Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 545841 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2175 on: March 04, 2024, 11:13:04 PM »

Lani - I wish I had memories of my Grandfathers;  My paternal grandfather who was a part of my life, passed when I was 2 years old, and I don't remember him, although there are pictures of him holding me! I have been told that he had a pocket watch that he would let me hold and that I seemed to like listening to the ticking of the watch. :)    Were you chosen to be on the jury?

Phyl - Interesting pic this morning! :)   Wow! Maggie's birthday is around the corner! :-*   Beautiful waterfall in 365.  Pretty Mississippi River Flyway! Love Decorah North E's  :-* :)

Clynn - What a beautiful warm day you had yesterday for celebrating going out to dinner for Sydney's birthday dinner!   I see you had a salad - you should have gotten what you really wanted!  Okay, just read that you meant that Red Robin wasn't your choice of restaurant.  I've never been to Red Robin.  I've been to an Outback and love the restaurant - although a few years ago, that restaurant in our town closed.   Beautiful Oak trees!  Wow, Wyoming highway!

LisaG - Glad you & Jeff had a nice weekend.  Weather was so cold & rainy that we didn't even think of grilling.  We watched some Netflix tho!   Oh, I bet you have something special for your Sydney for Easter! :)

Hi Lori!

Tsk - Hope you are feeling a lil better today. :)

Baz - Good for you with your walking! ;D

Karen - Wish that Vertigo would subside and that you would be better soon. {{Karen}}

Tig, Puff, Og, BL  :)

Beakers have a good night.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2176 on: March 04, 2024, 11:36:10 PM »

Lisa, love Tsk's Hug in a mug!

{{{Tsk}}} I pray you're feeling even better tomorrow. How is your SIL feeling?

{{{Puff}}} always  :-*

Baz, Love the smiling pup!  ;D great Dolly Parton quote.

Clynn, Payson is part of the Tonto Apache Reservation. It's been two years since we have a courtroom in Payson. We use to travel to the main courthouse in Globe. ... glad to see nice warm sunny shining down on the Big Bear Eggs... Tsk, our Energizer Bunny needs down time too. LOL!  ;D .... Gorgeous tunnel, another Oregon visit site I'll send to Aly... I wish Outback wasn't so far away for us. Everything is in the valley including Red Robin. 

{{{Karen}}} sorry about your vertigo.  :( .. gentle hugs and prayers

Eagles we posted at the same time... What happened to your grandfather's pocket watch? I'm sorry you didn't have more time with him.... I've been summoned for duty, so it may be a process.

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 11:25:00 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2177 on: March 05, 2024, 06:07:31 AM »

Decorah Eagles
Mar 4, 2024 1:19 PM
Camera Time: Mar 4, 2024 1:19 PM CST
Birchwoman

Geese on this nest...

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2178 on: March 05, 2024, 06:08:30 AM »

Great Spirit Bluff Falcons - Cliff View
Mar 4, 2024 1:17 PM
Camera Time: Mar 4, 2024 1:16 PM CST
Birchwoman

Newman having a spot of lunch at his fave 'table'.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2179 on: March 05, 2024, 06:10:28 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Mar 4, 2024 1:18 PM
Camera Time: Mar 4, 2024 1:18 PM CST
Birchwoman

Mallared and Rohrdommel or Jack Snipe or American Bitten (?) cruising for some lunch.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2180 on: March 05, 2024, 06:10:49 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.... !

Currently   61F mostly cloudy    High  65F  heavy rain  Low 55F

{{{Eagles}}}

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley/family; Twin Cities suburb- Minneapolis  ;  Lakewood Church community, Texas;  All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Nature 365
https://www.nature365.tv/

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2181 on: March 05, 2024, 06:11:54 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

March 4, 2024: NestFlix and News!
 March 4, 2024  RaptorResource

https://raptorresource.org/raptorresource/forum/index.php?topic=2841.135

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2182 on: March 05, 2024, 06:14:43 AM »

Aryana Hummingbird lays the 1st egg in her 2nd nest of 2024   Mar 3, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2PuNdehqo

Aryana pulled cotton fluff for a new nest on February 21st, the same day that her first brood (Faith and Eros) fledged. We discovered this nest on February 24th, 2024. It's tucked into the sheltered branches of a tree-sized Banana Shrub. Thanks to our Partnership with Explore.org, we're able to livestream the entire nesting process, from egg to fledge.

NEST DATA: Nest-in-progress first spotted on February 24, 2024.
Egg laying: March 3 at 7:01 a.m. and
Incubation period:
Hatch Watch: 15-18 days after incubation begins.
Fledge watch: 20-28 days is the estimated timeframe from hatch to fledge.
Fledge Date:

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2183 on: March 05, 2024, 06:43:31 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, good blog from Amy! Love reading a little bit about a lot and the pictures are great! 365, looks like the birds woke up the sleepy owl!  30 right now, high 57 today and yay, calm winds and some sunshine! Great pic of Newman on his dinner table!

Lani, I would love living where you are! Do you have a favorite restaurant in Payson? When will you know if you have to serve on the jury?

E4E, we have warm days coming again, the weather is like a roller coaster! On a Wednesday the high was 35 and on Sunday it was 78! I am wondering what summer will bring! I remember one of my great grandfathers who passed away in 1963, he had a pet raccoon that sat on his shoulder! He and my great grandmother were very poor, their house was never painted, they never had indoor plumbing. We knew them as Gramps and Granny. He had chickens and bees, and sold eggs and honey, and she quilted. She passed in 1975. They were both born in 1884!

Phone number when I was in first grade in New Mexico - HE7-3964

Interstate 80 remains CLOSED today between City of Colfax California and the Nevada Department of Transportation state line due to continued severe weather conditions. Highway 50 is OPEN with chain controls, but there have been intermittent holds due to spinouts and crews conducting avalanche control. Highway 20 is also closed between the 80 connector and Nevada City in County of Nevada, CA. 89 is closed around Emerald Bay.  Traffic is still highly discouraged in the Sierra!  Placer County Government El Dorado County, CA - Government

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2184 on: March 05, 2024, 07:05:15 AM »

Some healthy thunderstorms during the night on and off. 41 and cloudy.

KAREN   I feel terrible you can't get a correction on that vertigo issue this time.  Hope you can hang on til Thurs.

LANI   SIL Margaret has recovered pretty well from the liver biopsy that then had a bleed and she had to be back in the hospital a couple days. The liver biopsy was negative for cancer - YAY    Now the original problem - the tumor on her kidney will be removed on the 23rd.

EAGLES  Agree with LANI  Grandpa's pocket watch could be a wonderful treasure if it still exists.

PHYL   Each time I checked on the Decorah nest yesterday it was empty.  ::) ::)  They look huge in that nest  LOL    Interesting modern table  :o   Sweet   365  :)

CLYNN   Love the memories of your great grandparents.  Tough life back then but they managed.  In Milwaukee GL3 4004  ;D  Saw some of that snow report yesterday on the news.  What a headache for everyone.  Amazing

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EAGLES AND KRIS

Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #2185 on: March 05, 2024, 08:51:23 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

tsk - From the looks on my weather app, it looks like the winds will be here on Thurs, so he will be home working.  Glad to hear that Margaret is recovering. Prayers for her upcoming surgery!

((Karen)) - I hope the vertigo is a lil better today.

Phyl - Thanks for the RRP post, and the pics.  We are having a miserable rainy day, too.

E4E - Nothing wrong with staying home and watching a good show.  I have been hooked on a Hallmark series that comes on Sunday night.  It's so good.

Lani - Thanks  :)

clynn - Jeff was telling me about that massive snow storm this morning.  I think he said, more was to come?

Happy Anniversary, E4E & Kris!!

kbshcb

« Reply #2186 on: March 05, 2024, 09:01:25 AM »

Lisa - which Hallmark tv series are you watching?

eagles4 and Kris, Happy Anniversary!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2187 on: March 05, 2024, 09:05:35 AM »

bounce

E4E -  Happy Anniversary you two !!!
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2188 on: March 05, 2024, 09:51:40 AM »

Happy Anniversary Debbie and Kris!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2189 on: March 05, 2024, 10:23:59 AM »

Happy Anniversary Eagles and Kris!
What are you two kids going to be doing on this special day!
;D :-* 8)

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander