Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 540945 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2040 on: February 29, 2024, 01:23:00 PM »

KB   Glad all went well with new TV mount and now a whole new world of music.  ;D

KAREN   Printer problem solved!!

LISA   Good standing device.  How old now?

TIG   You always mention things I have never heard of before   ;D   Is there a prize for the winner of the mystery tour?

LANI   Thanks for pics of that wonderful drinking spot for the elephants. " Rosie's bar and tap"!  LOL   Wonder if like eagles the female albies are the 2 kg heavier ones?
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2041 on: February 29, 2024, 01:37:49 PM »

TsK.... It is a model A club. They do this "run" every 4 years to prove that a 94 year old car is still wonderful. It is fun for the public to see them ... especially in the cold of winter (model As do not have heat). They gather for coffee and rolls and then they drive to the next community where they make a stop for some special site or event. Then, they drive elsewhere and stop for lunch. All of this is secret and just planned by a couple of the members. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/land-of-10000-stories/model-a-fords-greet-winter-once-every-four-years/89-3d9c0b05-42fd-4337-94b5-90079e2186c2&ved=2ahUKEwisuvGCptGEAxXmHEQIHUAzAR0QFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3s8p0SqhyNXiBDTIB5V5pT

Sorry for the long link... I'm on my phone.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Puff

« Reply #2042 on: February 29, 2024, 01:51:45 PM »

Careful KB "just in case" mostly ends piled up "stuff" collections.  And I have to have a lot of nerve to even mention that cuz. . .

Computers :-\  There are 3 pathways to scan and email with my equipment.  Haven't solved that one in a couple weeks.  Hope to fix soon or it's a call to my PC MD.

tsk I'm taking a chance tomorrow on unplugging the plug on my heated bird bath and filling the regular one.  Sounds like a bad idea; if I do that we'll have more deep temperatures come back.  Warm enough for big fountain, too.  But that will take time and cleaning/scrubbing.   :(

P

kbshcb

« Reply #2043 on: February 29, 2024, 02:09:15 PM »

Careful KB "just in case" mostly ends piled up "stuff" collections.  And I have to have a lot of nerve to even mention that cuz. . .

Computers :-\  There are 3 pathways to scan and email with my equipment.  Haven't solved that one in a couple weeks.  Hope to fix soon or it's a call to my PC MD.

tsk I'm taking a chance tomorrow on unplugging the plug on my heated bird bath and filling the regular one.  Sounds like a bad idea; if I do that we'll have more deep temperatures come back.  Warm enough for big fountain, too.  But that will take time and cleaning/scrubbing.   :(

P

Exactly, Puff...I sorta said that tongue and cheek....I have still so much to throw I would need one of those dumpsters....one day ;)

If I was a great Mom I'd do that ASAP.....I'm trying however, and some of this is just related to how much energy I have given Scott died....I'm working on it slowly now though.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 02:11:36 PM by kbshcb »

LisaG1967

« Reply #2044 on: February 29, 2024, 02:12:25 PM »

Lani - Love the pic of the ellie's.  Thanks for the Royal update.  I liked her bunny jammies, too. 

tsk - She will be 7 months old on March 4. 

Puff

« Reply #2045 on: February 29, 2024, 03:29:57 PM »

Boy do I understand that KB.  Rumor had it that at 2 years things would be better.
NOPE!

P

kbshcb

« Reply #2046 on: February 29, 2024, 03:37:03 PM »

Boy do I understand that KB.  Rumor had it that at 2 years things would be better.
NOPE!

P

For me, intense grief gets better over time, but never ever gets that much better. :) Contrary to what they say, it never goes away. One just puts one foot in front of the other and it does get a little faster over time.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2047 on: February 29, 2024, 04:21:52 PM »

Vintage Fisher-Price   ' pop corn popper'  . The handle was shorter than it looked

CLynn  very creative tree stump camo; perfect definition of 'hippie'  ;)   ;great snaps of Sydney and the Munchkins; cool birthday balloons for Sydney.
Breathtaking photo of  Heaven Gate of Tianmen Mountain. Good news on Sophie

KB great closeup of Sandhill crane/chick,  cute caption.  All went well w/ TV  ;)

Tsk those  Japanese  Momonga are so cute. Maggie never notice her incisions either, etc. 

Lori    :)

Lisa   she's developing well  ...such cute Sydney snaps and sleepers w/ bunny slippers. How her hair has grown!

Bazi nice story about your Dad's jacket

Lani enjoy  reading the  Royal Albie updates w/ photos and  chick's weights and measures ---glad  script on that enlarged  as image was 'fuzzy'. Tks

Puff  good luck w/PC issues.

{{{KB/Puff}}} grief is personal and no two individuals experience this mystery the same. I heard the same 18 mos to 2yr 'standard'   ::) 
My mother never remarried after my  dad's passing

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #2048 on: February 29, 2024, 05:00:43 PM »

Phyl - Bradley had one of those popcorn popper things.  Thanks for kind words on Sydney. 

Have a good night, everyone

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2049 on: February 29, 2024, 05:38:30 PM »

A coworker at the time gave me a book about being an "orphan" after my second parent died. The important concept I remember is to not let anyone tell you when you should be over it and back to "normal".
Hugs to all missing their special ones
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2050 on: February 29, 2024, 06:08:22 PM »

TIG   Thanks for that explanation and video.  What fun.  Lots of Model A collectors around.  ;D   How old were you when you lost your parents?

PUFF    Don't you dare - That will be a sure sign we will go into a deep freeze  LOLOL

PHYL   I do remember those pop corn popper toys.  Our generation toy
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #2051 on: February 29, 2024, 06:17:59 PM »

Lisa I had one also. The Fisher-Price in my post above is just like what I had. FP makes the best developmental toys.   IMHO

{{{Tig}}}  thank you for  your post.  I had read the time constraint on 'grief' when I got divorced f rom #1.   The eyeroll was the only
emoticon selection  that would 'fit' the remark. I'll always feel 'orphaned'. How old were you when you lost your folks?

Tsk Thanks for saying that to   Puff about not unplugging her heated bird bath. I wanted to... but...

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #2052 on: February 29, 2024, 06:35:23 PM »

'Good Evening, Good Night and SEDs' ...Mississippi River Flyway Cam
 From me "Birchwoman'

Camera Time: Feb 29, 2024 6:20 PM CST

Sauces bald eagle cam

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2053 on: February 29, 2024, 06:37:52 PM »

I married when I was 48, Dad passed 2 yrs. after and Mom (and my puppy)  3 yrs. after that. I told Camper God put him in my life at the right time.

karengramke

« Reply #2054 on: February 29, 2024, 06:56:08 PM »

Picture of the three Maltese puppies that Mickey’s cousin got!   In their jammies ready for bed!
Seds Beakers!

[
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 06:59:30 PM by karengramke »