Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 315260 times)

Puff

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #5850 on: July 01, 2024, 04:19:52 PM »

kb  Know that there are two of us - woke up Sunday with mine.  No good.

P

kbshcb

« Reply #5851 on: July 01, 2024, 05:21:36 PM »

LISA  Love the fresh flowers  :)   Slimy okra makes me gag!  LOLOL

KB   Now I never thought of dipping bananas.  That Whole Foods dip looks good  ;D

KAREN   Beryl is pretty scarey.

In my Whole Foods store I had to ask someone to help me find it the first time. In my store it's on the same shelf as boxed cookies etc. across from the cheese aisle...

karengramke

« Reply #5852 on: July 01, 2024, 05:36:18 PM »

Tsk   What is even scarier is that there is a lot more to come!  Wonder if Barb and Tom will can rethink  selling the condo?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2024, 09:22:57 PM by karengramke »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5853 on: July 01, 2024, 08:38:03 PM »

Tsk hope Barb/Tom will be alright. Have you heard from them?

Karen hope your temps will cool some; pets to Piper. Be safe

Lisa pretty Nosegay today.  LOL Okra---the 'foam' and slim.  It's alive! LOL   ; Good sign the garage visit was short.

Prayers on going for those in  Hurricane  Beryl's path

Good Night Everyone...    sleep well.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

oldguy

« Reply #5854 on: July 01, 2024, 08:55:22 PM »

Goalkeeper Cat Got Snubbed Again! [EURO 2024]   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldny4CUYtj8

This ginger nugget is 11 years old today!! 🥳🧡   -   https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxzeeYB5W8pZAi53_Fn50mXZLlV5GKX1A1

My Cats Have Changed After the Big Move (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9n9efLKIP4
« Last Edit: July 01, 2024, 10:21:39 PM by oldguy »
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5855 on: Yesterday at 12:56:24 AM »

Puff, good tips .... Safeway wraps saran wrap around the tops of a bunch of bananas... We leave it on. Mike has a banana every day. So we get 5 at a time.

Phyl, Fun video of DN eaglets exploring, chasing each other, and feeding time with dad. LOL!.... all went well at the dentist.

Tig, enjoy your day with Wimbledon and Le Tour.

Lisa, car is ready for your big trip to Decorah!  ;D

Tsk, yep, half the year gone  ;D ...The summer flies by after the 4th....  I can hardly wait.  ;D ... I hope the apartment for the Afghan family works out.

Kb, interesting about the stripes on the Zebra.... You saved on your water bill.... yummy salted caramel sauce.

Hi Baz We had an inch of rain yesterday and throughout the night. YAY!

karen, prayers for all in Beryl's path.  :-\

Oldguy, I bet Claire's cats miss the enclosed outside patio

Clynn, never seen banana hats, just the tops wrapped with saran wrap.... Dad Finn bringing home the fish... sweet night pic of DN kids.

7/1 Some have asked about the Little One's eye. Currently, his left eye is shut. He is active and eating well. We are just waiting and watching.
As we always remind you.... Pure Positive Thoughts and Prayers for this chick and our entire Osprey family.  🙏

Prayers for all in the path of hurricane Beryl.

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn's Aunt June, Linda and Mom, Clynn and Ed, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
[/size]
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #5856 on: Yesterday at 06:00:05 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Tuesday!

Currently: 62F  sunny , High  94F  sunny,  with  Low 62F

It's all about the cats...big, small and in between

Lani glad the dentist went well; tks for update on  "eyass'; been meaning to ask about 'the boys' Milo and Norman---Ms. Sadie, too

OG tks for the links---too

Prayers for:  The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. 
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

#Istandwith Evan

kbshcb

« Reply #5857 on: Yesterday at 06:24:37 AM »

Sublime photo by Tim Rummelhoff....at Nine Mile Creek in Bloomington, MN....where I grew up.

As predicted, it did rain last night....wish I'd gotten some Grubex down on the lawn. Didn't, but I have multiple chances this week due to more rain coming.

Just going to clean the grill, walk Ollie, and drive Dennis and Vi to an appointment today.

Happy Tuesday all!

Phyl

« Reply #5858 on: Yesterday at 06:37:10 AM »

Why Do We Celebrate July 4 With Fireworks?

Includes a short video

https://www.history.com/news/july-4-fireworks-independence-day-john-adams

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #5859 on: Yesterday at 06:46:04 AM »

Peeked in on the Decorah Eagles Nest cam just now...The Canadian Geese are
doing just fine checking out the lawn

#Istandwith Evan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5860 on: Yesterday at 06:52:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING

KB  If you still have your jar, can you tell me how many grams of carbs there are?  It could be deadly for Tim...sigh   Egrets are so stunning and graceful.  Nice to help out Dennis and Vi.  How are they doing?  Anything going on with the lot next door?

KAREN  Barb just got elected to their condo board and Tom said - altho this changes minute by minute - that when he turns 80 that will be it - which is in 3 years... ::)  You never know!

PHYL  Barb and Tom have been back from their winter stay in Florida since the end of April.  They have a "caretaker" who checks their unit regularly and keys to the cars should they need to be moved.  You're pulling out all the 4th decorations for us  :D

OLDGUY  Indy/Santi   ;D ;D ;D ;D  Claire's carpet tiles are perfect.  Always wondered how she could keep white carpeting clean..

LANI   Good to hear you got some rain.  :)  Oh the little guy at Hellgate..Sure hope that eye opens  ???
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5861 on: Yesterday at 07:18:11 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, fireworks have never excited me, I don't know why...maybe because I have always worried about the animals....  But it is interesting how it all started! It has been raining for a few hours now, supposed to stop for a while and then start again. It was actually chilly here yesterday, only got to 67! The geese families are looking good!

Lani, hopefully the Younger at Hellgate just got poked in the eye and will be fine! The family waking up this morning! They are getting breakfast right now, it's raining and Finn is on the perch guarding!Love this family!

oldguy, interesting how the hierarchy of the cats has changed at Claires!

Lisa, beautiful bouquet yesterday! I love just cut flowers in a vase

tsk, looks like this rain is going to slide to the west of you!

Decorah North - calling for breakfast! I can hear the other one in the background,,,

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:08:49 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #5862 on: Yesterday at 07:48:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING

KB  If you still have your jar, can you tell me how many grams of carbs there are?  It could be deadly for Tim...sigh   Egrets are so stunning and graceful.  Nice to help out Dennis and Vi.  How are they doing?  Anything going on with the lot next door?

KAREN  Barb just got elected to their condo board and Tom said - altho this changes minute by minute - that when he turns 80 that will be it - which is in 3 years... ::)  You never know!

PHYL  Barb and Tom have been back from their winter stay in Florida since the end of April.  They have a "caretaker" who checks their unit regularly and keys to the cars should they need to be moved.  You're pulling out all the 4th decorations for us  :D

OLDGUY  Indy/Santi   ;D ;D ;D ;D  Claire's carpet tiles are perfect.  Always wondered how she could keep white carpeting clean..

LANI   Good to hear you got some rain.  :)  Oh the little guy at Hellgate..Sure hope that eye opens  ???

Per serving: 2 tablespoons is 25 gm of carbohydrates...0 fat
If you go back and click on my picture, it should show you amazon's pic with an ability to zoom in on the back side label.

Dennis and Vi are doing fine. Medically, Dennis had a minor surgery to correct a urinary issue and that was long in the making so he feels much better...during the next door house explosion he was still wearing a catheter making the whole scenario even that much worse.

I'm just taking them to an opthalmology appt. Vi has never driven. They are both 87 years old and doing well considering...both very lucid but the parking lot where they are going is always full. They tend to check out an area around an appt in advance and told me because the doc is in a strip mall, they were sure they couldn't find a parking spot when they checked. I'll just drop them off, come home, and wait for a call to pick them up.

Just the basement foundation exists on the lot next door. Surrounded by orange fencing per city code. Not safe on the street side as the fencing has collapsed to 1 foot. Someone comes to mow though regularly and they always have at least 2 vehicles parked in the driveway, usually pick up trucks. I will catch up on any progress if they want to talk about it. If not, I'll find out when I sees it, LOL..
In the winter that basement will fill up with snow and make it dangerous for any adventurous kiddos or loose pets, so I hope they figure something else out.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:52:54 AM by kbshcb »

LisaG1967

« Reply #5863 on: Yesterday at 07:57:29 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

kb - Anytime I can save on water bill, I am ecstatic!  Yum, on the salted caramel sauce!

karen - I did do the transmission and brake fluid flush, too.  They recommended it last time and I declined, so figured best to get done this time traveling so far alone.

tsk - LOL, on the slimy okra.  Cute morning greeting. 

Phyl - Fried okra is my favorite, so no slime, well...maybe when you are cutting it up to prep for frying. Cute figurines!

Lani - Awww, Little One...maybe they got some fish juice in it.  Hope it gets better.

clynn - Thanks  :)  Very cool on the rooftop grocery garden!

kbshcb

« Reply #5864 on: Yesterday at 08:17:57 AM »

Lisa - I love caramel sauce and I've tried them all from different grocery stores including Ghiradelli's.

This one to me is the best by far!

Of course lots of peeps will pour it over vanilla ice cream. We find it perfect for dipping fruit into..Try it!