Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85145 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #180 on: February 20, 2024, 08:34:34 PM »

LB, You and I are happy happy happy jicaji was able to post.  :)

Is that the same tree you've been feeding your squirrels for a long time? What ever happened to Raggedy Ann? Is still around?

I forgot about your scar tissue they mentioned before! Good that whatever PT did made it feel better. Hey everything hurts more in the morning. Lol Great news you didn't need Tylenol. More progress! You're kicking butt girl!

Oh my gosh! I love today's #1 tiny cabin. It even has a couch and chairs on porch you you, jicaji and me.  ;D
And I'll gather, stack the firewood and put in fireplace. I've become a pro at that. Lol
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 08:38:51 PM by paulie »

Puff

« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2024, 06:47:53 AM »

Clynn  Now why would I have you pop into my head when I opened this mail?

I'm an user of a few of OXO products.  What really hooked me was their garlic press.  They do quite a few ergonomic products for old/weak hands.
I'm on their mailing list for sure.  Muffin "tins" might be easier to store than another pan.

https://www.oxo.com/blog/cooking-and-baking/tie-dye-cupcakes-recipe

P

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2024, 06:53:59 AM »

Good morning  knee is still feeling better today Naybe just a bad day monday  But I idd take tylenol b4 going to slep  LOL  Busy morning today rtraining had it yesterday as well and its was just mud!!!!
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2024, 12:58:00 PM »

LB, Good about your knee today.

Oh geez about the training. Hopefully it get more clear in days ahead.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2024, 06:37:19 AM »

Good morning  Had training yesterday was mud again but I know my manager is going to switchthings around so will be sitting with her as well.   work with the one employee is starteing to explode.   LOL  my boss still did nothing hes waiting  getting frustrating in eeing what she gets away with. My other co worker who has to work in the office wants to switch days and not have to work with her. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #185 on: February 22, 2024, 09:43:57 AM »

Geez LB maybe the person training you doesn't know how explain clearly? Nice that you'll be sitting with your manager. She's the one that you like a lot and she's good at her job, correct?

The co-worker that has been causing issues sounds like a doozy. Sounds like your boss is letting time go by to get enough info to be able to get rid of her. No one wants a disruptive office atmosphere for sure.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #186 on: February 22, 2024, 05:54:17 PM »

Hi  The situation witht he nasty co worker is getting worse as in our work schedule might change meaning more in in office.  I will explain once we have our meeting  which god only knows when that will be. Not a happy camper. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2024, 06:42:42 AM »

rmorning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2024, 10:49:26 AM »

LB, TGIF for you for sure.

Can't imagine how co-worker situation is getting worse and why your boss puts up with it. Sounds complex otherwise she should be gone I'd assume. Good luck with meeting whenever it is.

It's Friday. After work let it go and relax.

Yesterday #2 Today #1

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #189 on: February 24, 2024, 07:40:35 AM »

good morning yes things worse.  I did talk to him for 45 minutes.  layed it all out. she was off yesterday and never told me.  I put it out there in our group chat for everyone to see.  LOL it was nice just asked if she was out because i see her ooo and she never told meI told him how I went to someone else to help me with an order I was having trouble with shes my back up and I refuse to go to her.  I wrote out a 3 page document of all what I can remeber in what she has done . He asked if he can shae with HR I said yes. I told him I am even willing to talk to HR with him alone withoutthe problem child first. Not sure if anything is going ot be done but my friend co worker complained to bbut now we are having our work from home schedule switch where we alternate who we will be working with so I will be working with her at times.  (now I dont work with her at all) we willnow be working in office more. 1 more week than we do now. out of a 5 week schedule we will be in office 3 weeks home 2  but alternating there will be work in office 2 weeks in a row  at one point. That means an extra week to pay for dog walker :(

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #190 on: February 24, 2024, 07:32:41 PM »

This is my ideal tiny home doesnt look so tiny. 3 bedrooms  1 for storage 1 as office workout room

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2024, 07:21:28 AM »

mornig

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2024, 08:51:13 AM »

Good Morning,

Busy fun day yesterday. Left early morning to attend my 9 yr old granddaughter's hockey game. This year her team plays on full court (not half any more) She's awesome on skates and maneuvers. Afterwards we all went to lunch the she came to my house for afternoon and evening. By the end we were both tired! I slept in today!

LB, Your work situation sure sounds complicated and now the work schedule frustrating with change.

The tiny not so tiny house looks perfect for you.

Quotes .. all of yesterdays good . Today #1

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2024, 06:26:18 PM »

Hello checking in,  I am in office next week but I have a half day.   I have to pick up my father from a procedure. Bronchoscopy. The doctors found some tiny noduls in my fathers lungs. He had pet scan but now they want to do the Bronchoscopy.  He said he should be down around 200 I will be leaving work around 1200.   I am not sure why he wont be ready until 200 I am hoping he didnt get confused and misunderstood.  I have training from 8:30 -10:00

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #194 on: February 26, 2024, 09:33:09 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Prayers for your father.

Beautiful sunny day here with warm temp. Supposed to be warm temps all week then boom down to 20s. Ugh.

All quotes are good and true to #4. The 60s were great in many ways.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 46   Go Up