Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 84909 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2024, 05:01:28 PM »

He is concerned about the back lash but there wasnt any. There have been a lot worse said in the past  I odnt get it.  yes TGIF!!!!!!!!  and work form home next week.  I am dropping off some clothing to the hs tomorrow senior class is collecting gente used clothing .  I have a few jackets to give away and some sweatera worn once or not at all LOL 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2024, 07:03:41 AM »

Good morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2024, 10:18:25 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Very nice about the clothing your donating. It will be appreciated for sure.

Enjoy your weekend and next week working from home too. Very nice!

Quotes: Yesterday 2 and 3  Today All quotes are good. 1 is very cool.

We got to cabin yesterday afternoon. Just Charlie and me this weekend. It's nice when family is here but nice just us too. Very relaxing.
I laugh saying relaxing because yesterday afternoon here .. sunny and pleasant temp .. I worked my butt off outside and enjoyed it!

The what seemed like 300 days of a gray no sun January had me ready to be outside!

I took the large flat metal wagon from shed then loaded it from stacked wood for wood stove .. pulled to back door then stacked it inside beside wood stove. Much easier and more efficient than using wheeled bucket thing I've used in the past. Work smarter not harder as they say. Haha I'm outside every chance I get. Love being outside. Charlie isn't to do heavy lifting so the guys do it when here and me too. I want the exercise.

Then I cleaned up two areas where wood had been chain sawed then split. Picked up lots of wood scraps then raked everything along the long length of stacked wood. Looks nice and neat now.

Today's another sunny day with temp 45. I'm going to consolidate holiday decorations into bins then load the flat wagon to take to shed to store in there instead of taking up inside cabin space. We have knee walls in bedrooms upstairs for storage but I've filled them up already. I'll take a bunch to shed. Lol Definitely will spend lots of time on front porch too.

Animal movement has been slow to nothing near cabin. We've gotten pics on trial cams out deeper in the woods of bucks and doe but not closer walking around front and rear of cabin like in warmer weather. Looking forward to Spring and nature returning waking up the trees with leaves, Humming Birds, blueberry bushes and the food plot. Lots of deer use the plot and is where the Elk surprised me.

Well I'm rambling. Time to get myself moving more and go outside!  :)

LB and everyone I wish you each a pleasant weekend. Take care.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2024, 10:28:09 AM »

Returning quick because I remembered something I heard or read recently. I love this ......

"Old people don't retire. They reload!"   

Yep!!  ;D

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2024, 08:11:45 AM »

Good morning another busy day for you Paulie.   Not much doing here except I am seeing the sun 2 days in a row LOL  I am doing a lot of walking 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2024, 06:54:39 AM »

good morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2024, 08:38:54 PM »

Hi LB,

We're back home. Arrived early evening. I did the driving there and back this time. It's always more fun driving to than driving back of course. The return drive seems tedious. Glad to be home though.

I hope your Monday working from home this week was pleasant. You mentioned in an earlier post with the sunny days you're doing more walking. Good. Enjoy.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2024, 06:46:42 AM »

Good morning glad you made it back safely.  today is the 3rd full sunny day but it's cold. LOL   so PT told me yesterday the area where  it is so stiff scar tissue iss settling in.  I just ordered a massage stic to  help break the knot. she massaged it yestgerday that hurt. she said big knot. Pt is definitly not the same with the originals now gone.  Very quiet

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2024, 08:28:14 AM »

Thank you LB. Enjoy the sun! Same here. And yes cold but there's sunshine!  ;D Supposed to go to 58 this Saturday. Yay.

Darn it to your scar tissue. Good idea ordering a massage stick. Tell that knot go away!

Sad about PT and originals gone .. especially your favorite guy who was really good. Did he say what's in Colorado? I think that's where he went.

#3 and #4 Lol True!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2024, 05:26:44 PM »

Hi checking in just finished dinner.  going to be close to 60 on saturday as well here.  And then cold again next week.  I am not usre why he  chose COlorado exept he has a couple of friends living there.  He went a few years back maybe he loved it.  Has to be cheaper than Jersey as well!!!Way back when in one of outr many conversations he entioned he can go anywhere  His job is everywhere.  I guess he  went for it. He saif he had to time in perfectly so when he went in October, he had a fe interviews. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2024, 07:00:45 PM »

Well LB I say lets enjoy the warmer "winter" days when we can.  :) I'm counting the days until Spring.

About the PT guy I say good for him! And wish him the best.

#2 for sure

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2024, 06:55:51 AM »

Good morning another day of sunshine :) Busy yesterday but only because of issues 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2024, 02:26:47 PM »

Just coming here this afternoon. Been a busy day and sunshine here too.  :) Temps pretty good.

Hoping you had a better work day.

All quotes are good. Awe to the third one.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2024, 06:52:02 AM »

Good morning  Hope all is well

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2024, 09:12:17 AM »

Hi LB Good Morning,

Yep to me. It's just you and me here so hoping all is well with you too.   ;D
I heard from jicaji a week or two ago.

Another really nice day outside still sunny and even warmer temps. Sweet! Enjoy your walks.

#s 3 and 4

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 46   Go Up