Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 545090 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2160 on: March 04, 2024, 06:35:28 AM »

Dawn at the ...

Decorah Eagles
Mar 4, 2024 6:33 AM
Camera Time: Mar 4, 2024 6:32 AM CST
Birchwoman

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Puff

« Reply #2161 on: March 04, 2024, 07:27:45 AM »

Unique waterfall Phyl.  Hummmm - never been to Japan.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2162 on: March 04, 2024, 07:42:23 AM »

55 heading to 73 with rains moving in about 7 and dropping temps.

PUFF    I think it was LANI that got the summons.  I'm off the jury duty list - age.

PHYL   Brats on the grill - certainly is the weather for it...  GSB - Days of Our Lives ?   Quirky AM character  ;)   365  music to fall asleep by.     Aryana   She has to get every bit of that nesting material in the exact right place  ;) ;)   Awesome flyway this AM

CLYNN  I always loved Joe Cool  ;D   I've never eaten at a Red Robin..   All that texting surely keeps Kelsey busy  LOL   Alka-Seltzer sinus is doing its job.  Good thing I have nothing on my schedule today.  Will lay low.  No fever this AM   I'd love that mile walk under those live oaks.  How serene.
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #2163 on: March 04, 2024, 08:53:56 AM »

Just curious, tsk. . .I served last year at 80.  You're still a young chick.  What's the cutoff in Cook?

P

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2164 on: March 04, 2024, 11:24:54 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

{{{Tsk}}} take care  :-*

Tsk, Puff, I just received the 3-day trial summons and case. It's a Apache reservation situation.  :( ... the age cut off in Arizona is 75.

Clynn, another good night pic of a pup that needs a good home... awww {{{Kelsey}}}  :-* ... {{{Sydney}}}  ;D ... awesome pic of Highway to Heaven... Love the oak trees walkway.

Phyl, Beautiful water fall in Japan.... awww Miss Maggie will be 22 soon  :-* ... Aryana is a prolific mama  ;D ... stunning Flyaway cam sunrise pics.... morning DN!

BL, Thanks for House of Strombo... Play for Change with Ringo!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #2165 on: March 04, 2024, 11:56:38 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Oops, I thought I hit post, but here my post sits!

tsk - Glad to hear that you are feeling a lil better, and have no fever this morning. 

Phyl - Thanks for the pics from the cams. Newman and his harem  ;D

clynn - Oh, I have not ate at a Red Robin in years.  There use to be on outside the Annapolis Mall, but closed years ago.  I loved their burgers.  I just seen that pic of the oaks trees from a friend of a friend on Facebook, who visited Georgia.  Cool pic of Highway to Heaven.

Lani - Aww, another sweet pup good night pic.

E4E - We did a lil shopping and grilling this weekend. Hope you and Kris had a good one, too.

Puff, kb, tig, karen and all - Morning!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2166 on: March 04, 2024, 12:23:41 PM »

PUFF   70 or older - in Cook county - are some exceptions.

LANI   I bet that case will be interesting.

LISA   Hug in a mug.  Just finished lunch and a cup of tea  ;D.  Will read some and fall asleep  LOL
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #2167 on: March 04, 2024, 01:46:25 PM »

First time I served - maybe 15 years ago.  I wonder what DuPage County limit is?  I'll have to check that out.

Y'all keep me smiling - lots and lots of hugs being given out, back and forth, you know they're my favorite!   :-*    :-*     :-*   :-*

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2168 on: March 04, 2024, 03:02:43 PM »

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :D

I walked 39 minutes today.

(((Clynn))), oh good, I'm glad I got Sydney's birthday number right.  ;)  I've never been to a Red Robin. I've heard they have good burgers. You said your salad wasn't your choice.  ???  Does that mean you wanted to order something else, but got the salad for health reasons? I'm glad it was good, even tho' not your choice. It sounds like it was a fun dinner out with the Birthday Girl and family.  :)  (((Kelsey)))  :-* :-* LOL on her being so taken with texting!!   ;D  And yay! that she can text back and forth with so many people!  :)  My sister was a career Special Needs teacher (you know that title has changed over the years!), and she's retired now (the grandmother to my Littlest Greatniece). She just adored her "kids," and I saw firsthand how they adored her, too, when I got to visit in her classroom from time to time. Over the years, she taught in institutions, public schools, and in private homes, for kids from 2 years old to 9th grade, ranging from "profoundly and severely" to "educably" disabled and everything in-between, and with many different diagnoses and other issues and disabilities, physical, behavioral, mental, emotional... you name it. She's my "go-to" whenever I meet someone with a disability type I'm unfamiliar with. There are so many, and they range from "mild to wild," as I like to say, and as I know you know. I grew up with a number of people who had family members or siblings who had various developmental disabilities, and when they were able, we often included them in our neighborhood play, including a girl who lived a block from me, who had such severe cerebral palsey, she never could walk and had very limited, mostly unintelligible, speech, but who's mental and intellectual ability was of course not affected at all. She was smart! She would sometimes join us (with a family member to look after her) in her wheelchair, outside on the sidewalk, on pretty days when we were kids. Everyone just adored her. Thankfully, her father was a physician, so she got the best quality of care available to her at that time.

(((TSK))), I'm so glad you felt like eating today, and that you don't have fever now. Keep on resting as needed, and I hope you feel better and better!  :) :-*

Lani, fingers crossed for you regarding your Jury Summons. Ugh. I have a Jury Summons, too. I have to call the recorded line this Sunday night to find out if my number is needed to appear for the jury pool on Monday. Fingers crossed! I am a few months younger than my county''s age cut-off. That age cut-off here is not mandatory; it's an optional cut-off age. People older than that may serve if they want to and are selected. I won't be one of those.  ;) :D

Lisa, you and Jeff get your bridge-crossing schedule in mind for later this week. It's already a bit gusty here, but by Wendesday, a Nor'Easter will start building over NC, heading your way, with lots of wind and rain, so "they" say - so heads-up on that developing weather - hope you can get a good forecast on that, and maybe Jeff might plan on an altered at-home work schedule this week, if it looks like he might need to, and your shopping plans on the other side of the bridge could be affected. I'm sure you're already in the loop on all that - it's in the weather forecast news for your area, as I saw on The Weather Channel today.

Phyl, pretty sunrises!

((Karen)), how are you and Piper today? Is your HHA there? I hope your vertigo is better.

Waving to All the Beakers!!  :D  Take care, All!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2169 on: March 04, 2024, 05:37:09 PM »

baz, my salad was very good, I just meant that Red Robin wouldn't have been my choice! Their burgers are just too much for me! One of my favorites is Applebees, and we go to the Cracker Barrel occasionally.  If it's just me and Ed we go to Outback, that's Ed's favorite. Kelsey is autistic, was diagnosed as severe autistic spectrum disorder at 1 year old. The doctor advised us to maybe reconsider adopting her... She consistently tested at the 3rd grade level on the yearly Iowa Test of Basic Skills. She was diagnosed with moderate to severe hearing loss, but she hears just fine! She is a schedule person, loves to keep track of everyone's appointments! She talks, but Ed is the only one that can understand everything she says. There are some sounds she can't say, something to do with motor skills in her mouth.  I better stop now, she has a lot of quirks but she is a happy girl with her simple life! I think Special Ed teachers are angels...

Lisa, what did you buy for Sydney this past weekend?  ;D ;D Love the morning view from the window!

Lani, oh no, jury duty! How far is the Apache Reservation from you? Iowa does not have an age disqualification but 'the elderly can ask to be excused for various reasons.'

Lori, I see that it was decided that there was not a pip at Big Bear, but a calcium deposit! It looks sunny but sounds very windy, TWC says it's 44 and the wind is 9mph.

tsk, glad to hear that you are laying low today!  Even the Energizer Bunny has to rest some time!

Oneonta Tunnel, Colombia River Gorge, Oregon

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #2170 on: March 04, 2024, 05:50:37 PM »

tsk - Hoping you are feeling better!

baz - Two more travel days for Jeff across the bridge, and then work from home Thurs and Fri. You and Zippo be safe!

clynn - ((Kelsey)) Ohh, Outback...I think I might ask Jeff to take me there for my birthday.  I thought that morning window view was pretty.  I have been putting away some clothes for Easter for her.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2171 on: March 04, 2024, 06:16:50 PM »

BAZI   Thanks much for the story about your sister being a special needs teacher and your experience with developmentally disabled as a child.  It's a difficult profession and those entering it should be admired.  So much new technology now allows  for those who can't verbalize to be able to "speak" intelligibly and get all of those "head thoughts" out.    Have always enjoyed that Dolly Parton expression.

CLYNN   You and Ed have a beautiful family and give Kelsey a stimulating and loved environment where she thrives.  :-* :-*

LORI   That sure did look like a pip in that photo  :(

LISA   Why can I picture Sidney in a cute bunny outfit  LOL   Hope the winds hold off for Jeff.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #2172 on: March 04, 2024, 09:22:39 PM »

Good night Beakers!  Good posts! Love tge cokors in the fly way sunrise!  Think the red houses in Norway are cook!  If I was younger. i would paint my house red with white trim!  Good music bl!   Used to drive up and down the mountains listening to same!  Got cought spending once!  The faster the beat, the heavier my favorite oot!   Baz, good job on walking!   Vertigo is bad!  Tried an in home remedy yesterday eith .dr. hall Nd I made it worse.  Appointment Thursday! 
No hha on Mondays on.Wednesday,
Puff, Japan is great!  Scenery and culture!   Singapore is supposed to be. Beautiful!
Tsk, glad you are feeling better!
Lani and eagles😊😊😋
Seds

Phyl

« Reply #2173 on: March 04, 2024, 10:06:43 PM »

CLynn  Hey! 'Joe Cool"; pretty nice promenade the in  Wormsloe State Historic Site in Georgia.
I've heard of I-80 Wyoming aka 'Highway to Heaven'. Awesome

Puff no visit Japan---well add that to  your 'Barrell List' Huh?  ;) :-*

{{{Tsk}}} good news on the jury duty  ;)  ; hope your'e feeling better. We've tried 'Red Robin' didn't like it-run and managed poorly IMHO

Lani cute squirrel today ours are becoming more regular now that temps are warming; everyone's a
flutter---LOL; jury duty?

Lisa ROTFL  'Newman and his Harem "  Find anymore 'goodies' for Sydney?

Bazi  Dolly's correct

Clynn/Lori  tks for BB nest update/photo

{{{Karen}}}

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2174 on: March 04, 2024, 10:16:09 PM »

Good Night Everyone...SEDs.