Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 84915 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2024, 09:44:29 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Darn. I had your work schedule reversed.

Great news your father is feeling much better. Nice he's having a super bowl party. Enjoy it!

Nice that you found another series to watch. I've heard of it but haven't watched it. You sure will be busy watching for a while. Lol

Weather is rainy, dreary and blah. I do have misc things to do around house so probably do them today. I've become an expert procrastinator at times.  ;D

#s 3 and 4

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2024, 05:30:13 PM »

good evening Rainy day here today as well most of the heavy rain was over night and firt thing this morning. Oh I was wrong frist season had 21 episodes. LOL JUst started 2nd season. Some wacking episodes for sure. The writers do have creative minds 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2024, 08:57:45 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Hope you have a good day in-office today and all week. Copper will be happy to see you after work each day.  :)

Another gray, breezy, cold day. Temps up a bit but still cold. Blah

Wishing all a good day and week.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2024, 06:01:57 PM »

Horrible start of the day.  I made my protein shake and made shure lid was closed and tight and put in my lunch bag and it still came lose and it all came out into my lunch bag.   I was not a happy person.  A t PT I found out my favorite guy is leaving.  His last day is Friday!!!!  :-\ He is moving to Colorado.   Lucky him.  So th goal is I will have my last evaluation 2/26 then go to 1 day a week for a week or so. SO I will probably be done the first week in March 

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2024, 08:49:29 PM »

Oh geesh LB, Crappy that the lid came loose in your lunch bag. And Oh darn it to your favorite PT guy leaving! He's your favorite and is really good too. I thought your were totally finished with PT the end of February. One additional week isn't bad. You've come a long way with great progress!!

#s 2 and 3

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2024, 05:06:26 PM »

well originally he said I should be wrapping it up at the end of February.  I was talking with the girl I was working with (they already discussed mt schedule)  My evaluation will be february 26.  At that time.  I will be reduced to 1x a week 1-2 weeks.  so I will be kind of done. just going 1x a week.  They just do this to make sure everything is going already with less PT . I have been thinking more and more getting the 2nd knee done some time this year.  I am already at my deductable so it will cost $0. MY right knee is starting to hurt more a little especially when I do the exercises. Last night sleeping was a bad night  mostly right knee.

Paulie Jacaji any excitin gplans this weekend? not me LOL 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2024, 08:08:13 PM »

Hi there LB, How did work go today?

Your explanation of your eval the end of Feb then reducing PT to be sure all's okay makes very good sense.

You surprised me reading you're thinking of having your right knee replaced too! It brought back the memory of you texting me the night of your surgery and the morning after. You were not happy with hospital staff and with good reason too.  I assume it would be the same hospital you said  but hey if you've already met your deductible and insurance approves it.

It makes sense that your right knee hurts more now because you've been favoring it/putting more weight on it while recovering from left knee replacement.

The issue might be if your right knee is bone-on-bone yet unless the requirement for replacement doesn't require bone-on-bone. You can always discuss with your surgeon to see what he says and x-ray.

Plans for this weekend might be going to the cabin. The Ring cam shows all snow has melted and entire weekend is to be sunshine. Temps not in single or minus digests like last time too. Yay! We haven't decided yet.

I hope you sleep better tonight.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2024, 09:32:22 AM »

Good Morning,

Today is National Hot Chocolate Day. Just need some marshmallow on top. Mmmmmm

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2024, 09:36:51 AM »

Oh my gosh. Even better ...... with whipped cream.  ;D

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2024, 05:27:41 PM »

Hi Paulie.   Work was ok I said good byr to my favorite PT guy today Today is the last time I will see him.  I had to thank him fore everything he has done for me.  I made hom cry!!!! well about too!!  I basically told him he was the one to get me through the surgery so knowledgeable and successful .

My right knee is bone on bone as well also with torn an partialy torn tendons. Thde left knee was just worse.  I think I will be udssing a different surgeon, I liked him but I refuse to go to that hospital which was an hour away.  I have 3 wonderful hospitals all within 10 minutes from my house.  I like the surgeon but I didnt like seeing him was limited to just 1 day a month.  I have a name of another surgeon in the orignal practice I was going to that will do surgery on me regardless of my weight.  I'll have to just research I wouldnt do it until sept october to give th eother knee more time to heal but pretty much I can do it now if I want to .   LOL

I came home today fro tPT and someone is parked in my ahandicap spot. I called the cops. now I will wait if they will do anyhting  not sure if they will knock on my door but its a legal handicap spot. my tg doesnt match because I started with a temp tag but its been mine for 6 years  It's registered with office  I usually wouldnt call cop. But today I am in bad mood and this is the 3rd car to do this.  If he is still prked there in morning I will call front office.  It's been 25 minutes.  I hope they come to my door to talk to me 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2024, 07:04:58 PM »

LB, Sad to you saying bye to your favorite PT guy.  :(  Awww that he cried. He sounds like a really nice guy and he appreciated you thanking him. One good thing is he was there to help you from the start to almost the end of your PT sessions. You were blessed with that.

Whoa I had no idea your right knee was bone on bone also. Geesh girl! I didn't think you'd return to the hospital an hour away.
Very good that there's another Dr with original practice that will do replacement for you and he's closer too. Thumbs up.

Sounds like your day at work wasn't the best therefore someone in your parking spot tipped the scales. Bottom line they should not have been parked there. Did police come to your door?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2024, 07:20:14 PM »

No cops did not come, I spoke with my neighbor he was out taking trash he said cops wont come cuas eit's private property. He told me to call maintence. they should come out and take pictures they would be the one to get car towed.  I walready took photo.  I called the maintence dept and put in work order. LOL  No one came but I am going to call the office tomorrow.  I am tired of this.  This was the 3rd person to do this.  3rd time is the charm and  you (the car) are it.   

Yes bad day.  at work well not really but really. The printers were of course brought up again.

The right knee doesnt hurt as much as the left knee did. People are saying dont wait that long because this can affect other parts of my body like the hips.   
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 07:21:56 PM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2024, 10:01:14 AM »

Good Morning, A brighter day outside today with bursts of bright sunshine. Yay!

LB, Give an update on parking space situation when you get home from work.

Hoping you have a better day today at work. Anyone who mentions printer situation again is just trying to stir the pot to keep it going. Ridiculous. They need to move on. Don't reply to them .. ignore is best.

Makes sense other parts of body like hips could be affected by not walking properly.

Well best I get to doing my 'stuff' today. It's only February 1st and I'm wanting to go outside to do yard clean up already!  ;D

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2024, 04:46:53 PM »

Hello. Today was ok.  super slow again today 
Maintenc didnt come last night.  The car was still there this morning and I left a note on windshiled.  I calle dthe front office.  They were trying to brush me off but I kept talking.   asked How do I get around this without havbing to pay for th etow my self. supposely they sent the head maintence guy over ther.  I told her to call me back and of course she never did.  The car was not there when i got home but in another spot.  definitly a neigbor. my goal is t find out who.   

II agree about mov epn with the printer but my boss s dragging out, hes still collecting info.  and we will have a team meeting.  Hes not going to do anything.  I am dropping it. And if we ever have a meeting my lip is sealed.  I discussed it enough already.

Cloudy all day today and I am exhausted ready to sleep  now
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 04:52:02 PM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2024, 08:02:28 PM »

Hi LB, Ugh. Slow days at work are loooong.

Good the car had moved to a different parking space when you got home. Take it as a win.

I'm shaking my head at printer and boss still collecting info then a meeting. For what? Printer broke .. labels printed among others at different printer .. printer now fixed. Good to you keeping your lips sealed. Get over it people! Duh!

Well TGIF for you tomorrow!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 46   Go Up