Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85142 times)

BrokenLug

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #165 on: February 17, 2024, 09:02:18 AM »

Looks clean, white and beautiful there early this AM and it looks like Copper was having a ball.   ;D 

At least you don't have to worry about clearing then driving until Tuesday ?

The temps and sun angle might take care of some/ most of it fairly quickly by Tue.

Enjoy your walk with copper, but please stay safe ...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 03:05:14 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #166 on: February 17, 2024, 08:45:47 PM »

Veeery busy day today. Regular stuff and laundry then preparing for family birthday meal tomorrow for one of my daughters. Buffet all set up and pots and pans ready.  :)

The weather forecast was correct about snow at my house too. Rained a bit first so some ice below the light fluffy snow. Interesting thing is front of house got minimal but the back of the house .. deck and yard got walloped. Front melted fast when with sunshine but the back took lots longer.

LB, You are definitely interested in a tiny house and now joining a cabin FB group! Hey "see" it .. feel it .. manifest it. It can happen.

Your pics of snow are soooo pretty. BL described it perfectly. Copper was deep in the snow for sure!!

Hi BL, I remember you telling LB a while ago you're in NJ so you got the white stuff too. I kept an eye on the cabin via the Ring cam . Definitely lots of snow there. The wood I stacked to take inside next time we go there is under a white blanket. Forgot to cover it.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2024, 07:44:30 AM »

Good morning the official total was 10 inches. I was cearing offmy car and I saw the guy whoparked in my handicap spothe was clearing off his car that is why I decided to cleat my car. LOL Now I ust need to figure out which apartmenthe lives in.  I wanted to ask why he needed to park in a handicap spot but decided not to.    Yes I love canins and tiny home but realistically I dont think I can live in a tiny home not enough storage for close especially.also where would I be able to do this closeenough to work LOL and more so $$  Happy birthday to your daughter!!!
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2024, 08:28:07 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Thank you for my daughter's birthday greeting. I came here earlier today since it's going to be a busy one for me.

That's a good bit of snow. I wonder what that guy's reason would have been if you asked him.

I thought about your work and living in a tiny house too. Hey if you win a big lottery amount maybe you wouldn't have to work.  ;D

Lol at #1

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2024, 06:55:59 AM »

Good morning    sunny here snow is still here.  LOL
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2024, 09:54:56 AM »

Good Morning,

Same here about sun and snow but melting fast. Surprised me but happy about it.

Yesterday's family birthday meal for daughter was great. Love all the laughter. Ended at 11pm.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2024, 05:31:34 PM »

I hope you got some rest today, Paulie,  I may get a little busier at work.  The new role that I was supose to be ding since September that kept getting pushed out is happening now.   I starting training tomorrow. and apparantly the person who does it now will bill be out for the next 2 months starting 2/28.  Not much training.  She wont be around once doing it to answer questions     JUst love this place. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2024, 05:43:17 PM »

future lottery winners LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2024, 08:34:58 PM »

Yes LB I definitely got rest today. I got bored at times!  ::) Took an unplanned nap too.

Well finally your training will begin. Granted she/training you won't be around very long to train you. I say you're going to get the gist of it. You're smart and I know you take notes. Unfortunate though she won't be around to answer questions .  I do understand you saying "Just love this place". Training was to begin a while ago.

#s 1,2 and 4.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2024, 08:52:25 PM »

Whoa! Love your lottery winners.  ;D

#1 is really nice and has your front porch. It gave me some ideas for planting in front of cabin this Spring!
#2 looks similar to Charlie's and my cabin. Exception is ours doesn't have dormer windows or rocks on our chimney. 
Quick story .. when choosing cabin to build I chose one with dormer windows. Charlie didn't want that. A few months after cabin was built he commented to me that we should have chosen the one with dormer windows. I stopped in my tracks and replied, "No you did not just say that! Too late now." Geesh.
#3 has all your windows and is one level and your porch too.
#4 Very cute and near a lake you want.

Never say never as the saying goes. Some day you'll retire and may hit the lottery.  ;)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2024, 06:50:55 AM »

Good morning They are extending my 2x a week for PT for th emonth of March. Not happy withthe stiffness and pain in calf aea. want to work on that  Im kind of mad because everyday I mention that area.LOL sowm would say its part of the haling process others say they can workon it but didnt  oh well.  I was hoping for the extra money withno pt.  oh well it will only benefit me.  I hope

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2024, 08:59:59 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Darn and sorry about your PT being extended. Has PT mentioned any causes for it to still be sore and stiff? Could the big wrap around bandage that cut into the area behind your knee above calf be a possible cause?

jicaji

« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2024, 10:19:22 AM »

Good morning....

Looks like I finally am able to post?  We'll see.

Such a beautiful day today....the air is so clean and there is no wind.  I've been feeding a squirrel on the deck.  He/She loves apples.

My daughter,  Violet and of course Poppy will be visiting this weekend.  Violet says her daddy is on a business trip so he can't come.
:)Looking forward to seeing them.  I have to go Friday to this incredible Italian bakery and buy some pastries and Violet's favorite rainbow cookies. 

A great big beautiful racoon came up on the deck the other night.  He was looking in the window. 

LB..sorry your leg is still sore.  Hopefully it will get better soon.  I love the little houses.  I'd pick the one by the lake.
Good luck with the new responsibilities at work.

Paulie..Glad you had a great birthday dinner for your daughter.  I knew you would :)

Have a good rest of the week.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2024, 04:45:42 PM »

Hi Good to see you Jacaji!!!!!!  Glad your daughter and grand daughter is coming see you. Sounds like th eperfect weekend. I'll take some cookies!!!https://www.raptorresource.org/raptorresource/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif ;) ;) ;)

It was nice today a little cold but I dont mind the cold  most of the time but this winter may be an exception.LOL ooh a racoon. I never see any here. I still have my squirrels though and lots or morning doves.  THey sit in a tree waiting for me to put out seed and its safe to come eat!!

I think I may have made the pain in my knee worse than it is.  The calf are (Below knee cap to the left) is what is tight and sometimes hurt. THey said its like a know one said scar tissue is forming . But whatever she did yesterday seems to work  Its not so bad today only in the morning when I first get up  It's tight and makes it difficult to walk.  Todcay not so bad.  I didnt even take TYyenol. I didnt do my exercises this morning, will ned to do tonight though   

More tiny homes :)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2024, 08:28:14 PM »

jicaji!! Yay! Glad you were finally able to post.  ;D

Aww to your squirrel and raccoon. The raccoon was looking inside saying, "Hey I'm here you can feed me too."  :)

Very nice weekend ahead for you with your Violet and daughter coming to visit. Who is Poppy?
I bet no-one has to twist your arm to go to that incredible Italian bakery.  :)

Thanks about the birthday dinner for my daughter. Yes ma'am I accomplished another one.

You have a pleasant and happy weekend to look forward to. Enjoy!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 46   Go Up