Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 545098 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2145 on: March 03, 2024, 05:16:33 PM »

Big Bear Bald Eagles home of Jackie, Shadow and 3 eggies...
No official confirmed pip yet, look at my cursor in the gif!!

FOBBV CAM
​​📌🥚Egg1 laid 1/25 16:55, Egg2 laid 1/28 13:59, Egg3 laid 1/31 17:58, PipWatch begins 2/29📆
Courtesy of FOBBV https://www.friendsofbigbearvalley.org/
The opinions presented do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Friends of Big Bear Valley (FOBBV).
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Puff

« Reply #2146 on: March 03, 2024, 05:19:15 PM »

Wow - look how dark it got at the hatchery.  Heavy cloud cover!!

P

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2147 on: March 03, 2024, 07:31:07 PM »

Thanks for the nests updates, CLynn, Lori, KB.

KB tks for the info on 'QD-OLED..QD stands for quantum dot.' and all
We'll be checking into a new set for our B/R. Handsome Jaguar  the other day.
Tumble weed 'pile up'...I've been in a storm many times. Nothing spells desolate
 like an empty road and a lone tumble weed  meandering along with the wind.IMHO

Lani  went back to see your  fella from the other night---'big ole Bear' :-*

Tsk, Lani and Lisa the article on the 'double sexed " cardinal....I suspect they'll follow and update. When they do
I'll post here.

Puff tks for the travel tips

Bazi  my Chicken Chilli is similar.

{{{Tsk}}}feel better soon. It's the 'yo-yo' weather  I'm sure.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 07:48:31 PM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2148 on: March 03, 2024, 07:43:34 PM »

Great Spirit Bluff Falcons
Mar 3, 2024

STL
in GSB thread  around 4pm ...

She also stated, "On YouTube I saw video posted from RosieanneB, then checked the rewind at the live feed, and there's ANOTHER female peregrine dancing with Newman this afternoon about 4:00.  The band number is 60-E, black over blue.  I tried the database lookup but didn't get any result."

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2149 on: March 03, 2024, 07:47:29 PM »

Everybody's hungry here...so the brats are grilled ready for spicy brown mustard and saurkraut and munster to be
snuggled in brioche buns with a brew and garden salad.

I was late returning the Beak last night and didn't get a chance to post this.

Good Night Everyone...SEDs. 

Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2150 on: March 03, 2024, 10:55:35 PM »

Big Bear Bald Eagles - PIP!! 🦅 ❤️

Clynn, Prayers all goes well.  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2151 on: March 03, 2024, 11:08:30 PM »

Phyl - Yes! World Wildlife Day!  Wow- Cardinal :o   I bet your chicken chili recipe is delicious!

Clynn - What a great day you all had!  So nice of E&S to do your floors. Hope you all had a delicious dinner at the restaurant to celebrate Sydney's birthday!!  ;D   What a yummy birthday treat to have back at your house after dinner!!  I would love the brownies & ice cream too!!!   Like Sue Bruhling's E23!!   Beautiful Norway!!   Like Sue Bruhling's Big Bear Valley live cam picture - I've been watching! :)

Tig - Hope you are doing better today from your 'ouch' :)

Kb - Like the nearby DNR nest - hope they have a good season  :-*

Karen - Hope you & Piper had a nice Sunday.  Our weather was cold and rainy, so we stayed home and mostly indoors!

LisaG - Hope you & Jeff had a nice weekend and hope your Mama is doing well! :)

Tsk - Hope you & Tim had a nice weekend and that Lulu is doing well!  Wow-you had some strong wind at your place!

Lani - Cute Sunday blessings!  How lucky you were to have your Grandpa cute fresh sugar cane for you & your friends!! 

Puff - Wow-interesting link for Kukaniloko birthstones and the Birthstones state monument  :)

Baz - Like your birthday post for Sydney!  Your recipe sounds yummy! ;D

Lori - Thank you for posting Big Bear Valley's pip - such a nice close-up!!!  I sure am wishing all the best for Jackie & Shadow! :)

Beakers have a good night.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2152 on: March 03, 2024, 11:51:10 PM »

Puff, yes, I know the about the birthing stones. Thanks for posting its history.  :-*

Baz, thanks for the White Bean Chili recipe! Yum!

Kb, I saw that tumbleweed video too. You could hear it striking the truck.

Clynn, I love your story of Kelsey and your birthday. LOL!

Lori, awesome peek at Big Bear nest eggs.

Phyl, Newman must be doing a lot of dancing.  ;D ... Love Brats! Perfect Sunday dinner... {{{Bob}}}

Eagles, I was lucky to have such a wonderful grandfather. He was my world.  :-*

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 11:53:22 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 01:12:07 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #2154 on: March 04, 2024, 01:44:44 AM »

U. S. A.

Phyl

« Reply #2155 on: March 04, 2024, 06:14:20 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.... !

Currently  54F   foggy     High  755 partly sunny, Low 54F

Lani luv  your pooch; Newman's ...well Newman.  ;D. Bob is so easy to love. Must go back / read about 'birthday stones' ,have heard  'bout 'em

CLynn my Maggie is doing well. The Hydra Care has been a huge benefit.  She's getting ready to celebrate her 22nd Birthday in Mid-April

BL Ringo!! ; house of Strombo I've seen the videos

Prayers for: Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley/family; Twin Cities suburb- Minneapolis  ;  Lakewood Church community, Texas;  All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.[/color]

Nature 365:
https://www.nature365.tv/

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2156 on: March 04, 2024, 06:22:27 AM »

First Look: Aryana Hummingbird on Her 2nd Nest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcT-gkfHAzU

Feb 29, 2024
Aryana is a non-migrating Allen's hummingbird who lives in the coastal area of Southern California.  This is her second nest of the 2024 mating season. Aryana started pulling cotton fluff for a new nest on February 21st, the same day that her first brood (Faith and Eros) fledged.  We discovered this nest on February 24th, 2024. It's tucked into the sheltered branches of a tree-sized Banana Shrub.

Banana Shrubs are members of the Magnolia tree family. They do not yield fruit. The name is inspired by their creamy-white, burgundy-tipped blossoms, which fill the air with a sweet, unmistakable fragrance--like bananas, some say, or maybe Juicy Fruit. 

Thanks to our Partnership with Explore.org, we're able to livestream the entire nesting process, from egg to fledge.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2157 on: March 04, 2024, 06:27:45 AM »

I snapped this just now on the flyway...

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Mar 4, 2024 6:25 AM
Camera Time: Mar 4, 2024 6:25 AM CST
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2158 on: March 04, 2024, 06:32:05 AM »

And... I made a quick swoop over...

Decorah North Eagles
Mar 4, 2024 6:29 AM
Camera Time: Mar 4, 2024 6:29 AM CST
Birchwoman

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2159 on: March 04, 2024, 06:33:18 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, very interesting to see Aryana working on her new nest!  Interesting morning pic! Wow, you have taken such good care of Maggie for her to be such a beautiful senior lady!  Beautiful water falls in the 365! And a gorgeous pic of the Flyway... and the North Nest!

BL, some good tunes there...

Lani, oh that soulful eye, your good night dog...

E4E, we had an absolutely beautiful day yesterday, it got up to 79! A record high for March 3rd!  49 high today, rain this afternoon...

Phyl, brats sound yummy! Was Maggie hungry too?  ;D Sydney chose Red Robin for her birthday dinner. I had a great salad, but would not have been my choice (of course, it wasn't my choice!). LOLOL!  Wonderful to see Newman and the gals coming around, he must be a hunk in the falcon world!

baz, sweet video of Jayce Sheldon and her little sister Emmy! Kelsey lives for her texts, she has about 15 people (including Dad, Mom, Erin and Sydney) that she texts Good Morning to and then impatiently for replies. Weekdays she can't text them until 7:00, Saturday 8:00, Sunday 9:00. She clock sits every morning, the fingers start as soon as the clock shows the go time! Throughout the day Ed and I get to hear the list of texts she received, sometimes she just reads them to herself. If I don't text her back right away she will tell ed to tell me to text her...  :o  FYI, Sydney is now 30!

tsk, hope you wake up feeling wonderful today!

So amazing to walk the mile under these 400 live oak trees planted in the early 1890’s at Wormsloe State Historic Site in Georgia.

This spot on I-80 in Wyoming is known as the Highway to Heaven.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown