Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 543443 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2805 on: March 24, 2024, 07:04:51 AM »

Heading to 45 today.

LISA  Tim not a sports fan except maybe golf .

PHYL  You  are right - For every day on "bedrest" it is 3-4 days to recover.  Good to hear Jim is up and movng around. 365  Looked like a female kestral  ;)   Loved the articles on 10,000 steps a day.  Reduced to 2500 to 3500.  I love that.  Just get up and move! or as many docs say - Get a dog  LOL

LANI   How interesting to be at that Morman funeral.   LOL  You stayed in your office and waited til TV was turned off.  Smart move!  ;D    Pretty picture of the good night pups

CLYNN   Cool tower you have for the kitties.   Great shot on SWFL of all 3.   I did notice Southern Il would be in the path of a total eclipse .  How fun for Mom.  ;D
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #2806 on: March 24, 2024, 07:46:37 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

A blessed Palm Sunday to all.

Off to do some shopping, and will catch up when I return.
  :)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2807 on: March 24, 2024, 08:49:14 AM »

Sue Bruhling - Breaking News at Decorah North!

Welcome to the world DN17! ❤ Congratulations! Mr. North & his Lady, DNF ❤  Decorah North Eagles - March 24, 2024

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2808 on: March 24, 2024, 09:13:10 AM »

bounce

Welcome DN 17  !!!

Palm Sunday

Camper brought me a lovely rose and tulips yesterday when I returned from "spa day".  :-*

A light dusting so far. Watching the radar...
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2809 on: March 24, 2024, 10:02:12 AM »

CLYNN   Thanks for the news flash Welcome to the world D17
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2810 on: March 24, 2024, 10:53:45 AM »

Decorah North Nest
DN17 CUTIE PIE!!!

OOPSIE TUMBLE, gets right back up :)

Looks like dn17 is imprinting already!

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #2811 on: March 24, 2024, 12:13:01 PM »

Lori and clynn - Thanks for the pics of DN17!!! 

tig - So sweet of Camper. 

tsk -  We were supposed to get up to 51 today, but its still in low 40's. 

clynn - S & S are busy kitties!  Love your good morning pic. Great SWFL.

Phyl - Thanks for the 10K steps a day article, and 365.  I need to pass the 10K article on to Jeff.  He walks that or more a day. 

Lani - Sounds like a very sad Celebration of Life service. 

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2812 on: March 24, 2024, 12:39:51 PM »

Have a blessed Sunday Beakers!
Morning Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

We woke up to an inch of wet snow, and we had a snowy walk this morning.
I think Sadie is feels better, she needed to go out only once last night. And 5 times this morning.
and now the sun is shining on this blessed day.  :)

Phyl, Good to hear Jim is feeling better....  KU ladies won... sweet Kestral.... I'm exhausted just thinking about 10,000 steps. I should have a step counter on me. LOL!

Clynn, sweet pic of S&S, is Harley around too?  :-* ..... What a great pic of SWFL family protecting their territory together!  :-*.... awesome about eclipse in Albion, and your mom is ready!  ;D... great news about DN 17  :-*

Tsk ;D

Tig, how sweet of Camper  :)

Lori, great pics and gifs of new Decorah North baby on this blessed day!  :-*

Lisa, it was a sad service, performed by a sad minister and maybe less than 40 people attended. I've been in a somber mood ever since, thinking about my own mortality, family and I keep going in Mike's office and giving him a hug or touching his shoulder. He's starting to give me weird looks. LOL! Oh what a morbid mood it put me in.... I need a good dive into my beautiful Hawaiian ocean waves to shake this feeling away. LOL! I'll watch DN sweet new baby and my favorite cams for awhile.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2813 on: March 24, 2024, 01:25:56 PM »

Decorah North right now...

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2814 on: March 24, 2024, 02:00:42 PM »

LORI   Thanks for D17 baby pic  ;D   Loved the tumble - good abs  LOL  Oh, snow, I sure hope they can keep that newborn warm..

Well I had an aerobic workout during that Marquette game...Had to watch with the sound turned off and crochet going in my hands  LOLOL  Sweet 16.  ;D   Northwestern plays tonight.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #2815 on: March 24, 2024, 02:33:25 PM »

Good afternoon!   Tsk that Marquette game was something!   Wow!   Watching Purdue now!    NOt sure I can watch Northwestern!  They have two injuries going up against power house UConn!   Will make me nervous for sure!   
Lani, I am sorry you are so sad after the memorial service for your friend!   They are supposed to honor the deceased with a religious  part  that is supposed to  discuss the soul being in Heaven, etc.  the second part is usually  about the person and their accomplishments , sense of humor, honor, caring, etc.
i listened to the high Mass for my dear friend and former neighbor Margaret, a few weeks ago and felt they did both things beautifully!  I felt sad at the end because it brought to mind many reasons I Miss her!    Greatfuk to have known her!   These services should be  about the deceased only.
Anyway, we all have to go sometime and you still have some work to do!
Clynn, did your mother get some chicken from Bone .gap?   Hope most are excited about llinois BasketBall!

Puff

« Reply #2816 on: March 24, 2024, 02:53:46 PM »

Lani I most certainly understand. . .

I discovered the power of those "just because" hugs.  Keep giving all you can - even the sweet touches.  Both of you get the dear message.

Sweet too how Mr. N is trying to protect his DNF while she's trying to keep their new treasure safe and warm while protecting the next little one.

Your choice of games is almost identical to mine.  Thought I'd write this while at halftime.  I do an occasional switch during commercials to keep tabs on tennis and drag racing, too.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2817 on: March 24, 2024, 02:54:54 PM »

Baz - You mentioned your sister arrived in Alexandria safely - is that where you live?  I probably have missed something here!   Hope you don't get such winds tomorrow (40 mph).    Enjoy the basketball games!! :)

E4E, no, my sister was going to Alexandria, VA, which is just south of, and across the Potomac River, from Washington, DC (inside the beltline). She went there to visit her daughter and son-in-law, and her 2 grandchildren there, who are my Littlest Greatniece, and Baby Bro. I live in southeastern NC. It's windy here, but the highest wind gust I have noticed so far was 38 mph. I lost power last night, but thankfully it wasn't for very long.   :D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 02:57:02 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2818 on: March 24, 2024, 03:33:52 PM »

Howdy Beakers!  :)

Welcome to the world, DN17! Congrats to Mr. North and mom DNF! All stay warm and healthy!  :-* :-* :-*

Great pic of the family at SWFL nest!!  :-* :-* :-*

Congrats to Marquette! A squeaker, but it goes in the Win column no matter the scoreline.  ;) :D

Glad to hear Sadie seems to feel a bit better today!  :-* :-*

LOL on Sam and Sophie playing Tower Tag!!  :-* :-* :-*

Have a good day, All.  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2819 on: March 24, 2024, 03:53:55 PM »

Lani, Renovation Aloha is on HGTV Tuesday Nights, maybe that will lighten your mood...  https://heavy.com/entertainment/hgtv/renovation-aloha-new-show-hawaii-family/

karen, I think Mom went out to my Aunt June's, who lives in Bone Gap, then they probably went and got some chicken to take home!

Oh my, it looks so cold at the North's Nest and the tree is really swaying....   https://explore.org/livecams/bald-eagles/decorah-eagles-north-nest

Lori, oh the videos you posted! I want to put a tent over them just for a little while...

Lisa, what did you get for Sydney on your shopping trip?  ;D ;D

tsk, Ed got that cat tower at the thrift store for $15 several years ago! It was like new back then, it has been a favorite of all of the kitties!

baz, cute good morning chick...I think it's afternoon now! ;D ;D

Puff, sometimes a hug is all you can do and it's all someone needs...

Tonto Natural Bridge State Park, Arizona

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown