Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 533702 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #6585 on: August 03, 2024, 06:54:30 PM »

LISA  Thanks for the insight into Willard's home..Interesting.

TIG   Lime popsicle - different. ;D

BAZI   Saw the radar for that storm..Like you said it can change several times .  Be safe as I know you always are. ;) ;)   "Chirp"  ;)  Have not seen any golf sad to say.  There are sports in these games I have never heard of.  Talk of adding pickle ball for 50 and older  LOL

PHYL   Awww  cat and handler.

KAREN  It will be meeting with new doc - He will have MRI disc, review it and present us with the first step - is my guess..
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #6586 on: August 03, 2024, 08:08:35 PM »

Prayers for tge=MD’s skill!   Good luck to Tim!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6587 on: August 04, 2024, 12:08:09 AM »

Kb, glad you're better.  :)

Tsk, Wonderful news, thankful prayers and best wishes to Tim's Cousin Joe! Ouch for the wasp bite! sending hugs  :-* .. continued prayers for Tim.

Baz, yes, I hate it when a song gets into your head too  ... you and Zippo take care.  :-*

Lisa, thanks for telling us about the Willards home.

Phyl, pretty Caturday pics... thanks for nature vid...

Tig  :)

Karen and Piper, take care  :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn's sister Cathy, Aunt June, Aunt Linda and Mom, Clynn and Ed, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 12:07:42 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #6588 on: August 04, 2024, 01:50:28 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #6589 on: August 04, 2024, 02:47:37 AM »

This beautiful salted caramel cupcake is filled with a salted caramel sauce and topped with a light whipped cream frosting drizzled with chocolate & caramel!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6590 on: August 04, 2024, 06:49:23 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lori, good to see you, hope you and Destini are doing well!  We miss you!

Lani, beautiful and sweet goodnight kitty!

tsk, E-Trade commercials, pickle ball is tennis for babies...LOLOL! It will probably be in the next Olympics, I read that 2028 will be in Los Angeles!

baz and karen, hope both of you are safe and dry this morning!

Lisa, we have been getting rain when it was nowhere on the radar!

Happy Birthday Lisa's Grandbaby Sydney!

Hellgate - Work those wings! - Barb Peterson

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6591 on: August 04, 2024, 06:55:04 AM »

LANI  Beautiful gray good night kitty with the softest fur.  :)

CLYNN   I bought some caladium for the first time this year for a pot on my back porch that gets part shade. Lots of different colors. Boy, did it do well.   Am going to use it more next year.   And we are the opposite on the rain - On the radar and misses my backyard  ??? :(
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #6592 on: August 04, 2024, 07:00:00 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

tsk and Lani - You're welcome.   :D

Lori - Good to see you...hope you and Destini are doing good.  Thanks  :)

clynn - Great pics from Hellgate.  That is crazy about your rain.  We see it on radar, and it starts heading here and none arrives.  Thanks  :)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6593 on: August 04, 2024, 07:08:01 AM »

On Sundays
Allow time to become
              a sluggish river
    flowing lazily
            down the verdant hill
      caressing the grassy banks
                and shores covered with columbines
    watching the dance of marsh marigolds
          swamp buttercups and calico asters swaying
  absorbing sunlight
      through its watery cells
              the warmth of earth and sky
                    resting gently
                          on the sleepy riverbed...

Good Morning Everyone!   Happy Sunday...

Currently: 73F clear , High  91F sunny,  with  Low 71F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

Karen & Bazi how are you two this morning? Hope all's well.

Lani sweet kitten from last night

Hi Lori thanks for BDs--- cake and treats look so  yummy. Hope you , Destini and family are doing well

Hi CLynn tks for Hellgate update; caladium's pretty

Prayers for:  The family of Corey Comperatore..Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2024, 07:20:26 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #6595 on: August 04, 2024, 07:18:19 AM »

for Lisa's grand daughter, Sydney Alice...

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #6596 on: August 04, 2024, 07:39:35 AM »

for Nora...

...wishing you many happy returns of day throughout the year.

#istandwithisrael

clynndunn

« Reply #6597 on: August 04, 2024, 09:15:53 AM »

Happy Birthday Nora!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6598 on: August 04, 2024, 09:30:28 AM »

Happy birthday Nora!
I hope you, Joe and Chester have a fantastic day!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

« Reply #6599 on: August 04, 2024, 09:40:13 AM »

Phyl, what a beautiful 365!  Love the sluggish river words, so true... Very cheerful morning pics!

tsk, maybe I will try caladiums next year, I have a lot of shade. The latest pictures of my front garden:

Lisa, that's the way it was here too, rain would be heading for us on the radar, then poof!  Maybe the surprise rain is heading your way...  One day I saw nothing but a tiny green dot on the radar, and it was a 17% chance. It was pouring as i was looking at the radar.