Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 585658 times)

Puff

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #8070 on: Today at 05:44:54 PM »

I'm sure I have mentioned before, but I really don't do movies.  Have seen a few in my time, and one of them was A Star is Born.  Thoroughly enjoyed it; movie and music were so good.  I do have a couple KK discs - and I have several of  Barbra's music.  Not really in the same style of her ideas but she sure can entertain/sing.  I think I have at least 3 of her things just for Christmas.  Get in the car, turn up the volume, and SING!!!!   Never saw her show in person.

P
« Last Edit: Today at 05:48:59 PM by Puff »

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8071 on: Today at 06:18:13 PM »

Puff, speaking of Barbara Streisand and her beautiful voice (I love this duet...):  https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=you+don%27t+bring+me+flowers+barbara+and+neil+youtube+video&mid=6E7CBD27E154453A5C1A6E7CBD27E154453A5C1A&FORM=VIRE

Lisa, yes, I agree, Bradley and Erin would be good friends...all the way through the tattoos!

tsk, I love that you still have lunch with the girls! I wish I lived closer to Linda, Sally and Patty! Hope you had a good time like you always do!

baz, you are a fountain of information on the disaster. Thank you! I just cannot imagine... Prayers for all. And more prayers for Peace, Comfort and Hope...

beautiful pics of TF, I hope TF is enjoying soaring over the water!

Phyl, how are the knees doing?

Lake Hill in Mills County, Iowa - one of Iowa's best level B roads.

https://iowaroadtrip.net/the-best-level-b-roads-in-the-loess-hills-of-iowa/?fbclid=IwY2xjawFoEJNleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHQuHIuJ5gSppEfy4P05tNUhrEUPw7B0OHzcguhvPFwSPdFAkNCDgKcGwCg_aem_IDbSfFAItN4dRZk-Ozyv9g#Lake_Hill_in_Mills_County
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8072 on: Today at 06:22:01 PM »

Hi Beakers...I'm bbbbbback ! LOL

Here's the skinny on the afternoon:

I had a Maggie barf in front of our Lazy-Boys. Cleaned that up w/  Bissell's Little Green

Got ready for apt w/ Amy , Doc's NP. 

I got side tracked and made Jim/I late---30 mins. :o  But that turned out 'Okay'
Amy jabbed me  in each knee for the 3rd and final time w/ hyaluronic acid gel. Said
this typically lasts for 3-6 mos. But more like 3mos.
Knees feel wonderful---waiting to see if this gravitates to lower knee as opposed to staying at the top where the problem is. But, joint should
be all full up.  Anyway, I'll be happy with 3 mos.

We decided to stop by McDonald's for our dinner. Can never leave w/o  2 large choco shakes
Think I'll spike my Pepsi with some Barcardi Gold  ;)  Fix Jim a  tall Bloody Mary w/ olives. He such a sweetheart this afternoon. :-*
'
'Mag-Pie' was snoozing in my chair so I  gently woke her ,as she's got grade 3 heart murmur.

Really  missed my exercise bike. So ordered this one this morning.

Well there you have it. LOL

« Last Edit: Today at 06:42:34 PM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8073 on: Today at 06:27:18 PM »

...an early Good Night.
Wishing  Everyone... SEDs 

I just can't close the day in Beak with out thinking of all those hurricane victims in Fla, Ga and NC. About all Fox News hasbroadcasted for days. They've Partnered with Red Cross to match all contributions made thru the Red Cross link they televise at program breaks.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam