Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 545636 times)

oldguy

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2205 on: March 05, 2024, 09:17:05 PM »

Happy Anniversary E4E & Kris
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2206 on: March 05, 2024, 09:19:08 PM »

Everyone... ..SEDs.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2207 on: March 05, 2024, 09:46:51 PM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, E4E and Kris!  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2208 on: March 05, 2024, 10:01:04 PM »

Happy Day, Beakers!  :D

I walked 37 minutes today.

Clynn, gotcha on your salad and Red Robin info. It sounds like Kelsey is doing really well!!  Y'all have a wonderful family!  :) :-* :-*

Lani, fingers crossed on your jury duty situation. Hope Mike has a good trip to Gila and is back before long. My Heels won tonight - their last home game this season, so it was Seniors Night. Always a special occasion. I see your KU Jayhawks have a big lead right now - also on their home court, so maybe this is their Senior Day also? My team's last regular season game is this Saturday - at DOOK!!! Go Heels!  ;D

Lisa, I never got a chance to listen to the weather today to see if that Nor'easter is still expected to develop tomorrow near me, and then roll up the Atlantic coast in your direction. Sounds like maybe so, since you said Jeff will work from home on Thursday and Friday this week. Hope it won't cause any big issues up your way.

I'm fading fast. Waving to All the Beakers!

Good Night, All.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2209 on: March 05, 2024, 10:16:29 PM »

Decorah Eagles
Mar 4, 2024 1:19 PM
Camera Time: Mar 4, 2024 1:19 PM CST
Birchwoman

Geese on this nest...

So cute!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #2210 on: March 05, 2024, 11:04:23 PM »

BL   How would you like to hear that outside your bedroom window some night  LOL

LOL!!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #2211 on: March 05, 2024, 11:05:26 PM »

I'm not sure if these Lynx's from Maine are saying .. hello, goodbye, would you like to go out on date -or- this is my neck of the woods get the heck out of here ..  lol   ;)

Volume Up ..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BX3Pd5MhKM

YIKES! Not happy!

Lani

« Reply #2212 on: March 05, 2024, 11:24:07 PM »

Phyl, great pics this morning, Newman, duck.... beautiful owl in nature video... interesting RRP blog.... thanks for Aryana update.

Clynn, we have a favorite Mexican Food restaurant called La Sierra, as well as best place to get a good steak, caesar salad (Fargo's), trout (Diamondpoint), burgers (Pinewood Tavern) BBQ (Rim Country).... I'll know about jury duty when I call in Tuesday.... We had our first phone in 1963, and I can't remember any of our numbers.... That snow storm in CA reminds me of last year's storm in Mammoth, CA.

Eagles, I hope you and Kris had a lovely day and dinner.  :)

{{{Tsk}}} Very happy news about Margaret testing negative for cancer. ... prayers for her and upcoming surgery.... {{{Tim}}} I hope his surgery went well...

Lisa, The Way Home sounds very interesting.

Baz, Grateful KU won tonight! Whew! Yes, senior night too.... Glad your Tarheels won too! Now, talons crossed for their last games on Saturday as we head into tournament play.

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Puff

« Reply #2213 on: March 06, 2024, 06:01:58 AM »

So sorry E4E  :-*  Kris  Didn't get to sit down until about 8 last night - Missed your yearly celebration.  Was last year your 25th, so now 26?

Had lots to keep me crazy busy yesterday.  Worst/best was I had no hot rod and very best was a friend to chauffer me a couple of times.  Glad the rough seasonal stuff seems to be over.  Found out too late that the snow wasn't snow.  Crunch.  Anyway, I wish it were just as easy to repair my own backside bumper.   ::) 

Sorry about overlooking you special day.  Have a sweet evening today - have a sweet evening every day.  Hugs to you both.

P

Phyl

« Reply #2214 on: March 06, 2024, 06:01:58 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.... !

Currently  56F light rain     High  65F light rain   Low 51F

Bazi  cute Jerry last night

OldGuy   'Love Bugs'  :)  for Debbie/Kris

Tsk   how could I have missed, wonderful news Margaret testing negative for cancer. 
Feel bad for  missing this earlier

Lani awww  mom and her puppies snuggled for a sleep

Prayers for: Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley/family; Twin Cities suburb- Minneapolis  ;  Lakewood Church community, Texas;  All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nature365.tv/

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2215 on: March 06, 2024, 06:03:56 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2217 on: March 06, 2024, 06:46:06 AM »

BL   I would hope to have a chamber pot in that tent!!!!

OLDGUY   Cute card for E4E and Kris  :)

LANI   I couldn't remember where that  huge storm was last year - Mammoth, Ca  Thanks - Sure hope it doesn't turn into that.   Quite a pile of pups last night.  ;D

PUFF   What's it going to take to repair your beauty???

PHYL   Cool fabric? owls.  Gorgeous.    PBS is doing quite a bit with Women's history month.   Wollemi pines  :o :o
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2218 on: March 06, 2024, 06:47:42 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, love all the doggie noses! Thanks for the Alby report, always enjoy it so much! Sounds like you have some great places to eat out! I can tell that you are so looking forward to March Madness! That phone number that I remember is from 1958, when we lived at 1112 Utah Ave in Alamogordo NM. I was in 1st grade. The house is still there! I see that they added on, the window on the right was where the carport was, it was a very tiny 2 bedroom, with very little grass still!

Phyl, the Wollemi pine is beautiful, I hope they are able to bring it back. Wow, exyinct 2 million years ago! Fancy owls! We are at 30, heading for 59 today!  Sweet and simple 365 today, love the sounds...

BL, try this one out, also scary!  Heard something similar from Harley when a strange cat was looking in the front glass door...  https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?&q=cats+fighting+noise+youtube&&mid=C6CC3738C520CC287B96C6CC3738C520CC287B96&&FORM=VRDGAR

tsk, glad to hear Margaret is negative for cancer. How is Tim doing?

baz, sounds like you and Lani both have winning teams!

Lisa, glad Jeff can skip the bridge!

karen, I don't know how you can keep from bending over! Is it possible?

E4E, hope you and Kris had a wonderful dinner out last night!

SF Bay Ospreys - Rosie     Watch live at www.sfbayospreys.org.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #2219 on: March 06, 2024, 07:24:51 AM »

Clnn  Wai14gbcccccbuulli9RRRFFMNGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUU777444MN

ed