Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 539237 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7260 on: August 30, 2024, 05:57:34 PM »

An early Good Night Everyone... sleep well. 

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7261 on: August 30, 2024, 06:35:06 PM »

LANI   You gave us some fun "X" vids.  Great ways to have fun - the China one is something else!  :o :o

Just read in the TV guide for Sunday Sept 8th on Nat Geo - they are doing a back to back on two National Parks  Alaska's KATMAI for one and the Florida Everglades for another.  I'm making a note not to miss that,
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7262 on: August 30, 2024, 07:09:18 PM »

Bounce

Bro says all is good at our home. Talons crossed.

I just had a nice pool workout... first one in 2 weeks.

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #7263 on: August 30, 2024, 08:22:00 PM »

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/tornado-confirmed-in-isanti-county-thursday/

Hmm, turns out there were 3 tornadoes in the metro last night.....so far they say.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7264 on: August 30, 2024, 09:13:47 PM »

Good Night, Beakers. Peace. SED.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7265 on: August 30, 2024, 11:46:48 PM »

Tsk, I'll make a note about Sunday's Nat Geo. Thanks... I hope Tim is doing well, tomorrow's Caturday  ;D

Tig, glad all is well at your home and you got some pool time in.

Kb, terrible tornado damage.

SED Baz and Zippo  :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tig, Tim and Tsk, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #7266 on: August 31, 2024, 05:41:03 AM »

Lani  So happy!  So comfortable!  Together! 

Teary this morning for the new family additions.  Bless you.  Hugs for all. . .

P

Phyl

« Reply #7267 on: August 31, 2024, 06:13:41 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.    Happy Caturday!

Currently: 74F partly  sunny , High  97F sunny,  with  Low 74F
Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

Hi Bazi & Zippo

Lani  awwww. sweet Lab pup and cat snoozing

Prayers for: The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

Saturday’s Slumber

Softly falls the evening’s hush,
As Saturday’s slumber, it begins to rush,
A calming peace, that soothes the soul,
As the weekend’s tranquility, it starts to unfold.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #7268 on: August 31, 2024, 06:16:26 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #7269 on: August 31, 2024, 06:20:23 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7270 on: August 31, 2024, 06:32:29 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING

My laundry helper decided to take a bath and then fall asleep.  ::)

TIG   Good for you to work out after sitting in a car for a long time.  Altho I expect you had some walking at the air museum  ;) ;)

LANI    How sweet - that adoptive "brother and sister" in a restful sleep.  :)

PHYL  365  :)  Funny Caturdays  ;D
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7271 on: August 31, 2024, 06:54:34 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  It's CATURDAY!!

Lani, sweet good night pic...  Love the bear cub with his tongue out! And thanks for the fun little videos, would love to have that view in Capri! The car boats are something else! Erin would love that go cart track!

baz, you and Zippo have a great long weekend!

Phyl, luv the good night pic, I am going to make a puzzle from it! Great cat helper pic! A peaceful day in the Pyrenees!

tsk, thanks for the heads up on the National Park shows! Tim will take care of the litterbox today!  ;D ;D I bet Lulu finds Tim's clothes to lay on! Kelsey has a bin under the half bath sink for her pajamas, Harley opens the cabinet door and sleeps on her jammies, in the dark. I guess he is hiding from the kittens!

Sam and Sophie were intently watching a squirrel:

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7272 on: August 31, 2024, 07:56:04 AM »

TSK... "The Planner" checked ahead of time. The museum had a wheelchair I could use. It wasn't in the best of shape, but I was thankful.
Caturday
On the road... 🎵
« Last Edit: August 31, 2024, 08:43:52 AM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #7273 on: August 31, 2024, 08:05:57 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....It's Caturday!!

tsk - You just can't get good help anymore, huh?  Sweet pics of Lulu!  :-*  I need to remember the 9/8 Nat Geo program.  I would like to see that. 

Phyl - Thanks for the 365.  LOL, the photobomb.

Lani - Awww, best friends from the shelter.

kb - Yikes, 3 tornadoes.  Hope all if good at your house.

tig - Glad all is good at your house.

clynn - Wow, S & S are getting big!

Puff, karen and all - Morning  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7274 on: August 31, 2024, 11:30:19 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander