Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 540138 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #4980 on: May 30, 2024, 06:38:34 PM »

TIG     Are you saying first time in 24 years that Camper beat you?  LOLOL

KAREN   You got lots of birthday treats today.  You can invite all your neighbors and caregivers  ;D ;)
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #4981 on: May 30, 2024, 08:37:47 PM »

Happy Birthday Karen!!

So sorry this is coming a little late today - I'm just now signing into the Beak.
Hope you've had a beautiful and wonderful birthday!!!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #4982 on: May 30, 2024, 08:49:06 PM »

Happy Birthday Karen! :)

I'm sorry my wishes to you are late in the day/night too. We're at the cabin and just read about your special day.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #4983 on: May 30, 2024, 08:51:06 PM »

Hi Eagles4evr, Hope all's good with you.  :)

Wishing the Beak Room SED

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #4984 on: May 30, 2024, 09:32:01 PM »

Phyl-   Awe, your sweet Maggie is hangin' in there.  She is doing well for her age!!!  This is because of your TLC over all these years!! :-*    Like the throw back for Maxim!!  ;D

Lori- Like your birthday post for Karen and the Yorkie!!

Tsk- We have ordered on line from Wayfair at least 4 times and they have been great.  We did have to return something once, and they were very good to us in dealing with the return.  We can only give a good review for Wayfair for our experience with them! :)

Clynn- Glad you had a great day with your Munchkins yesterday!!  Cute pics of Bella and her doll!!   I bet Talon takes after his dad Erin and becomes quite a 'Techy' smart computer person!!  He is almost always seen with his computer - I am guessing he is already able to solve most of his problems as they arise!!! ;D ;D

Tig-  Awe Tig - hugs.   Looked at the pic of the great Black Wasp - yikes!

Kb- Great pictures!!! ;D

Karen- Hope you had a nice and relaxing birthday  ;D

Lani-  Love all the Bear pics!!

Baz-  Yes I saw many folks that I had not seen in a long time!  Today I found myself thinking of and reflecting on yesterday.  Many moments have touched me.  I have thought about conversations and hugs.  I cherish the time I had there yesterday.

Og- Love the cake for Karen!

Hi Paulie- Great to see you!!  ;D :-*

Hi LisaG, Puff, Bl  :)

Beakers stay safe and have a restful evening.

oldguy

« Reply #4985 on: May 30, 2024, 10:19:26 PM »

Hello Beakers

The latest from Iceland - posted about 1 hour ago...
Lava besieged Grindavik from all sides!   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIrVB-XVApY

DD's So Smart That He Scares Me... (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQDn82Mwge0

Very Big Dorayaki and Cats   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjVDs5awFls

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

karengramke

« Reply #4986 on: May 30, 2024, 10:21:01 PM »

Eagles, glad you made some more good memories at a sad event yesterday.  Old  friends are special. I lit one of your pretty candles  and Started out with Loris do nuts and ended with Old Guys Chocolate cake!
and ate some of each of the goodies  posted here!   I hope everyone helped themselves as they  are all low cal, low or no fat and no sugar and delicious!    Thanks for the furry four paws and messages as well!  Thanks for your wishes Paulie!  Good to see you!
Had a busy day with calls and with  my appointment re back!  Tsk, my back is actually better but  I have pain from there to my hip area and down my leg.  Nerve pain but he did not specify sciatica nerve.  Am going fotr shot 2 which will be a nerve block and  he is ordering some pt!
Thanks again for  making my day a special one and seds

oldguy

« Reply #4987 on: May 30, 2024, 11:25:20 PM »

An Update by Minorcan Mullet with drone footage of the progress on the Dali...
Drone Over Dali in Baltimore Harbor   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcVmPTSQNs
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4988 on: May 30, 2024, 11:38:29 PM »

Lani, sending you hugs and prayers sweetie...

Thank you Lori  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4989 on: May 30, 2024, 11:39:11 PM »

Tsk you're correct---Robert Young in the Sanka advert;  cheery greeting

CLynn  relieved to know no damage at your mom's ; Bella sweet smile, her hair has really grown; Talon looks comfortable at his laptop, tks for
the snaps; cicada cookies!

Karenso glad your back is a bit better. Hope the PT helps you. And,  you had a nice birthday and sampled all the goodies you received. They looked great.

Lani cute pooch birthday greeting for Karen; tks for Dr Roger's  Bear Study---awww   Cupcake, Twinkle and Snowball;
 happy to know Mike's doing better w/ cardio appt forthcoming---good that a pair of employees are traveling    w/ Mike to Ohio

Tig wasps?!

OG tks th Dali drone footage over Baltimore Harbor ; nice choco cake for karen and non-fat too :)  Also, update Lava flow  Grindavik .

Bazi no 'cam tour' this AM---just a nice sunrise greeting to 'start the day'
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 11:54:50 PM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #4990 on: May 30, 2024, 11:44:36 PM »

...    sleep well.  ;)

Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4991 on: May 31, 2024, 12:52:36 AM »

Puff, thanks for the work you do and posting ATF information.

Clynn, Glad you're mom is okay.... Love the munchkins pics, they look very happy and ready for summer fun..... cicada cookies.

Eagles, glad you're trip was a safe one. I'm sorry for the loss of your childhood friend, lots of good memories and hugs shared yesterday.  :-*

Phyl, awww 22 years young for Miss Maggie... I think my mother drank Maxim coffee.... beautiful sunrise on Flyaway!

{{{Tig}}} I'm sorry you're having knee pain and sorry to hear knee surgery may be in the near future  :(     Enjoy this special time with Camper, what a trooper you both are, an inspiration too... sending gentle hugs and prayers for healing, comfort and peace.  :-* .... YAY Camper, congrats on Scrabble badge.  ;D

Kb, Is that Bleeding Hearts? they are gorgeous and so is your yard, love Ollie man  :-* ... you done good work!!  ;)  ;D ... I'm always a day behind after a 3-day holiday weekend. LOL!

Lisa, Thank you  :-*

Tsk, Baz if ER decided to transfer Mike to the Arizona Heart Institute in Phoenix where Mike's doctor does his surgery, then they would have seen him right away. But, tests indicated he's okay at this time.  :-\

Baz, Fat Yearling Black Bear Contest is a great idea!

Oldguy, yummy cake for Karen, thanks for volcano and Dali update and links.

{{{Paulie}}}. good to see you.  :-*

Karen glad you had a nice birthday! Glad your back is better, the shots and pt will help, as well as the TLC from friends.

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #4992 on: May 31, 2024, 06:01:00 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !   

Currently: 59F mostly cloudy , High  81F mostly sunny,  Low 59F

Lani  cute puppy cuddle puddle

Prayers for: The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.  Greenfield, IA;Laken Riley, all those like her and family .
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 06:09:04 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 06:13:38 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4994 on: May 31, 2024, 06:57:18 AM »

OLDGUY   That was an understatement when the narrator said it was a good thing they built the lava wall!!!  WOW    Claire and her cat challenges. Sure do wonder why she is moving.  No outdoors, no hallway. Hmmm   That Dali piece with the crane was good.  Such precision

PHYL  The blue-eyed cicada has made the news  :D

KAREN   Sounds like a good visit with the doc.  ;)
Chicagoland