Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 46   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85086 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2024, 09:48:45 AM »

bounce

My stool is in the corner, but always here...  ;)
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2024, 06:34:59 PM »

Awwww Hi Tig! Okay about your stool in the corner. It's cozy there.  :) I hope all's good with you and Camper.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2024, 06:57:14 AM »

Good moring good to see you tig Hi Paulie miss you jacaji
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2024, 09:03:03 PM »

Hi LB, TGIF for you. Hope you have a nice weekend ahead.

I had a pretty busy day today with lots of errands. Tomorrow looks like another one with lots of misc things to do.

A really nice sunny warm day today and tomorrow too then some snow next week but not supposed to be much or stay because of temps.
Good!  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2024, 07:28:30 AM »

good morning, glad you accomplished things Paulie, I wish I would  LOL. Of course chance or snow next week.  I have to drive into office. LOL  I am going to my fathers tomorrow  for superbowl pary and I took Monday off, 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2024, 07:34:29 AM »

I wonder how you go about getting a tiny house.  this would be perfect for me....   I would love to have it furnished as well so I dont have to worry about what will fit. LOL  I love this house.     

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2024, 08:56:06 AM »

Good Morning  :)

LB, Enjoy your father's super bowl party! Cool that you took Monday off work.  Sounds like a pleasant long weekend for you.

#s 1 and 2

I remember you said a while ago that you'd like to have a tiny house. This one is really pretty and very nice. You'd have a front porch too! 
I wonder if there's storage at the top where the windows are. Maybe a pull down ladder in the ceiling.
There's places that sell the tiny house kits. Maybe they construct them too or suggest contractors to do it. You'd need to purchase land for it. True if it was furnished too. Move in ready would be nice!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2024, 11:31:29 AM »

Good Morning  :)

LB, Enjoy your father's super bowl party! Cool that you took Monday off work.  Sounds like a pleasant long weekend for you.

#s 1 and 2

I remember you said a while ago that you'd like to have a tiny house. This one is really pretty and very nice. You'd have a front porch too! 
I wonder if there's storage at the top where the windows are. Maybe a pull down ladder in the ceiling.
There's places that sell the tiny house kits. Maybe they construct them too or suggest contractors to do it. You'd need to purchase land for it. True if it was furnished too. Move in ready would be nice!

Can I rent a spot on your land by your cabin  ;) ;D

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2024, 12:05:33 PM »

Lol I hadn't thought of that!  ;D
Hopefully the Elk herd/harem wouldn't go near your tiny house. The male's/bull antlers would probably be almost as wide as your tiny house. They're huge! Oh my I can see it now. You sitting on your front porch as they walk by.  ;)

And don't put any trash bags outside. You'd definitely have black bear visits.

We could put a zip line between cabin and tiny house for visits. LOL The locals would call us "the tarzan-ettes". Oh my gosh I have to stop! Lol

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #144 on: February 11, 2024, 07:47:06 AM »

Good morning, Maybe I will get 2 tiny houses and attatch together for a little more room.  LOL  I'll call a double tiny!!!  We can get walkie talkies too!!! lol

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2024, 10:01:20 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Now your up to two tiny's = a double tiny! LOL
This week's weather forecast Tues/Wed at the cabin is 6" to 8". Still want to live there? Lol  ;D

Have fun at your father's super bowl party today! And hopefully you sleep in a bit tomorrow! Enjoy your day off work.

#s 2 and 3

Hi Tig  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2024, 07:46:00 AM »

Yes a double tiny I have too much stuff!!!! LOL  It was fun party I stgayed to the end too!! It was a good game too , not that I watched much.  lolI slept to after 700  opper stoe my spot on my bed sometime during the night  Yesterday I was only getting a coating mostly rain now I think I am up to 6"  I'll play by ear tomorrow  with snow and driving to work.   

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2024, 08:28:54 PM »

Now we are in a winterstorm warning but they still dont knw what we will getting they ar eperplexed with this storm. LOL It all depneds when it changbes over to snow from rain and how far its pushes south.  right now 2-4 or 5-8 I am on border 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2024, 10:04:37 PM »

Hi LB, Good you had a good time at party. Agreed it was a good game. Nice you got to sleep in today too.

Same here with weather. Warnings out and school openings delayed with either being walloped with snow or depending on direction of storm maybe not so much. Either way it's to be wet and heavy. Time will tell.

Yesterday my youngest granddaughter 9 years old came for a sleepover. We had a very busy day today till evening. She keeps me busy for sure and oh my she is comical.

Quiet house now and definitely relaxing.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2024, 08:56:59 AM »

Good Morning,

Last night I said "Time will tell" about snow. Well it did. We got walloped with lots of heavy wet snow. All schools closed or have virtual learning. Sad some kids don't get to enjoy the good 'ol snow days any more.

The cabin was to get 9 inches but storm moved south east so got it here. Don't know how much yet but it's deep. Sun peeking through now. Melt away snow .. melt away.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 46   Go Up