Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 544803 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #1320 on: February 08, 2024, 03:29:47 PM »

Well, however you see it, the comments under that 70s picture says it's missing cell phones!

LOL, Clynn, thanks!  :D It's a joke... LOL. That's the part that some of us were missing.  ;D ;D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1321 on: February 08, 2024, 03:39:02 PM »

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :)

I walked 20 minutes today. That's all I got. Heading out for the mail now, so...

Good Night, Beakers. Peace.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 03:42:04 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1322 on: February 08, 2024, 05:08:08 PM »

LANI   Albie party time  ;D   I hope there is an answer to the "what's wrong in the picture"  LOL  I couldn't see a right arm either  LOL

KAREN   Glad your HHA stayed home!!

EBURGH    ;D ;D

BL   Thanks for being so helpful with the weather maps  :)

LISA   Nice report on FIL.  :-*  Sounds like Mom is making a smart decision about Mardi Gras.

BAZI  I was at my grocery this AM " Marianos"  a Kroger store. ( recently tho Mariano's and Jewel ( Safeway)- another big chain in our area - have merged) .  We've seen no change so far.   I showed the picture to the butcher and no they do not carry that but showed me two other companies , unfamiliar to me, that have whole chickens in a bag - around 3-4 pounds .    No big deal.  It was just a curiosity for me.   Yes I was surprised about no scones - but that was OK I had a bear claw at Panera a few hours before  LOLOL/  It was probably good they were out.
    Love the squirrel esp the slippers  ;D
Chicagoland

BrokenLug

« Reply #1323 on: February 08, 2024, 05:32:31 PM »

Good morning .  Thanks BL!   I maybe 10 minutes from 84 and Inner Perimeter , maybe less.  Took 84 when I used to visit friends in Hilton Head!   Do not know some of tge locations mentioned like Mud Swamp! 

I am roughly at I 75 and SR 41.

KarenG if you are where I think you are _ you are Danger Close to some darn good BBQ.   ;D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 06:40:00 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1324 on: February 08, 2024, 06:24:16 PM »

Tsk   ;)

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1325 on: February 08, 2024, 06:24:52 PM »

Good Night Everyone...
SEDs...sending 🙏 's to all .

Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #1326 on: February 08, 2024, 07:09:38 PM »

Lol, BL, about 2 and a half blocks plus a 4 lane!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 07:46:00 AM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1327 on: February 08, 2024, 07:35:45 PM »

Well, however you see it, the comments under that 70s picture says it's missing cell phones!

LOL!!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1328 on: February 08, 2024, 10:05:53 PM »

Baz - Thank you so much for the nice compliments!  :) ;D
kb - Glad the lightweight vac is working for you!
Og - Liked the explanation of the ground cherries. :)
Lani - Good to know that about Radishes. :)   Our plan for Saturday is to put up a new canvas awning on the side of our house for the vw bus!  Like Albatross!!
LisaG - Hope all went well for Jeff's dad today. Hugs.
Phyl - Like the retro phone!  I feel bad for folks that may be losing their Land Line in the near future.  They showed a segment on the news about how it looks like Land Line phones will be closing out soon.  Some folks really still want a land line - especially if they live in an area where they don't get good cell coverage.
Clynn - How cute Bella is dressed for Grandma & Grandpa day!!!   Glad to know all went well for Sam & Sophie at their vet appt yesterday!! :)
Tsk - Nice that your temp in the area has gone up some!
Og - Watched the news segment on Iceland and it is very scary. :o
Kb - Like the giraffes!!
BL - Good questions on the retro picture! ;D
Karen - Probably a good thing that your hha did not show up today!
Hi Eburg  :)

Beakers have a good night - sleep well  :)

BrokenLug

« Reply #1329 on: February 08, 2024, 11:13:24 PM »

Lol, BL, about 2 blocks!

That's classic small world beaker good stuff right there.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 11:47:48 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

« Reply #1330 on: February 08, 2024, 11:24:53 PM »

Maybe the undernourished one can't lean on the 'vette.  ::)

LOL Eburg!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #1331 on: February 08, 2024, 11:44:06 PM »

Puff, you got it! Getting old pretty much sucks...

LOL, Clynn, I now tell people that getting older is an adventure.  ;D

Baz, I say the same thing "getting old is an adventure", It's always an adventure when I walk into the garage and can't remember what I was getting. We keep our freezer, little herb garden under lights and pantry in the garage. Or I misplace my iphone or airpods.

Lani

« Reply #1332 on: February 08, 2024, 11:58:11 PM »

BL, thanks for the info! We had another maybe 3-4 inch snow storm mid-late afternoon. Which was a surprise. It was coming down hard and fast... awesome Smoke n Pig menu!

Lisa, glad your FIL did good... so glad to hear your mama is getting better every day.  ;D

Karen, I hope your HH son's is better soon. I hope she doesn't come down with covid.... You and Piper take care.

Phyl, I can see the Grindavík lights in the distance, while the lava smokes and flows. It's just heartbreaking.

Eagles, how is your mom? Has the weather improved.

SED Puff, Tig, Kb,

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Eagle's mom, Tig, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 10:04:54 PM by Lani »

Phyl

« Reply #1333 on: February 09, 2024, 05:55:20 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.... Happy Friday!  

Time to  'get a way...

Currently 54F cloudy    High 63F Rain       Low 55F 

Lani those kitties in bunk beds,  :-*. Thanks for enjoying my posts yesterday. I spend loads of time searching for interesting items for everyone to read. There's so much in the world to learn  about and experience.

Eagles   we're getting your rain.

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Chile;The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1334 on: February 09, 2024, 05:57:31 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam