Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 46   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 84552 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2024, 06:17:49 AM »

good morning, I forgot my father is now negative and feels fine thanks for asking Paulie

I'll message you later. I want to see if there is an email sent over night. LOL  Briefly there is one girl that always complains thats the majr part. I'll message once settled t work.   
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2024, 08:50:04 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Very good news about your father!

Okay to your messaging later. Geez there's always a complainer it seems. Makes me think it's the young girl who was initially hired as a temp and has caused issues ever since. Maybe not. Either way hoping you have a good day.

How has Copper been coping since your returned to working in office?

Rain the next few days and higher temps too. Friday 62. Yay! I'll take rain over snow. A lot should melt.

Puff

« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2024, 09:46:58 AM »

Beautiful note Paulie.  Thanks for the sentiments.  Also, what beautiful writing style.  They don't even teach cursive or print.   :-\  They call swiping
 a screen an advancement?

P

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2024, 01:23:53 PM »

Hi Puff! You're welcome. Thanks also about writing style. True sad about no longer teaching cursive.  :(

Oh my I remember having to sit frequently growing up with the alphabet 3-lined papers practicing and practicing cursive. I remember my parents saying, "Stay within the proper lines/spaces. Nope. Erase this or that one and do it again."  ;D

My beautiful cup/mug is now a permanent fixture at the cabin. I used it frequently last weekend and thought of you often. The scenic view on it definitely matched the weather too! Before leaving I cleaned and washed items in kitchen and always place cups and mugs on mat in front of the coffee/tea maker. for next visit. Mine is front and center.  ;)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2024, 02:50:21 PM »

Hi No Paulier it wasnt the temp but she was hired perman tly same time temp was. Temp has her ownissues but she is likable to a point. LOL.  No oone in the office likes the problem child one.  we all had one on ones today with boss.   LOL  going to PT tonight.  I want new exercises stetches but I think it will be the same o the most part :(   

Copper is ok. he barks as usuall when I get home. he goes to the bed when he knows I am leaving (he sees laptop back by door and sees me packing up)    I do have a furbo.  its a dog dispenser camera where you can disperse treats from my phone and talk to him and watch him. I sopped using it years ago because I seen him pacing back and forth  so it upset me so I stopped using.   
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2024, 10:07:44 PM »

Hi LB, I understand the work issue better after receiving your other message. After today's one on ones with boss he should see the issue more clearly now going forward.

Hoping PT went well tonight. You only have about a month to go till you're done!

Interesting about furbo. I haven't heard of that. Dispensing treats sounds nice. Did Copper hearing your voice confuse him?

Quotes #s 2, 3 and 4. My heavens you have lots of quotes in your stash.  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2024, 06:40:46 AM »

Good morning. 

I  think the one and ones may have gone good. I know of one other person complaining about the same person and from his comments the person seems to be a common factor.    PT was good they had me do like 2 new exercises.  I have done them before bt not since surgery but I think they will help with the areas I am having issues with. I am going to miss that place for sure!!!!   

MY goal is when I get the money is to join a gym and have a private trainign fr the first few months to get me started.   

THe furbo is cool, yes  my voice did flip him out when he heard me.    LOL   I  would diserse treats when not in room he would come in for little tiny treats  I would disperse when there too he was wth!!! LOL   I may hook it up again.   

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2024, 09:09:56 AM »

Good Morning  :)

Temps are up .. snow mostly gone .. rain is helping = Yay!  ;D I do miss sunshine! Very foggy.

LB, Good the one-on-ones went well. Hopefully the issue is finished. Glad you enjoyed PT and Yes! You are definitely going to miss going there.

Very good idea about gym and a trainer. There should be a pool there too. If so, nice!

Your furbo story is funny!

All quotes are good today!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2024, 04:40:40 PM »

Hi Paulir, not sure about the one on ones how it went not everyone had the one and ones I spent day collect info .I also got the full story of what happened.  It all still stems from the same one person.    I wonder if anything additonal will happen tomorrow.   My boss took off today at last minute and not tell anyone.   He came on to ask if anyone would take is one meeting.  I then said, I iddnt realize you were off today. he never responded.  and he did the meeting

It was rainy ths morning clooudy an dmisty resty of day. rain for the next 3 dayas then something  about snow on Monday of course when I am back in office.  I dont think much  trying  not to listen to weather dont need to hear about it for 4 days for nothing to hppens.  Hee Hee

I am already exhausted fro today getting all the information from one co worker.    I would love to go to sleep now.   lol

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2024, 09:14:34 PM »

LB, Good your boss did meeting. Seems like he's dealing with the conflict the co-worker caused. Geez. As long as you're getting your work done I say let him deal with the other person and don't interact with them if possible. Hopefully someone has submitted a request for printer to be repaired. 

I thought you were in-office this week but after reading your weather comment you said you're there next week.

Get a good night's sleep.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2024, 06:33:55 AM »

good morning funnt thing Paulie the printer was fixed within a couple of hours.  My boss never did anything  about it it couls have been fixed when it happened 2 months ago.  ALso, he was collect info and so far nothing done.  I doubt anything will be done  I have to deal with her at times she is my back up when I am out and I am hers.  I am just going to keep to myself. THis whoe situation put a damper on what I feel about all my co workers. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2024, 09:16:22 AM »

LB, Crazy that printer sat broken for two months but fixed soon after incident. Someone was lazy and dropped the ball.

Oh geez she's your back up and vice versa. Murphy's Law. Lol Yep keep to yourself when possible when she's involved. Otherwise professional and nice get's you through the day. Your paycheck is more important.  :)

TGIF for you!

#s 3 and 4

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2024, 08:22:40 AM »

good morning the only good thing of the whoe thing she works in office when I  work from home.   I am still so pissed about the stupid situtation he made into something that it wasnt.  total waste of time and so far he has done nothing other than dtake a vacation day witbout telling anyone

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2024, 08:56:36 PM »

Hi LB, Well that's really nice you both have opposite work schedules. Hey that's a win.

Hope you're having a relaxing weekend. And you get to look forward to working from home next week. Thumbs up!

I had a long day and had some family visit today. Was nice.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2024, 08:11:39 AM »

Good morning 

I work in office next week   :-[

Glad you had nice family visit Pauie.

I went and saw my father yesterday.  He is havig a superbowl party which I will be going to.

I found another series to binge watch.  The black list. It's like 9 seasons eachseason has like 13 episodes. It's kind of gory. fbi agent that is using another criminial to help some cases on "The black list"   So I will be busy for quite some time.  LOL  I am still on season 1.  But I did watch smaller movies in between.   
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 46   Go Up