Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 524680 times)

BrokenLug

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7290 on: August 31, 2024, 10:48:04 PM »

A mighty fine canoe was furnished .

« Last Edit: August 31, 2024, 10:50:43 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7291 on: September 01, 2024, 01:04:24 AM »

Tsk, sweet story and pics of Lulu.... Looking forward to seeing Reagan too.

Tig, we've used our National Park pass many years now..... glad you had a good day.

Phyl, cute and sweet Caturday pics  ;D... thanks for peaceful day nature video....

Clynn, cute kitty hippy bus and Caturday pics...  I'd love a ride on the car boat and go-cart! ... cute pic of S & S, beautiful fur  :-*

BL, thanks for the music.

Kb, The Jaguar is stunning...  both are gorgeous cats!

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tig, Tim and Tsk, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7292 on: September 01, 2024, 06:33:25 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, here we are, September already, time flies by so quickly! The weather will start cooling down this month... I love Autumn but not so much what follows. We will wait for Spring and another year will be rushing by. Hope all is well in your home!

BL, good music! You sure do get around!

tsk, I also have the National Parks Pass but have not used it yet!

Lisa, my Siamese cats Max and Emma (before Harley and Honey) did not tear up things like furniture and blinds. But Harley is something else!  And I think he is teaching Sam and Sophie how to get into mischief!

Phyl, great cat funnies! How is Ms. Maggie doing these days?

Phyl, Puff, Harley, doing his Bob impression!

The Decorah Norths

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7293 on: September 01, 2024, 06:51:46 AM »

GOOD MORNING

We are now in store for a beautiful few days.. ;D

BL   Another guy trip or is Pip with on this one.  Lots of fish up in "them thar parts"  ;) ;)

TIG   Sounds like a good trip so far!!

CLYNN  Blazing red into Sept.  ;D   I have clear plastic around and on my furniture now with this kitty.   I have two "towers" and scratching "pad" but if she had her druthers it would be the furniture...Beautiful pic of the Norths.  Would be a great notecard.
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #7294 on: September 01, 2024, 06:52:31 AM »

All the talk going around. . .Y'all have me wondering where mine is.  Spring cleaning time in September?

P

oldguy

« Reply #7295 on: September 01, 2024, 07:44:22 AM »

🎉🧡 Ginger #Cat Appreciation Day is September 1! 🧡🎉   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxIO0TjfZ8
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7296 on: September 01, 2024, 07:47:46 AM »

Chicagoland

clynndunn

« Reply #7297 on: September 01, 2024, 08:01:12 AM »

oldguy, thanks for the heads up on Ginger Cat Appreciation Day!

Here are some more interesting facts about ginger cats:
80% of all ginger cats are males!
They are often seen as very affectionate, clingy, and loving
Ginger cats have “freckles” around their noses and muzzles
All ginger cats are tabbies!

A few more pics of Harley... to celebrate today!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 08:02:52 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7298 on: September 01, 2024, 08:07:56 AM »

The Beautiful Changes

By Richard Wilbur
One wading a Fall meadow finds on all sides   
The Queen Anne’s Lace lying like lilies
On water; it glides
So from the walker, it turns
Dry grass to a lake, as the slightest shade of you   
Valleys my mind in fabulous blue Lucernes.

The beautiful changes as a forest is changed   
By a chameleon’s tuning his skin to it;   
As a mantis, arranged
On a green leaf, grows
Into it, makes the leaf leafier, and proves   
Any greenness is deeper than anyone knows.

Your hands hold roses always in a way that says   
They are not only yours; the beautiful changes   
In such kind ways,   
Wishing ever to sunder
Things and things’ selves for a second finding, to lose   
For a moment all that it touches back to wonder.

Copyright Credit: Richard Wilbur, “The Beautiful Changes” from Collected Poems 1943-2004. Copyright © 2004 by Richard Wilbur.

Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Sunday, and. ..

I love the 'Ber months' .

Currently: 73F mostly cloudy , High  83F cloud,  with  Low 68F
Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

Lani awesome lighthouse last night

Clynn
  there's Harley our resident 'ginger cat'   ;) Decorah Norths looking good. Maggie is doing great for 98 cat year old kitty.

Tsk cute little bear t his AM

Hi Puff

Prayers for: The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 08:27:00 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7299 on: September 01, 2024, 08:08:41 AM »

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

clynndunn

« Reply #7300 on: September 01, 2024, 08:28:14 AM »

Phyl, great morning pictures! I love fall! Beautiful poem for today! Chipmunks! We have a couple of resident families here, along with the squirrels! Both are well at home with the bird feeders! That and the birds are my 'Cat TV'!

tsk, what a sweet video from jaspurr! I was hoping mama duck would go after the one that went over, she was just waiting to see if he was safe. Amazing how quickly they all got together after the jump! I wonder how someone would be there at the right place and the right time to catch that on video! Amazing!

"When a rainbow falls apart... 🌈 This is actually a rainbow being diffused by scattered raindrops which reflect off the clouds behind it. Without the clouds, it would just look a regular rainbow.  📷 Stephen O Colean"

LisaG1967

« Reply #7301 on: September 01, 2024, 08:37:19 AM »

Good Morning Beakers......Happy Sunday, and Hello September!

tsk - I hope to catch the movie when it comes to streaming.  Jaspurr sent me that yesterday!  Did not even think to share it here, but so glad those duckies made it!

BrokenLug - Thanks for the tunes, and hope you enjoyed your lake trout. 

kb - Very pretty jag!

Lani - Love the lighthouse. 

clynn - LOL, oh no Harley... a bad influence on S&S!   ;D ;D  Beautiful pics of the North's. Love the pic of Harley doing his best Bob impression.  :-*

Phyl - Yay for the BER months!  I am ready for the cozy season.  :D  Thanks for 365.

Puff, karen and all - Morning  :)

Lani

« Reply #7302 on: September 01, 2024, 11:03:09 AM »

Sunday Blessings Beakers on this beautiful 1st day of September! :-*
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

It's September 1st and the trees are turning into their fall colors.
Soon our beautiful Hellgate family will be leaving for the winter.
I don't want them to go.  :'( It's been a fantastic summer.. :-*... Where will each one go?  ???

7:04, 9/1   Finnegan delivers breakfish.  :-* 
Antali enjoys a good portion before departing with his fish at 07:13   #HellgateOsprey

« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 11:15:11 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7303 on: September 01, 2024, 11:35:35 AM »

Royal Albatross

The ever-changing morning skyscapes over Taiaroa.

Good morning TF! Happy September 1st young man. When will you be leaving for your big adventure across the seas!  :-*

TF chick has moved further down hill.

18 hours prior, LGK was feeding TF chick  :-*
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/70c48321e78cf433cfcd13b9bdbbba03be6bca41fab2397a9bffb728f2eb7bde.jpg?w=800&h=869

Royal Albatross ~ TFT Takes Hops! Paddles In Air Over TF's Nest! LGL Arrives To Feed TF 🐥 8.31.24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPBIqs-iKA4

Aug 31, 2024  #royalcam #albatross #TAIAROA
TFT wanders towards TF early in the morning! The winds are favorable and the chicks are both practicing their wing exercises. TF goes to the right and out of view - TFT then will take some hops and get both paddles off the ground! Whew!! TFT will hop over TF's nest in his practice session before heading back over to his nest area.

TF will hear and see LGL arrive so he heads over to her wheeing excitingly. For the next several minutes, TF and LGL are out of cam view but we hear TF's begging wheeing and know that he is getting fed. Then LGL walks in front of the cam. She stops and sniff at TF's nest picking up his scent. TF follows her wheeing. After a few minutes, TF returns to his nest. ♥ Thank you for watching!

Video captured & edited by Lady Hawk

TFT chick watching parent BOK coming in for a feed!  ;D

karengramke

« Reply #7304 on: September 01, 2024, 12:09:00 PM »

Good Afternoon  Beakers!     Bl, have you caught any waleye!  Great in a frying pan!  My patents used
To portage somewhere in the north, muskie fishing!   I was about 2 and stayed with my grandmother somewhere up there where there was a lot of sand!   Later to Northern Wisconsin.   I wanted to become a nurse and work at the hospital in Phelps!  It was in a wooden house.   My mom did not think that was a good plan as she did not think I would like many aspects of nursing and also did not think I would like the winter!   Mothers are smart!