Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85186 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #195 on: February 26, 2024, 05:56:42 PM »

Yikes I just saw I posted the same quote twice. LOL   I picked up my father he was in good moord.  I stayed with up until I had to go to PT . He mde me coffee. LOL 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #196 on: February 26, 2024, 09:50:14 PM »

Very good your father was in a good mood when you got him. Aww nice of him to make you coffee. Quality time.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2024, 05:06:53 PM »

Good evening
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #198 on: February 28, 2024, 11:16:49 AM »

Good Afternoon,

Crazy weather for sure. Very warm with rain and thunder. This evening the cold front moves through with storms and high winds like others have already had. Temp down to 20s tomorrow morning. Yep we're all having strange weather.

LB, How's the training going? Is today last day or tomorrow? Did your father receive test results yet.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2024, 05:25:58 PM »

Hi  it was raining on and off today  we're in a lull right now. rain and heavy winds will start later  it got 62 today we will only be 41 tomorroww  no thunder here yet probably none. Taining still going on .  tomorrow will hve trasining as well.   I will be doing some hands on tomorrow.  No results for my dad.  they said 5-7 days so I'll check with him on friday. we re still fighting on the schedule change. It wont happen until april maybe later

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2024, 08:16:51 PM »

LB, It's definitely windy. I remember you saying you like wind.

Good to you doing some hands on tomorrow. Okay about your dad's results. Good I think there won't be any schedule change until later.

How's Copper doing?

Earlier this week one evening Charlie's ICD shocked his heart .. again. It's honestly very terrible for him when it happens. Luckily he was sitting down. Last time he was standing near me and I was able to grab him quick and lower him to the floor. Very scary for both of us. Shock corrected heart rhythm again. Afterwards many thank you prayers to God were said. 

Earlier this week I picked up lots of tree branches this winter's high winds blew off. After today and tonight looks like more picking up to do!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #201 on: February 29, 2024, 05:34:20 PM »

yes I love the wind  I was stuck in office all day didnt get to enjoy  :(  Training is heavy duty been busy all week  Copper is doing good . Sorry about charlie I am sure that is scary especially when you dont expect it.  definitly a shock that way as well!!!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #202 on: February 29, 2024, 06:32:06 PM »

((( Paulie )))
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2024, 11:09:56 AM »

Good Morning .... almost afternoon,

I had a busy start. Where'd the morning go?!

LB, TGIF for you! Wow your training sounds intense. Good Cooper is doing good. Thank you about Charlie.

#1 made me chuckle. Also like #4

Tig, Thanks for the hugs! I love hugs. I hope all's good with you and Camper.

A Charlie update. Yesterday his cardiologist prescribed a  new additional medication. It's to provide more help correcting arrhythmia.
So far so good.

We were planning to go to cabin today till Monday. I asked his Dr if okay or should we wait because of very rural location. He said best to wait about a week to get new med established. So we're not going today and hoping/planning to go next weekend.  :)

A beautiful sunny day here today and decent temp. This weekend rain then next weekend a possible snow storm?! Nooooo. Definitely hoping that forecast changes to nice weather. We shall see.

Wishing all a pleasant day.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2024, 04:51:36 PM »

yes the traning is intense  I was so busy tday I didnt get to do all my work I told my boss I may need to gice up stuff while learning my new role.  .  I will be working this weekend.  I have a list of 200 parts to upday the master data.  SWhich will be good.  I only need to do once and it will make my work easier as we move forward.   I was actually busy with my normal work today and didnt get to od my addtional role  Also We have a meeting with the purchasin dept tuesday and I am not ready for tht at all I will be workin gon my part this weekend with that as well.  It's ok I have no plans.  Just taking away from my TV time. LOL   As always nothing was done with the problem employee but its whatever I said my peace   Its up to everyone else 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2024, 08:26:57 PM »

My heavens, LB, you used to be bored getting your work done early and now you're super busy and even working this weekend. What a change!!
You're good at what you do. Once you have more time to learn and master your new responsibilities you'll be busier yes but things will go more smoothly for you. No more boring days!

I hope you're being paid OT for this weekend! Your work ethics are impressive. Kudos to you.

Yep let go of the problem child employee. She's the least of your worries now. 

Watch TV tonight and relax before resuming work tomorrow.  ;)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2024, 07:01:42 AM »

Good morning  No OT for this weekend but recognization when it comes to raises I hope and if ever layoffs.  LOL I am watching some tv now and coffee I will start shortly  good thing its a rainy day LOL  You said you may gt snow next weekend It looks like rain here but of course they have to mention snow  but it will probably be rain my end

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #207 on: March 02, 2024, 11:17:20 AM »

LB, Okay to no OT but good about reorg. Good you got some TV time with coffee before beginning work. Relax time.  :) Very true good today's a rainy day! Makes it easier to stay inside to work. Same here next weekend probably rain due to higher temps. That's okay with me!!

Well I've got laundry going and have a busy day ahead so better get to it.

jicaji

« Reply #208 on: March 02, 2024, 12:20:46 PM »

Happy Saturday :)

Paulie....Prayers for Charlie.  I know it must be terribly scary for you both.  How long until he recovers from an ICD shock?  Better to stay home this weekend and be safe.

LB..Rainy yucky day here as well.  I guess if you have to work the weekend, this would be a good one.

Big news...more bluebirds are coming to the feeder.  They seem to go for the suet more so than the seeds.  I guess it's time to buy meal worms for them.

Cathy and Violet were here last weekend.  Violet and I baked cookies from a recipe she found in a children's cookbook from the Library.

Paulie...Poppy is their german shepherd.  They adopted her a few years ago.  She was in Kentucky and had been shot in the hip when she was found by Animal Control.  She had surgery at the at the time she was rescued.  She is absolutely the sweetest dog.  She loves everyone and is so well behaved.  We enjoyed having her here.  She is certainly part of the family.  She goes eveywhere with them.  She jumped up next to me on the sofa when we were watching tv at night and cuddled.  Love.

Well, today is change the linens day and clothes washing day.  I'll get to it.

Oh and yesterday I had a nice brunch meeting with a few ladies I used to work with at the hospital.  It was nice to catch up.

Have a good rest of the weekend guys.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #209 on: March 02, 2024, 02:26:37 PM »

Glad you had fun with  violiet your daughter and poppy last weekend Jacaj and good to see you yippee on birds.  There is a squirrel nest in a pine tree that hangs over by the trash can area.  I saw a dead newborn squirrelon ground. must have fallen out of the nest. Cant get my mind off of it  Its still there I am afraid to move it.  Been thinking about it sll week

I am also doing laundry towels last night clothing.   I am taking a break.  I still have a long way to go but the presentation part is done. that too k10 minutes.  :) I need to vaccuum and mop may wait until after the rain copper keeps traking in mud.  MY house is a mess though . LOL  Goin gto do some work shortly  then mayb e try to unclutter the mess during next break. Good thing is I had a few questionns and my boss and his boss (she is trsining me) saw and answered my question so they know I am willing to work weekends if needed.    :) 

Oh did I saw I have an appoitment the end of March with the other knee surgeon

here are more of my dream homes :)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 46   Go Up