Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 534922 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7515 on: September 09, 2024, 07:07:13 PM »

RIP James Earl Jones.

CLynnSo glad Kelsey had a wonderful birthday celebration. Awesome Shoshone Falls State Park.
  LOL your cute birdie this AM; interesting 'ice flowers' today. Tks for Project Roodekrans update

OG  thanks loads for Lesley's video and Maru; and on JEJ ---FNC had several segments on air today. Wonderful voice/ acting
KB enjoyed Blazing star & monarchs. Tks for 'good thoughts'.

Lani  awww luv that lab.

BLglad you had a safe return.

Tig continued safe travels

It's just no one is saying anything to me. I think they presume Jim will fill me in.  ::)

Make a note !
Autumn 2024 
Start (September equinox)
Sep 22      8:43 am
Duration
89 days, 20 hrs, 37 mins

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/seasons.html?year=2024

Here's an early Good Night . Everyone... sleep well. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 07:10:10 PM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #7516 on: September 09, 2024, 08:35:43 PM »

Phyl, that is odd!  I assume if he tested positive they would advise y ou to get tested!  Who knows!
Bl, welcome home to you, Pio and K! 
Tsk and Old Guy!  Thanks.  I have not had direct dealings with Generac but Anderson Power told me that and I have an  as yet unsigned service agreement with them.  They do twice a year and I will be signing it!  Also adding it to my home owners policy.

Good night all and rip JEJ!  Fantastic voice!   Seds

kbshcb

« Reply #7517 on: September 09, 2024, 08:35:59 PM »

https://x.com/i/status/1833250913483690509

James Earl Ray reading David Letterman's top ten list!
Commercial jingles.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7518 on: September 09, 2024, 09:42:09 PM »

tsk and baz - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_St._Louis,_Mississippi

Lisa, thanks. I know what Bay St. Louis is. I have been to, and around that whole Gulfport/Biloxi area, and had, and still have, family in that region. I just wasn't hip to the abbreviation, "BSL," and I apparently missed any earlier reference to Bay St. Louis that would/ve clued me in when Karen mentiond it by the abbreviation, BSL.  ;)  I guess I missed out on whoever mentioned Bay St. Louis recently, and don't know why it came up. OK, reading on, I'm thinking now that BSL is where you grew up... sorry I didn't remember that, if that is correct. I was thinking you grew up in Louisiana and Alabama. Oh well, my memory is not good on the particulars of everyone's early childhood days. Sorry I'm forgetful about that.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 09:46:11 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7519 on: September 09, 2024, 10:53:53 PM »

BL, sounds like a super fantastic trip for you, Pip and Kopje! Glad all has been safely returned home.

Clynn, it tickles me that Kelsey thinks it's funny that grandma forgot to mail her birthday card. Did you remind her that she is still older than you now?  :D  I forgot to mention your ice flowers this morning. I have seen about ice circles and other oddities from ice on large and windy lakes, but those ice flower formations are new to me. Weirdly wonderful!  :D   Your mention of me flying a seaplane through treacherous terrain, and you driving with limited sight, made me chuckle and is starting to give me visions of "a 3-hour tour,"   ;)  ending up with all of us stranded for years somewhere in the unknown outback. LOL! Can you just imagine...  :D :D :D  We will need to tweak the lyrics just a tad.  ;) :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akzzy2G-ve4   ;D ;D ;D

KB, I don't know about that plant the Monarchs are on. It's really pretty. Your garage project sounds epic - you're going to love the result!!

Lani, your Pontificating Pup reminded me of the sweet dachshund that used to live next door to me. I called her "The Velveteen Puppy." She was sooo soft! and Sweet! I miss her.  :-*

Lisa, I hope to-be-Hurricane Francine doesn't send severe weather problems to your brother's home or your other family and friends in that area. Fingers crossed, and prayers, that they all stay safe and don't suffer any serious damage.

Tig, I'll have to google Wall Drug. Continued Happy Trails to you and Camper!

OG, oh wow! Thanks! Lesley the Bird Nerd posted some more Blue Jay recording! I'm surprised, after what she had said about needing to stop doing that. Fun to watch.  :)

Phyl, did you ask the doctor if Jim had covid? I hope he's better and better fast!

TSK, great discovery of the coats and boots on your weekend yard sale tour!

Waving to All the Beakers!
  :)

Good night, All. Peace. SED.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7520 on: September 10, 2024, 01:00:41 AM »

Clynn, cute morning pics...glad to hear Kelsey had a good birthday.  :-*  stunning pic of "ice flowers".. No matter what, it'll be a fun trip to Katmai  :-* ... 2 weeks to fall. My favorite season... thanks for an Black Eagle Project Roodekrans update, I love their eaglets, they are just stunning colors.

Phyl, I hope Jim doesn't have covid and is doing better.

YAY Baz, I'm glad you feel better ....No matter what, it'll be a fun trip to Katmai  ;D

Karen, glad all is well after generator is now installed and ready to go.

Lisa, looking forward to baby Pepe pics.  ;D .. beautiful hibiscus ... I hope your family will be safe from hurricane francine.

Kb, good luck with your busy week... pretty pic.

Oldguy, awww RIP James Earl Jones... thanks for Maru and Lesley the Bird Nerd vids... it's been a long time since I've heard Jeff Lynne ELO

Tig, safe travels

BL, glad you all are safely home.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Tim and Tsk, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #7521 on: September 10, 2024, 06:03:56 AM »

https://x.com/i/status/1833250913483690509

James Earl Ray reading David Letterman's top ten list!
Commercial jingles.

Enjoyed that kp  started my day with a smile.   ;D

P

Phyl

« Reply #7522 on: September 10, 2024, 06:32:03 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Currently: 56F sunny , High  88F sunny,  with  Low 56F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

Lani LOL Those were some active sheep last night.

Prayers for: The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

“A bridge engineer, Mr. Crumpett ...”

By Anonymous
A bridge engineer, Mr. Crumpett,
Built a bridge for the good River Bumpett.
    A mistake in the plan
    Left a gap in the span,
But he said, “Well, they'll just have to jump it.”

Source: Knock at a Star (1999)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 06:45:55 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7523 on: September 10, 2024, 06:35:54 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

For the last several mornings when I sit down at the computer, there is one lone cricket outside the open window, chirping away. It sounds like he is in the same spot every morning, chirp, chirp, chirp...

Lani, cute little hopping sheep! You find the cutest pictures!

baz, oh, Gilligan's Island, a staple tv show of our childhood! It always amazed me all the things they came up with from what they had with them on their 3-hour tour! Simple comedy, I kind of miss that... Shows like Leave it to Beaver, The Andy Griffith Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show and on and on... I am glad there are tv stations that run those old shows! I enjoy the old Perry Mason shows, even Kelsey now knows Perry!  I think Lesley missed her Blue Jays, what a great video!

Phyl, Lovely morning pictures!  Cute poem! I have it in my profile at the Iowa Clinic that they can share information with Ed, and he has vice versa. See if you can do that, have Jim give them permission to get information. Frustrating not to know what is going on...

BL, good to hear you and Pip and Kopje made it home safely!

Sydney Sea Eagles - S33 & S34

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7524 on: September 10, 2024, 06:47:59 AM »

BL   Sounds like quite an ordeal for the average person but a wonderful challenge for you, the "not average person"  ;D ;D ;) ;)

PHYL   Cozy porch  :)  Love limericks.  I used to write them for Tim when he traveled - He could open 1 a day  LOL

KB   Hysterical piece by JEJ on Letterman  ;D

CLYNN   Reds/pinks this AM  ;D  I still watch all those syndicated shows - simpler times.

Remembering today the passing of our dear friend from the early days JPalm  :-*
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 06:55:08 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #7525 on: September 10, 2024, 07:06:10 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #7527 on: September 10, 2024, 07:13:25 AM »

RIP JPalm

CLynn  info sharing is all set up like that and all---  besides that's not the issue.    There seems to be a hang up with  getting test results. And, one test  got messed up and has to be done over.     ::)   In mean time, Jim recovers  ... ;)
You're all in pink this AM---and I posted in blue.   ;D
Thanks for Sydney Sea Eagles

Tsk  I thought limericks a nice change---those are such fun too.  Apparently,  I've caught 'the whatever' from Jim. Aren't I 'lucky'?   ::)

Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #7528 on: September 10, 2024, 08:10:40 AM »

Somewhere in MN..Ben Stoterau writes: Sunrise on a foggy morning, 2 days ago.

Just beautiful...

Morning all.

Busy day again with hair appt also this afternoon

Take care, Later

LisaG1967

« Reply #7529 on: September 10, 2024, 09:20:08 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

karen - BSL is even more charming now.  It has come along way since Hurricane Katrina.

clynn - Thanks for the name of the flowers from my morning pic yesterday.  I will get you some pics of the little stinkers.  ;D  Pretty pic from Shoshone Falls State Park.  Thanks for the Sydney pics.

oldguy - RIP James Earl Jones  :'(  Thanks for the videos.

tig - Hope you are still having a good time.

tsk - Bay St. Louis is where I lived in Mississippi. Remembering JPalm  :-*

BL - Welcome back.

Phyl - Hope Jim is getting better.  Pretty morning pics.  Thanks for 365.

baz - No problem  :)  I was born in New Orleans, lived there till I was 11, we moved to BSL and  stayed there till my early 30's, and then I moved to Maryland.  Ohh, I need to keep an eye on that hurricane, I guess.  My brother is like my mama....What hurricane?   ::)

Lani - Thank you  :)

Puff - Morning  :)

kb
- Enjoy your salon day.