Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 545828 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2190 on: March 05, 2024, 10:30:20 AM »

Lisa - which Hallmark tv series are you watching?

eagles4 and Kris, Happy Anniversary!

kb - I am watching The Way Home 
The Way Home tells the story of three generations of women – Kat Landry (Chyler Leigh), her teen Alice (Sadie Laflamme-Snow) and Kat’s mother Del (Andie MacDowell) – who are all strong, willful and independent. More than 20 years prior, life-changing events prompted Kat to move away from her small, Canadian farm town and she remains estranged from Del to this day. At a crossroads in her life, Kat moves back with Alice to her family’s farm though the reunion isn’t what Kat envisioned. When Alice and Kat unwittingly discover the ability to travel between the past and present, mother and daughter are determined to unearth the truth around the earlier tragedies as they try to change the course of events. Kat’s childhood friend Elliot (Evan Williams) is there for them in both eras as they navigate their journeys across time, helping the three women find their way back to each other.

I didn't start watching it till after the first season was over, and Hallmark had a whole first season recap on New Years Day.  I got interested in it then.  I have watched the first season a few times to pick up on different clues. 

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2191 on: March 05, 2024, 11:08:06 AM »

Enjoy this moist and light, not-too-sweet layered vanilla cake kissed with coconut essence, with a fluffy blue ombre vanilla buttercream.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 11:22:21 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

kbshcb

« Reply #2192 on: March 05, 2024, 11:50:03 AM »

Lisa - which Hallmark tv series are you watching?

eagles4 and Kris, Happy Anniversary!

kb - I am watching The Way Home 
The Way Home tells the story of three generations of women – Kat Landry (Chyler Leigh), her teen Alice (Sadie Laflamme-Snow) and Kat’s mother Del (Andie MacDowell) – who are all strong, willful and independent. More than 20 years prior, life-changing events prompted Kat to move away from her small, Canadian farm town and she remains estranged from Del to this day. At a crossroads in her life, Kat moves back with Alice to her family’s farm though the reunion isn’t what Kat envisioned. When Alice and Kat unwittingly discover the ability to travel between the past and present, mother and daughter are determined to unearth the truth around the earlier tragedies as they try to change the course of events. Kat’s childhood friend Elliot (Evan Williams) is there for them in both eras as they navigate their journeys across time, helping the three women find their way back to each other.

I didn't start watching it till after the first season was over, and Hallmark had a whole first season recap on New Years Day.  I got interested in it then.  I have watched the first season a few times to pick up on different clues.

Thanks, Lisa!..sounds good. I googled Hallmark recents and I figured it must be the one you are watching or The Ride (rodeo one)...

We are running into a lot of our favorite series on hiatus so always looking for something new and different.
Thanks again.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2193 on: March 05, 2024, 11:50:08 AM »

Royal Albatross :-*

Kia ora koutou (hello everyone)
Top Flat chick is 42 days old and weighs 3.3 kg at 9.59am this morning. This is 500g lighter than today’s heaviest chick of 3.8 kg. Last week Top Flat chick’s weight was 2.2 kg so today has been a sizable increase. LGK and LGL were both in at around 8.20am this morning. One of them had also fed their chick at 4.30am when it was still too dark to see the bands.

Check out Top Flat chick’s weight compared to the averages for males and females of the same age and the past Royalcam chicks.
https://www.doc.govt.nz/nature/native-animals/birds/birds-a-z/albatrosses/royal-albatross-toroa/royal-cam/track-the-chicks-weight/

Ranger Colin and weigh day for chicks!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1764982083884306507

Mom LGL came back to feed TF at 18:28-18:40

And here comes Dad LGK to reunite with his family! A graceful landing LOL!  ;D

Beautiful family moments together! This was posted by Ranger Sharyn 10 hours ago.  ;D

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Mike needed to leave for Gila Bend an hour ago. So, I'm late getting going today.
I'll be back!  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2194 on: March 05, 2024, 12:45:50 PM »

Debbie and Kris...

...wishing you both a wonderful day ...and many more to come!

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2195 on: March 05, 2024, 01:00:52 PM »

Thank you Beakers for ALL the happy anniversary wishes!!  Kris says thank you too, and he enjoyed sitting and looking/reading all your kind wishes!!  Tsk- Pretty roses and champagne - which I will enjoy a glass later!  LisaG- Pretty pastel heart - thank you so much!  Kb- Thank you so much for your message - we appreciate it!  Tig- Thank you for your nice message - nice of you!   Clynn- Pretty anniversary gif - thank you so much!!  Lani-  Such a darling vintage-looking card-so cute!  We will be going out to dinner later-we have a 6:00 reservation in Pacific Grove which isn't too far from here (maybe a 35 minute drive)! :)    Lori- Beautiful anniversary wishes for us- love the ocean scene & those darling hearts in the sand :-* - Love the peace sign!!  Sure wish we could taste that luscious dessert today!!    Phyl-  Love those sweet little birds on the pretty card- beautiful flowers and we thank you so much!

LisaG1967

« Reply #2196 on: March 05, 2024, 01:26:19 PM »

E4E - Sounds like you and Kris have a nice evening planned.

Lani - Thanks for the Royal updates and pics, love the family moments one. Aww.

kb - I could not get into Ride, but did watch a few episodes.  If you do watch, The Way Home, start from season 1 and catch up, or you will be lost.  LOL

Lori - Waving to ya!

kbshcb

« Reply #2197 on: March 05, 2024, 01:49:19 PM »

Gotcha, Lisa - willl do..

Been out gardening.....well, picking up leaves from some areas where I cut my oriental grasses back..already have green new shoots. Found my tulips and phlox breaking ground under where I store my red glider chairs I painted and normally put on my front deck....so,
Of course I had to clean my front deck, put the outdoor rug down, move and clean the chairs to the deck and rake the leaves from tulips and phlox.
Much more, but you get the picture.
I don't believe it will snow much if any more this year. Push come to shove all will be well and my chairs and rug are under a roof....
Getting a head start for sure and sure feels dang good...More spring summer to enjoy this way if all is picked up before it starts to bloom.

I do remember a March in like oh I dunno for sure 2013 or 2014?...where all the garden plants were up and blooming and the grass was green...seems like this might be another year like that one.
Probably another strong El Nino year.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2198 on: March 05, 2024, 03:28:06 PM »

LANI   Am still amazed at how calm the parent is when ranger scoops it up for weighing  :o  Hope Mike doesn't have to be gone long.

EAGLES   Enjoy dinner out.  ;D

KB   I can't get myself excited about spring clean-up yet. 

Took Tim to day surgery today for repair of two "trigger fingers"  Supposed to be 11 AM appt ( be there at 10) but did not get taken til 11:45.  Home by 1:15 and made it to my bible study a bit late.. :D
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #2199 on: March 05, 2024, 03:47:53 PM »

LANI   Am still amazed at how calm the parent is when ranger scoops it up for weighing  :o  Hope Mike doesn't have to be gone long.

EAGLES   Enjoy dinner out.  ;D

KB   I can't get myself excited about spring clean-up yet. 

Took Tim to day surgery today for repair of two "trigger fingers"  Supposed to be 11 AM appt ( be there at 10) but did not get taken til 11:45.  Home by 1:15 and made it to my bible study a bit late.. :D

You don't suppose cause you haven't had such severe winters as us that you can't get excited about spring clean up yet?....LOL

BrokenLug

« Reply #2200 on: March 05, 2024, 05:28:54 PM »

I'm not sure if these Lynx's from Maine are saying .. hello, goodbye, would you like to go out on date -or- this is my neck of the woods get the heck out of here ..  lol   ;)

Volume Up ..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BX3Pd5MhKM
U. S. A.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2201 on: March 05, 2024, 06:08:49 PM »

BL   How would you like to hear that outside your bedroom window some night  LOL
Chicagoland

BrokenLug

« Reply #2202 on: March 05, 2024, 07:04:55 PM »

Tsk how would you like to here that outside of your dome tent at night ..  it would certainly get my attention.   ;D
U. S. A.

karengramke

« Reply #2203 on: March 05, 2024, 08:34:45 PM »

Eagles and Kris!  A bit late but Happy Anniversary.   Glad you are having a nice dinner out! Enjoy it and the coming year!

Tsk, the md fixes the vertigo  and I leave in good shape!  I screw it up at home!  Last time I bent over to get something out of the freezer drawer!   Knew when I bought this I should have purchased the side  by side!
Hope Tim is doing well!
Thanks for allthe posts and seds

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2204 on: March 05, 2024, 09:11:55 PM »

CLynn just love the 'old ladies' this morning.  We're not what we 'use to be' anymore.  ;)   I hear that shout out...
Oh my! That snow for City of Colfax California.

Tsk what a cute turtle this AM.   Tks. for update on Margaret---prayers for her surgery.  That table in my AM post is intriguing w/respect 'how'd they do that?'   A lot of work; hope all works out and Tim's procedure will fix him right up.

Lisa latte looks good this AM

{{{Karen}}} hopefully the vertigo is less today---oh just read doc has you all 'fixed'.  ;)

Lori
  delicious shades of blue anniversary cake for E4E and Kris

Lani tks for Royal Albie update---weigh day for  our chicks, sounds like TF is doing better. Great snaps  of TF and LGL  , he's looks  so cuddly with
that down---nice family snap; safe travels today

Eagles y/w, sounds like a nice evening for you both.

KB hope you have an easy spring like 2014 ; we'll have some weeding---have plants selected to replace the azalais that perished---in MO
didn't have to baby those like ours here.

BL
  a real feline 'face off' over territory for sure---sounds like a siren, ambulance. Get me to set up in bed.  ;D

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam