Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 544809 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2790 on: March 23, 2024, 05:54:55 PM »

BAZI   Had to turn the game off during dinner as Tim did not care to watch.  Was relieved to see at half time they came back from that awful deficit.  Would love to have seen that. Now I can finish the game  LOL

T40 is missing again but Sat isn't over  ??? :-\
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #2791 on: March 23, 2024, 06:16:34 PM »

kb - That is a pretty stone bridge.

Lori - Thanks for the update on Big Red & Arthur.

karen - Good news on not being dizzy. 

E4E - Darn weather  ;D

baz - Rain stopped here about 2:30pm....water is now receding in backyard. Glad that sister arrived safely. 

tsk - Tim not a basketball fan?

Have a good night, everyone!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2792 on: March 23, 2024, 07:18:29 PM »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2793 on: March 23, 2024, 07:18:37 PM »

Lani   how's Ms Sadie this am?    Cute doggie and kitty  noseies last night. Got me with those lovely Maine Coon kittens.  :-*
Celebrations of Life are an event of very mixed emotions IMHO

Tsk cuddly gingers this AM; 'whim-away"  ;D

CLynn an 'ear worm'  ;D ; those kitties at Happy Hour  look like they're having a meowing good time; Bella looks pretty and happy  in her new specs---but, those are just for reading and such?  Talon all smiles as usual.  Sam and Sophie awwwww.  'Thank you.'
And, that Bone Gap, IL Chick BBQ---luv a pulled chick BBQ sand.

Lori  many thanks for the update on DNN egglets ---celebratory 'pip' for sure.  ;)      Hope all is well w/ your family and grandma.

KB Ollieman was a cute little pup and  now a dapper old fella---even this no apologies Ailurophile will admit.  Nice childhood area.

Lisa sweet kitten this AM; improvement is slow for Jim-but he's up and about which is good--the more one lays about the weaker one can become in every way,  IMHO.         Doubtful, he'll return to work this Monday---no pay check last week and at best  a short one this week, if we're lucky..
  Retirees really feel the $$$ crunch these days.  :-X

Lori Cornell Lab  Big Red is awesome and look at those egglets!   Brrrr! Tks for history and  for posting.  ;)

Eagles  luv 'Office Kitty' today; I love the crafts shows.  Missouri goes nutz over Arts/Crafts---when we lived in Joplin, the NorthPark Mall was packed to near
over crowding with stalls and booths from crafters from the Four Sate Area. Mom and I were there all day  and the next.  It was fantastic! You/Kris would have had a time.

Tsk glad you had 'No  Snow'.  It's been gusty and blustery winds  all day with clouds threatening high temp between 46F and 52F feeling like 37F

Karen so glad you don't have the dizzies. I've tried most everything to get rid of mine and BPPV---I have been reading up on brandt and daroff exercises. When life's 'normal' here I'll set time aside and  work on them.  ;)

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2794 on: March 23, 2024, 07:37:10 PM »

Bob meets his adoring fans

Sauces bald eagle cam

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2795 on: March 23, 2024, 11:17:42 PM »

Lani, ugh, I'm sorry the Jayhawks had a rough go of it today.  Is Sadie feeling better?

I hope all the Beakers are having a good evening.  :)  I'm in need of a good, long sleep, so I'm signing off for the evening.

Good Night, Beakers. Peace. SED.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

« Reply #2796 on: March 23, 2024, 11:20:56 PM »

Good Night Everyone...SEDs. 

:-*

Sauces bald eagle cam

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2797 on: March 23, 2024, 11:23:27 PM »

Tig - Sounds like your team(s) might be winning!

Baz - You mentioned your sister arrived in Alexandria safely - is that where you live?  I probably have missed something here!   Hope you don't get such winds tomorrow (40 mph).    Enjoy the basketball games!! :)

Tsk - Tim didn't care to watch! ;)

Phyl - Good to hear that Jim was up and about!

Lani - Hope you are relaxing this evening after such a busy day at a celebration of life. {{Lani}} 

Beakers have a good night.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2798 on: March 24, 2024, 12:26:00 AM »

Congrats lady Huskies and our MN Paige Bueckers!

Congrats!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #2799 on: March 24, 2024, 12:33:00 AM »

Congrats Iowa and Caitlin!

Sorry Kansas fans  :(

Congrats Iowa and Caitlin!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #2800 on: March 24, 2024, 12:46:56 AM »

Phyl, thanks for RRP update "Pip, pip, Hooray! and nature video... I'm hoping Sadie will be better tomorrow.... I would have loved to have a Maine Coon... Bob is such a beautiful ginger cat.

Thank you Everyone for your TLC for Sadie. I'm hoping she will be better tomorrow. She'll have two days of meds in her system.

Clynn, Bella looks adorable with glasses. Definitely looks like her mom. Looking forward to seeing the sparkling glasses  ;D .... cute pic of S & S... the smell of barbecue chicken must have been intoxicating for the town! Yum!

Lori, wonderful posts of Decorah North today!  What a snowy day for Big Red. prayers for her eggs.

Kb, darling pic of puppy Ollie.  :-* .. funny Larry David cartoon  ;D

{{{Karen}}} praying those nasty crystals don't move and you have a day without dizziness.... our Kansas Jayhawks lost. :( But, the Jayhawk Women won!  ;D

Eagles, The Celebration of Life was a sad event... I didn't know anyone other than the wife of the deceased. ... It was a Mormon funeral for a husband of a friend. It was a blended family of two sets of adult children that seems to have not been able to have closure of their parents divorce. So, when it was time for the family members to share their thoughts, there were memories and emotions shared that sons wished they had said before their father died... on a side note, I discovered my eye doctor is a Mormon, his wife gave one of the prayers. It was a very unusual service, it left me thinking.

Baz, Glad your sister made her trip safely to Alexandria... So glad your Tarheels won!  ;D Our boys lost  :'( oh well, October will be here soon  ....  the Jayhawk Women won!!!  ;D .. sleep well  :-*

Tsk, Mike wasn't very happy. I stayed in my office and waited until I heard him turn off the tv. And by 7pm, he was watching a game in bed! We've moved on.  ;D

Tig, yes the KU Ladies won! Thanks  ;D ... Mike listened to it on his iphone. Couldn't get it on the tv.

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eaglesrock, Tsk's friend Maureen, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl

« Reply #2801 on: March 24, 2024, 06:04:41 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.... Blessed Palm Sunday !

Currently: 37F clear feels like 27F  ;High  68F  mostly sunny,  Low 37F

Lani  too bad about the KU Ladies game; perhaps Sadie will be doing better today

T40  hope you're doing alright---let us hear from you.

{{{ Tig}}}

Prayers for: Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock, Princess Kate . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/ 
https://greatergood.com/
https://www.livescience.com/
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 02:13:36 PM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2804 on: March 24, 2024, 06:31:33 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, I am hoping Sadie is back to her old self today, she is such a sweetie. Like her 'Mom'! Erin told me once that Sydney's Mom and step-dad are Mormon, but I am not sure if they always were or if Sydney herself is Mormon. There are 3 or 4 Morman churches in this area. Prayers for your friend... It's good that Mike gets over the game losses quickly! Erin is like that about Manchester United, I could hear his scream all over the house when they made a goal and if they lost he would be mad for a while. Then over it. Sweet good night puppies...

Phyl, your good night pic is so Harley... Bella's glasses are for far away, like the blackboard at school. Glad to hear Jim is moving around, always better to move rather than just lay around. absolutely, no tv needed when you have kittens to watch! Sam and Sadie are super busy, then they nap, wake up and start all over!

Phyl, sounds like 10,000 steps a day is very good and that any amount is also good! Sweet little kestrel in the 365, pretty song!

baz, hope you got a good night's sleep last night!

SWFL Eagles - Kimberly Garko - 3-22-2024
The entire family today!! Something in the sky had their attention! 🦅🦅🦅❤️😍 All photos courtesy of Pritchett Cam 1

Mom has her eclipse glasses ready!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown