Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 542556 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2760 on: March 22, 2024, 06:37:22 PM »

KAREN    Just saw the PIP announcement on FB  ;D

OLDGUY   Lots of upgrades going on at your house  ;D   Those volcanic gas emissions could be a real problem .  Santi and the nightmare about the ginger cat  LOL   Springtime in Simon's world  ;)

LISA  East coast storms look awful.  Hang in there.

BAZI   The fact that the game got to overtime was a good effort by FAU.   Then for your sake - I will root for Duke to lose  LOL  Love the Lewis Carroll quote.
Chicagoland

BrokenLug

« Reply #2761 on: March 22, 2024, 09:15:09 PM »

U. S. A.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2762 on: March 22, 2024, 10:10:05 PM »

Og - You are really up on the games and a great source of info!

Lani - Thank you for nest cam pics!   Is Mike back home for the weekend?    Good for you in taking Sadie to the Vet right away this morning after your walk! Glad that she will be fine!!  Hope you got some rest & relaxation this afternoon. {{Lani}}

Clynn - Love the beautiful cam shot at the SWFL nest!!!! ;D

Kb - Oh my gosh - it was the dog creating the noise!!!Lol!! ;D ;D

Phyl - Wishing all the best for your Jim.  {{{Phyl & Jim}}}

Puff - Good for you in looking like your paternal Grandmother!  I also look like my paternal Grandmother!  It's all in the genes! ;) :)

Tig - I take those vitamins and a few others! ;)   How is the snow now?  Okay, just read you are having someone come next week for roof snow removal! 'Thumbs up'!!

LisaG - I too, remember how Sydney's hair was dark and it has lightened up!

Kb - You are a healthy girl!!  I believe in vitamins! ;D

Karen - Wow! I bet your Mom was startled by the sound of the piano way back when, but what a relief that it was your family kitty!!  Thanks for the story!! ;D

Tsk - Good stuff on Nat Geo!

Og - Thank you so much for all links & info! :)

Baz - We did have plans to go to San Juan Bautista for a big crafts faire tomorrow (Sat) and my sister was going to go with us, but the weather forecast is for rain, so we may not go.  We will see tomorrow morning!   Hope you have a nice weekend too!! ;D

Beakers have a safe & warm night.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2763 on: March 22, 2024, 11:05:38 PM »

E4E, maybe the weather will turn out better so you can go to the crafts fair. If not, I hope y'all find some other weekend fun to enjoy.

TSK, thanks! The Dook game had the wrong outcome tonight,  ;) but there is another opportunity soon.  ;D My Tarheels play their next round game tomorrow afternoon against Mich. State. Oh, the fact that Northwestern got it to OT was a good effort on their part.  ;) ;D  FAU was seeded 8, and Northwestern was seeded 9 in the tourney, so technically, it was an upset win by Northwestern, who was trailing by 2 points with 10 seconds left in regulation play, and then they made that basket to force Overtime. Then Northwestern took off in OT play, and won it by a good margin. For their efforts, they face the overall Number 1 seed, UCONN in their next game. Yikes!  I hope your streets were clear by tonight, though it looks like maybe some light snow in the Chicago area tonight, and cold rain, too, then still cold tomorrow. Brr! Sounds like it might be a good day for hot chocolate, or some nice hot tea. Yay for PIP at the Decorah North nest! Talons crossed!  :) :-*

BL, thanks for the Tom Petty tune!

Karen, thanks for the news about the hatch starting in the Decorah North nest.

Good Night, Beakers. Peace. SED.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2764 on: March 23, 2024, 12:47:27 AM »

Tsk, very sad about Princess Catherine's cancer treatment. She looks even thinner.... This is Sadie's first time bout of bladder infection. Knowing her so well, her morning reactions to things made me be watchful. And since it's Friday and all Payson vets close their office on weekends. I called as soon as I returned home. If a dog needs emergency care on the weekends you have to go to Mesa's 24 hour emergency vet care in the valley. That is the closest weekend vet.

Karen, wonderful news about Decorah North. Thanks.

Oldguy, thanks for links... love Walter and Santi video. I'll watch Iceland update now.

Great basketball games.

Lisa, take care for all inside and out.  :-*

Baz, Mike returned home last night, in time for the game. The last 2 secs of the game was terrible.  :o .. take care from the storms.

BL, thanks for music tonight!

Eagles, I hope you can make your trip to the crafts fair. We're expecting rain on Sunday.

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eaglesrock, Tsk's friend Maureen, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2765 on: March 23, 2024, 06:00:10 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.... It's Caturday !

Currently: 46F  partly cloudy,  High  58F  mostly sunny,  Low 37F

Tsk we were watching Sean Hannity on FNC yesterday evening and he reported about Kate Middleton/ cancer. He aired her video announcement to the
British people ---it was what she 'didn't' say that struck me. So sad and very tough with the children and duties of the Monarchy.

Lani  {{{Sadie}}}  :-*

OG  tks for Walter's video;  always Q-Kids

Eagles thank you so much for including me in your good wishes/hugs for Jim. I need them too.   

BL  thanks for the tunes; I posted the Nat Geo link to their article on the   their photographer and daring/risky things thyme did to get that ' shot'.
It reminded me of you and all they things you've done.

Karen  thanks for all the info on  N 1.

Prayers for: Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock, Princess Kate . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/ 
https://greatergood.com/
https://www.livescience.com/

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2766 on: March 23, 2024, 06:01:23 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

March 22, 2024: Pip Pip Hooray!
https://www.raptorresource.org/2024/03/22/march-22-2024-pip-pip-hooray/

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2768 on: March 23, 2024, 06:17:46 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2769 on: March 23, 2024, 07:08:54 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

Couple of amazing upsets last night!

EAGLES  Art fairs are the highlight of summers here.  I try not to miss them.  ;)

BAZI  I did catch the Northwestern game - They were on steroids in OYT LOLOL   Your game follows Kansas this afternoon  ;D ;D
What ever snow covered the grasses yesterday is all gone today.   Wind chill is 19 right now.  We warm to 36 and it will be mostly sunny.

LANI    I know - just pray your pet doesn't have an emergency on the weekend.  Our vet is 5 min away - emergency vet about 45 min.   More cute noses last night  ;D

PHYL   A chillin' white kitty.   Thanks for all the links.   ": whim away"  LOL

Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2770 on: March 23, 2024, 07:14:34 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, just a whim away, and now it's stuck! :o  Good 365, love the butt wiggles! Today we will have DN17! I also saw Kate's video, on Chris Hayes show on MSNBC, and she did look a bit sad, but we usually see her at her best, all dressed up and maybe this is what she really is. A normal person. She looked fine walking from the grocery store after her statement, there was a spring in her step. I wish they would say what kind of cancer, that makes a big difference. Ed was off work for 3 months when he had colon cancer and he is fine now, but some kinds of cancer don't have a good outlook...  I am always praying for you and Jim together, what effects one effects the other...

Sam and Sophie wanted the same space...

Lani, I am so glad you noticed something amiss with Sadie and got her to the vet right away! Having to take her on a trip to Mesa would have scared her so much! You are a good furkid Mom! I hope both you and Mike and Sadie had a restful night...

Erin's stopped by last night, Erin had so set up Kelsey's new iPad. (Did I tell you that last week she tried to plug the wrong charger into it and then it wouldn't charge? Well, the Apple store ordered her a new one. That's what they get when they change the charger tip that they have had since the beginning!) Bells'a glasses came in!

E4E, did you make it to the Craft Fair? I miss going to those, that was the fun thing that Kay and I did years ago before her hip got worse. And before I got the arthritis in my hips. There was an annual one that was our favorite, we always had lunch at Red Lobster before we went and spent the rest of the day browsing. Good memories.

tsk, Bella has another pair of glasses coming, all I could get out of her was that they had sparkles on them! I think she is also borderline on the vision, Erin was testing her with finger counting and she did well without the glasses. I can tell, they are always going to be grimy, like Kelseys, shehas her fingers on the glass constantly!  ;D

oldguy, we just got a heavy dusting of snow yesterday, nothing measurable. It was gone  early! Thanks for the news you keep us up on!

It's the Annual Chicken Barbeque in Bone Gap, Il today! 10 miles from Albion, where Mom lives and where Aunt June lives!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2771 on: March 23, 2024, 07:51:28 AM »

Decorah North this morning  ;D

slo mo

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

kbshcb

« Reply #2772 on: March 23, 2024, 08:06:34 AM »

Hey, it's National Puppy Day!....who doesn't love a puppy, even from afar....

downgraded snow totals for me starting tonight...from a foot to 5-8 or so...North and West of me still more than a foot!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2773 on: March 23, 2024, 08:24:03 AM »

puppies !!!
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #2774 on: March 23, 2024, 08:26:52 AM »

I'm with Larry David on March Madness:
https://www.today.com/video/larry-david-on-march-madness-i-can-t-follow-all-these-teams-207481413998

and:

That's it for me!

Tig - indeed