Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 533711 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7485 on: September 08, 2024, 11:51:31 AM »

tsk - Ooo, you were even chillier than me!  Hope you enjoy your game.

Lani, kb and Puff - Morning  :)

oldguy

« Reply #7486 on: September 08, 2024, 12:05:42 PM »

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7487 on: September 08, 2024, 01:08:10 PM »

Kelsey, wishing  you a very...

And, a wonderful  fun filled celebration  with lots of what you enjoy most.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

karengramke

« Reply #7488 on: September 08, 2024, 01:27:42 PM »

Hapoy Birthday Kelsey!   Have a fun day,  i will eat your cake fir you!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7489 on: September 08, 2024, 03:35:54 PM »

LANI   His most Reverand Dogness Logan.  These slay me LOLOL   TFT and TF might be working on some "good-byes"  :'(

Bears win with their new Quarterback rookie!   I see Vikings win as well.  ;) ;)
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #7490 on: September 08, 2024, 06:39:00 PM »

Saints won too!,  sorry about the pack, in Rio!
Busy day tomorrow with two visits from the generatir folks and a visit from the plumber for my shower issues.  Not draining fast enough and not running alk the water thru the hand held shower head but sending it down between the wall  and out on the floor in the potty room adjacent to it!  The two issues are not connected but both happened at once and both are, I think, simple fixes!   Placed a small grocery order for delivery to orrow to be deliveredlate!   Have to have grapes!  Mmmmm
Phyl, how is Jim doing?
Baz, are you busy with sports today?   Hope no headache!
Time to attend to trash and other minor stuff!  Phyl I think your first picture this morning looks like Holland and a canal!
Seds

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #7491 on: September 08, 2024, 10:03:11 PM »

« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 10:20:02 PM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7492 on: September 08, 2024, 10:54:33 PM »

YAY Bears and Vikings. Mike wasn't very happy, yesterday KU lost to Illinois and AZ Cardinals lost today's game.

SED Karen and Piper  :-*

{{{Phyl, Jim and Maggie}}} I hope Jim is feeling better tonight.

{{{Baz}}} I hope your feeling better.

Kelsey I hope you had a fun birthday dinner with your family.  ;D

Good night!

Antali  :-*

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tig, Tim and Tsk, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #7493 on: September 09, 2024, 05:26:08 AM »

Too early in the year to say  BURRRRRR?

Yesterday morning 42,  today 53.  Guess that's better, but I just turned on the heat just to get the chilly out of the house.  It's suppose to be better this afternoon, 80's.  When out yesterday about 10 am to take care of birds and outside "stuff".  Came back in and had a hot chocolate.  Last stop coming in showed 63.  But, it was sunny.   :-\

Morning all, have a good week.

P

karengramke

« Reply #7494 on: September 09, 2024, 05:34:01 AM »

Good Morning!  We are now on page 500!   Some how I like that number.

Dark as pitch and I cannot see Lani and Sadie out walking at this hour!  Piper has no idea why anyone would be up this early!  Not her!
Sorry about KU, Lani but fans of the Illini are  over the moon, happy! 
Bl are you home yet?   Bring any walleye back to NJ?
Kelsey, have your Mom tell us about your birthday!  Hope you enjoyed alk of it! 
Lol, Puff.  Have the ac on!  Humid as all get out !
Going to start the day!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7495 on: September 09, 2024, 06:33:54 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes for Kelsey! She asked me several times yesterday if she could look at her Birthdays on the computer! She smiled at every one! We met Erin's at The Machine Shed, she told everyone it was her birthday, and even asked our server if they were going to sing Happy Birthday to her! They don't do that any more, but she got to pick one of their BIG cookies (which she will never eat!)!  Would much prefer an order of fries! We all came back to the house and had cake/ice cream (except for her!). Then she opened her presents. A pair of purple Skechers slip Ons was her favorite! Thanks again all, she had a good day!

karen, so after today your Generac will be all ready to go? And it kicks right in when your power goes out? Is there a certain amount of time it goes on after a power outage? Just wondering about when the power flicks off for a few seconds. Or minutes.

Puff, 54 here right now. Haven't had the ceiling fan on for a few days, but will today.! A warm week coming!

Lani, sweet Antali looks lonely sitting on the perch...but I am sure Iris and Finn are close by...  Love the 'Priestly' dog, those are so cute! And thanks for the Alby updates!  You and Sadie will be out walking soon! The window here is open, I can hear a lone cicada outside...

Lori, what a lovely tie dye cupcake!  Good to see you, hope you are all well! give some pets to Destini!

tsk, no, Kelsey doesn't eat several things, sweets is one of them! She does put brown sugar on her oatmeal every morning (on the weekend she gets Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls) and she has sugar in her cup of tea. She doesn't eat raw vegetables or fruit or soup either!It has something to do with the texture I think.

Lisa, can Jeff get a picture of the little LePews?

Earth Geographic - The formation of ‘ice flowers’ is a beautiful natural phenomenon in the Great Lakes region of North America!!  When the temperature drops under freezing temperatures, the non-frozen water under the ice layer is pushed upward, creating small cracks. Then, as very little water flows through these cracks and almost immediately freezes, very thin ice layers of irregular shapes are formed. As they accumulate, they create fantastic geometric shapes. Mother Nature’s art is amazing!
❄️❄️

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #7496 on: September 09, 2024, 06:34:42 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Currently: 55F clear , High  83F sunny,  with  Low 55F The mornings have been chilly with warm
afternoons And, chilly evenings---'ber' months.  Oh Yes.

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest. OBTW, Jim was given a CoVid test yesterday. I'll be heading off the the hospital in a few. Find out more. Have no idea why he didn't fill me in  before.

Lani sorry about the game scores; tks for Hellgate, Antali looks lonely; tks for the Royals

Kelsey (Clynn)  hope your birthday was  f-u-n.

{{{Baz}}}

KB awesome bull moose yesterday

Prayers for: The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 06:46:59 AM by Phyl »

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #7497 on: September 09, 2024, 06:40:00 AM »

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #7498 on: September 09, 2024, 06:41:20 AM »

#istandwithisrael

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7499 on: September 09, 2024, 06:54:23 AM »

KAREN   Sounds like a major plumbing issue  Yikes.  Keep us posted

LANI  KU  Az   :(

PUFF  No worries, we will see mid  to high 80s this week   ;) ;)

PHYL   Love the antler adornment in 365  ;D   Covid results??

CLYNN   Bright yellows - good way to start the week.   Fist bumps to Kelsey.  I love my Sketchers slip- ins  ;D  Generac - just a few seconds before it kicks in...Interesting about Kelsey's dislikes - too bad about fruit tho...  Hard to believe that ice formation.  I've never seen one  :o
Chicagoland