good day co workers brought cheese cake and munchkins.   MY brothers diabeties went doen to 78 (when I was there today)  When this all started is w sin the high 300's .I think he is going to go to rehab but he doesnt want to go on Friday if they wont do anything with him until  Monday he wants them to work with him immediately.  LOL They will promise you the world and not follow through. I did find him a good rehab place everyone recommneds it now the problem is if they have a spot. 

I am going with my father tomorrow to his dr appointment with his surgeon. OH!!!! He went to the urologist yesterday to pull out cathetor and he is Peeing!!! Wow the things we get excited about!! He is still going for the procedure next week that will only help hm since e does have an enlarged prostrate So hopefully tomorro wwe can get the suurgery date for his thyroid in the book but she may wnt to wait to schedule that appintnet until after the prostrate procedure.   
Hi  My b rother WBC went up again. still in hospital he was going to be released today  They are review what to do may be in hospital for another month. Sometimes I think someone is out for my family.
Hi LB, Very nice what your co-workers brought to work for your birthday. I'm glad you had a good day.

Oh my to your brother! He's been through a lot. I was surprised to read they were going to release him. And now he may be in hospital for another month!!

Very nice that you found a nice rehab place for him. Maybe now with his add'l hospitalization there will be time to get in scheduled for rehab and a room reserved for him if scheduling can be worked out that way.

Very good news about your father! True to the things that make up happy sometimes. How did his appt with his surgeon go that you went to with him?

I hope you're able to have a relaxing weekend and some time to yourself.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #483 on: June 15, 2024, 11:55:21 AM »

PAULIE   Very interesting allergy reaction but sounds like you have it under control. I was curious so found this article from WEBMD

https://www.webmd.com/allergies/skin-allergy-types-triggers

Hi tsk!  Awwww It's really nice you did some looking on WEBMD. Thank you very much!

I read the entire article. Chiggers was suggested to me because I had been stacking wood and maybe got bites or something there but it turned out not to be Chiggers. Thank goodness!

Yes it's under control and hoping it stays that way. This last visit to cabin (3rd time since initial allergy reaction to something) all was good the first, second and third days. No new puffy itcy areas. It rained heavy off and on the first day and just a little the second day. So I was thinking the allergen is airborne because I did not walk out about anything or have it touch my skin. The morning of the fourth day I got a few puffy red itchy spots. Darn it I thought! The weather had turned sunny and warmer so again I'm thinking something airborne.

Everything has cleared up and is gone now. Yay. No cabin this weekend but planning to go next weekend. Next weekend will be a two week interval from being there. Hopefully whatever the cause was isn't around any more after two weeks. We've had this property for  20 years before building cabin last year so it's got to be something new.

Anyway thank you again for the research and info.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 11:57:14 AM by paulie »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #484 on: June 15, 2024, 03:17:37 PM »

PAULIE   That sure is something mysterious.  Where do you start?   The two week break could be revealing.
Chicagoland

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #485 on: June 15, 2024, 04:58:56 PM »

Hi Paulie, 

My brother is still in hospital will be here through the weekend at least.   Hes had 3 blood transfusions in the past 5 days. THey may change his whole chemo treattmnet just waiting for his numbers to come back.   oh also had platlets transfusions.  Blood transfusions wipes hm out.  He is so depressed.  I am angry with my sister not being there for him then she asks me a million and one questions.  I already snapped once I think I will sna again. tell her to go see him.  I understand she is angry with him but he needs us right now. 

I went to get my oil changed today and walked out needing  more repairs for safety eason. The bars to hold the tires  they are rusting and need to be replaced. I dont have th emoey for right now nd I need new tires I dont have $$ for that either.  Always something   I got my father a echo pop with assistance.  Its  an alexa and has a monthly subscription for assitance like if he falls he can have alexia call the poice or a phone number or something.  Hes 88 and lives on his own He probobly will want to return it.  LOL

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #486 on: June 16, 2024, 06:59:01 AM »

Good morning

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #487 on: June 17, 2024, 06:21:38 AM »

good morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #488 on: June 17, 2024, 11:12:15 AM »

PAULIE   That sure is something mysterious.  Where do you start?   The two week break could be revealing.
tsk, Agreed where to start and the two week break will be revealing. Time will tell.  :)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #489 on: June 17, 2024, 11:16:25 AM »

Yesterday was super busy with Father's Day for all the family dad's and also my husband's birthday. Went well into late night.

My youngest granddaughter 9 yrs slept over so is here today and sleepover tonight too. We have a busy day planned.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #490 on: June 17, 2024, 11:21:33 AM »

Hi Paulie, 

My brother is still in hospital will be here through the weekend at least.   Hes had 3 blood transfusions in the past 5 days. THey may change his whole chemo treattmnet just waiting for his numbers to come back.   oh also had platlets transfusions.  Blood transfusions wipes hm out.  He is so depressed.  I am angry with my sister not being there for him then she asks me a million and one questions.  I already snapped once I think I will sna again. tell her to go see him.  I understand she is angry with him but he needs us right now. 

I went to get my oil changed today and walked out needing  more repairs for safety eason. The bars to hold the tires  they are rusting and need to be replaced. I dont have th emoey for right now nd I need new tires I dont have $$ for that either.  Always something   I got my father a echo pop with assistance.  Its  an alexa and has a monthly subscription for assitance like if he falls he can have alexia call the poice or a phone number or something.  Hes 88 and lives on his own He probobly will want to return it.  LOL
LB, Was your brother discharged or still in hospital? Prayers continue.

Understandable you snapped with your sister. It's time for her to put the past behind her.

Oh darn about your car. Geez!!

Very nice of you to get the alexa for your father in case of emergency. Doesn't his girlfriend live with him anymore?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #491 on: June 17, 2024, 06:56:31 PM »

He is being charged ths evening or he was already To the 2nd choice rehab place no more paying for parking!!!! He is improving again. He does need to go to the hospital 2x a week to do blood/platlet transfusions.  The social worker cake him checks and gift cars to  pay for transportation. Our county does provide free transportation howver the hopital is in the next county over. we live right on th eboard of the 2 counties.  The social worker is seeing if anything can be done. 

My car is dropped off at local mechanic. will get price tomorrow fingers crossed a lot cheaper.

Sill be busy morning/day tomorrow.  I am backing up th enasty girl today tomorro wna wednesday

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #492 on: June 18, 2024, 06:25:54 AM »

Good morning going to be a busy day today

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #493 on: June 19, 2024, 06:22:40 AM »

Good morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #494 on: June 19, 2024, 07:42:32 PM »

This heatwave is rough. It began Monday. Yesterday the heat index was 101. Today 100. My 9 year old granddaughter had 3 day/night sleepover and just went home a bit earlier. She keeps me busy! Yesterday in the heat we were out shopping. Had fun but hot and exhausting.
Today I took all 3 granddaughters to pool. They're 17, 14, 9. I stayed a while then left the 17 yr old in charge and cash app for them to use concession stand. It was just too hot for me.
Tomorrow my 17 yr old grand and I go to hair appointments together. Friday supposed to go to cabin. Temps there were to be mid 80s but now 90s there too. Ugh.

LB, How is your brother doing at home since discharge? Can he drive himself to medical procedure appointments? Did social worker find transportation help for him?

How's your father doing?

What was the word and price on your car repairs?

Are you in this heat wave too? My area is to be in high 90s and higher heat index all the this weekend and next week too with no rain.