Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 508194 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #1980 on: February 28, 2024, 09:57:48 AM »

Happy  irthday, Sidney!  Enjoy your 30th!

Happy Birthday Eagles!  Hope Kris has a great day planned for you!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1981 on: February 28, 2024, 10:02:53 AM »

Happy birthday Eaglesrock!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1982 on: February 28, 2024, 10:32:38 AM »

Have a beautiful day Sydney!

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1983 on: February 28, 2024, 10:35:19 AM »

For Eaglesrock!

oldguy

« Reply #1984 on: February 28, 2024, 10:41:56 AM »

Happy Birthday Sydney
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

oldguy

« Reply #1985 on: February 28, 2024, 10:58:57 AM »

Happy Birthday Eaglesrock
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1986 on: February 28, 2024, 11:12:42 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Oldguy, gorgeous range! I love little Fig  :-* ...  thanks for sharing update on Emily and dad! She's doing well... thanks for Maru links... good Saturday night for you.

Phyl, thanks for RRP update on the Golden Eagles.... thanks for update on Grindavik. I listened to the update I received in my X box before I left for our morning walk. The town will be no more soon.

Tsk, Take care from the storms.

Clynn, I hope all goes well for Sophie...Good luck with your appts and busy day.... love the tub planter.... sneaky Devils would make a great and tough puzzle... beautiful Sylvan Lake

Kb, I hope your range continues many more years... cute morning pic.... yummy Pot Roast! Thanks for recipe. ;D

Tig, Talons crossed for Iowa, keep safe and warm...  :)

Puff, Keep safe and warm  :-*

Lisa, great job catching HD on Decorah cam yesterday.  :)

Royal Albatross - 2/27 Weigh day with Colin
This is the first weighing for Top Flat chick without a parent in attendance. Colin is very steady with slow movements to reassure chick its okay.
At 35 days old TF chick weighed 2.2kg slightly down from last weeks 2.3kg.  LGL will feed chick later on.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1762420721077326250

It's Top Flat Track chick's turn with Mom BOK, and
guess what? At 27 days old TFT chick weighed the same as TF, 2.2kg up from 1.4kg last week.

Also WYL came in & LGK was in for a brief pitstop.
Sharyn's update will be shared later tomorrow. Cheers!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1762423879023440251

Track Flat (TF) Chick looks very content :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1987 on: February 28, 2024, 12:05:03 PM »

some bounce

I got a text from my Bro that his B.I.L. had a good report from doctors after he had a heart attack and stent inserted. Good.

"... your poppa is a hero ... "   :'(   :'(   :'( 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkvjx9CCdRo

« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:33:52 PM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #1988 on: February 28, 2024, 12:26:28 PM »

some bounce

I got a text from my Bro that his B.L.L. had a good report from doctors after he had a heart attack and stent inserted. Good.

"... your poppa is a hero ... "   :'(   :'(   :'( 

Pretty dang moving ceremony Tig.....I know that church and it's full...plus full in other churches. Think it seats thousands of people. :(

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1989 on: February 28, 2024, 12:30:21 PM »

CLYNN   WOW  You two are really busy today.  Just like you having to get to doc appts and then it snows - At least no snow but bone chilling cold today.   I can say that our first camping spot as a family  to see if Mom and Dad liked tent trailer camping ( borrowed from a friend of Mom's) was at Sylvan Lake  ;D.  We bought their trailer and the rest is history and is how we saw lots of the USA as kids.

KB   We were very lucky and have dodged a lot of bullets.   Nothing like a tasty pot roast all in one meal.  ;)

PUFF  Glad to hear your power hung in there.  Pretty bad path of ruin.  One guy on the news went out to his car on the street and it was turned in the opposite direction from how he parked it.  Windows blown out.  :o   We just had a small bit of hail - not very big.

TIG - Would love to see your itinerary for this marvelous trip!!   B.L.L  ?   Glad that person came through stent placement OK  Hope there was no actual muscle damage to the heart.   Looks like a very teary memorial.  :'(

OLDGUY   Cool card to EROCK  ;D

LANI   That is one busy Mama with all those pups. 10?  :o :o    The ranger was so slow and gentle  Awww
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1990 on: February 28, 2024, 12:34:53 PM »

OOPs... fixed it TSK.... my S.I.L. brother. I fixed it to read B.I.L.

sent you an email
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:58:41 PM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #1991 on: February 28, 2024, 01:25:28 PM »

tig - Where are you off to now?  I wanna be like you when I grow up!  ;D

kb - That looks delicious!  My potatoes never come out looking like that tho.  Mine look more like mush...lol. I must be doing something wrong.

oldguy - WOW, is that eagle real w/cupcake, if not it sure looks it. 

Lani - It was good to see HD.  :D  Thanks for the Royal update.
Misty never looked that happy with her kitties, as the doggie does with her pups.  Misty had that look like, "What am I supposed to do with these?"  ;D

tig - Glad Bro's BIL got a good report.

tsk - I bet that was some shock for the guy with his car.  Glad to hear you did not get big hail. 

kbshcb

« Reply #1992 on: February 28, 2024, 01:39:39 PM »

Lisa - try cooking whole yukon potatoes and cutting them after it's all cooked. To prevent the mushiness.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1993 on: February 28, 2024, 02:19:01 PM »

Tsk  so glad you didn't have much hail . I'm sure dreading the tornado season that come with spring here in the south.   >:( :(
Always being on alert and half packed

CLynn you're a busy gal today; hope all goes well at dentist's, Sophie/Sam  behave for her vacc's and  no probs with Sophie's snip-snip;
I saw Golden Eagles all the time growing up in the Mojave Desert, So Cal. They were always seen over head and no one dared leave their pets roam. From time to time we could look out our dinning room window and see one or maybe two perched on our fence . 

Same for me in 2014..I remember just hanging around the threads and getting a 'feel' of it all and learning lots; the days when we had  The Decorah Lounge ;  watching Jewell /cubs on bear cam.  And, it all  was  on Ustream .

Sneaky wood ducks LOL; awesome photo of Sylvan Lake in Custer Star Park, South Dakota

Puff tks for the reminder on locations for you and Tsk---you were in a rough path w/ the weather---electricity held   ;)

Tig  moving ceremony; glad you BIL got good news and all

Lisa Misty and her litter ---she was so cute w/that puzzled look on her face

KB had pot roast Monday dinner  :)  in doing  so, got me thinking time for more chili

Lani tks for the Royal Albie update---the rangers are a wonder
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #1994 on: February 28, 2024, 02:49:25 PM »

Key lime cupcakes!!!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl